Progress Pics?

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • My Before and AFter
    The before pic is me at around 209 and the after one is me in November at 161.8 lbs.

• Wow! You all look so great.
  • Lynnie: You look great! Keep up the good work!

Jess: WOW!!! Amazing! You look incredible! You've come so far!
  • jess: love the new picture! i've seen all the ones on your site but that one is so professional!
  • I finally have progess pictures!
    I saw the first photo of me since I've started losing weight about this time last year just a few weeks ago - and now I get to share the old and the new with you guys! So, for starters, here's the BEFORE... this is last August, and I'm at about 245 here.

• And the new ones - you'll have to excuse my silly face on the full-body one - I was attacking my fiance. Anyways, both of these photos are me at approximately 180 and are recent.

• OK, the second one isn't working, but that photo is now in my profile, so if you want to see that one, you'll have to click on my user id thingy and check out my public profile
  • Wonderful Job Jenicra!!! You look Great!!! All your hard work has paid off!!!
  • Hmm, not exactly sure how to insert pictures, but here are two photos of me, the before one is probably at my highest weight, the other is around 235.

• Wow! You guys all look so great! Good job! I bet you feel awesome too..
  • You two look spectacular!!! Way to go! Press on ...
  • Wow kamitwi!!! You go girl, looking good!
  • Before and after pics
    I have been overweight my whole life, since about 1st grade anyway, and when I was 24 I finally decided no more. I lost 30 lbs, got pregnant and gained some back, then lost an additional 30 something. I started at 235 before I had my little girl, and am now at 170. I've kinda hit a plateau but still working hard. Here are my before and after pics Everyone else's on here are great!!! Keep up the good work everybody! I have been coming to this site for a long time but just never posted anything. Its the best site I've ever been to for fast food/restuarant calorie/nutrition facts. Great site!!!

• Wow
    I just started this program and seeing all the pictures of all of you doing such a wonderful job and looking so good now makes me feel really inspired. I am so proud of everyone and I hope that I will soon be able to follow all of you with a picture of me slimmer and looking better. Congrats to you all!
    Tye
  • Iron Angel,

You look awesome! You go GURL!

Celina