Old 08-06-2011, 12:21 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 210ish/192.2/150

Height: 5'6"

haha I had started typing that and left and came back to it so I didn't see that about the rain. Have fun with your friend!
bamagirl28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:07 PM   #62  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

S/C/G: 168/134/138

Hi All,
So still in freak out mode, because AF hasn't shown up yet, took another preggo test and it was again negative! WTH?????? It must be the diet/exercise/weight loss throwing off the cycle but it's really weirding me out lol! Last night I hosted a party for my mom's group at the house on the lake. A nice night of relaxation, and daddy did dinner, bedtime, etc. so I could stay the whole time! Woohoo! Stayed pretty much OP, but it was a Mexican theme so everything was SUPER salty. Just glad weigh in wasn't today because I am totally retaining water lol. Today was great. Burned a cool 500 cals at the gym this morning, hung out with the hubby and LOs so a nice day! Got in the Insanity kick, Core Cardio and Balance...don't let the relaxed title fool you, I sweated my butt off the entire time! Shaun T is just way too happy in that DVD, he keeps encouraging you to take things slow and controlled but then does it like 45x faster than I can lol! I am like WTH???????? How do I keep up haha! Just had dinner (spinach salad, steamed broccoli, and skinless chicken, yummy, filling, and low cal!) and now hanging out before getting baby girl down for the night . I LOVE BEDTIME AS MUCH AS NAP TIME LOL. Hope you all had a good day, and here's to a great end of the week!

sgregg-Hope that you have some progress this week! Weekends can be killer lol! I know, nap time is one of the best times of the whole day, I don't know what I would be without it haha. Yea still waiting on TOM, but hopefully it shows up soon!

FPSJ-YAY off days! It sounds like you have a crazy job so I'm glad that you have a break! HAHA the rhino thing killed me omg! See what I mean? I swear I sound like all kinds of grunting animals when I do Insanity lol! No problem on the good vibes, I'm glad that I could help you through that tough spot! Working out is the best thing, I am so glad you were able to get that run in. I am starting back up running here pretty soon and I am looking forward to it. Send me some good running vibes, I'm going to need them lol!

bamagirl28-A little bit of wine won't kill you, unless you were to drink 2 or 3 bottles all to yourself lol! In that case you would be having A LOT of fun hehe! I hope that you have a good time, and just remember to keep OP during the next day and you will be fine . Thanks for the encouraging words about TOM, I know I just need to relax and it will happen. Your scale may actually have something wrong lol if there is absolutely no movement, try it for a few more times and if it is still like that maybe look into getting another one lol!

Okay all, going to get a bottle ready for baby girl and then get DS cleaned up and ready for bed too. Hope everyone stays on plan tonight and for the remainder of the weekend, and hope next week goes well for everyone!
munstermommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 05:08 AM   #63  

Height: 5'9''

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamagirl28 View Post
I've seen on here how many people like the 30DS so I looked for it at Wal-Mart and saw the Ripped in 30 also. Since you've done both, which do you like best? Or I should say which would you recommend?
I'd say go for Ripped in 30. Because it has 4 workout sessions rather then 3 in 30DS, it uses some moves from 30DS and also adds a ton of new moves. It's also a few minutes longer than 30ds per session. And I find it to be more fun!

Just jumping in to say that after 4 days I finally broke 173 - I'm 172.6 as of this morning Been to a house party last night... and there was everything a college-style party has to offer, bbq, tons of alcohol, ... ˝sandwiches˝ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLMC7...eature=related), forward guys... But I behaved myself (well,mostly ) and went home around 1am.
Am all sore from workouts this week and there's no way I'm picking up a weight today, I'll just do some cardio, haven't decided what yet. And hey, just one more day and my first week is over!
hotHealthy4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:21 AM   #64  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

Happy Sunday Ladies!
I know a few of us are on Monday or close to it, but today is Sunday for me, and weigh in day....dun dun dun!!!!!!!!! LOL. So the scale moved to 157.6...a little less than my Wednesday cheat weigh in lol! I am totally retaining water from that party still, and AF is still not showing her face although I am cramping and bloating like she is here lol! So I am hoping to see a good whoosh next weeks weigh in! But I will take an official loss any day so woohoo!!!!!!!!! I hope that we all had successful weeks weigh in wise, and also working out . Today is my day "off" from Insanity, which it probably will be because man I am tired and sore from my workouts yesterday haha! We will have to see, but I hope everyone has a great end/start of the week, and let's all kick lb a$$ next week woooooooohooooooooo!!!!!
Old 08-07-2011, 12:27 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

Beer, Pizza, and copious dancing occurred last night. Eeeeep.

On that note, my time to go take my hungover as$ outside to knock out a 7 mile run!!
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 12:35 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 290/ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatPantsSkinnyJeans View Post
On that note, my time to go take my hungover as$ outside to knock out a 7 mile run!!
Ouuuuuch. Do you do anything to avoid getting sick? I know exercise with a hangover kills me.
kelly315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 01:23 PM   #67  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

OMG FPSJ, I hate those runs when you KNOW that you are just going to die! I remember one night after I had a terrible night's sleep because the hubby was gone (like 2 hours) and I had eaten some AWFUL things during the night because I was lonely lol, and then I had to do my last long training run before tapering week, it was a 10 miler and I swear to you I was so afraid to step out of my house lol! I just had to do it, and after about mile 4 I felt okay, but then miles 8-10 were HORRIBLE haha. So I definitely feel you, please PLEASE PLEASE make sure to hydrate properly before, during, and after since you did have the alcohol so you don't get dehydrated! Hope that it goes okay and let us know how you did! Go girl go!
Old 08-07-2011, 05:34 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

Thanks guys! I actually did a-ok, no problems with sickness at all.

I chugged 3 glasses of water before I left, and I stopped at every water fountain along the way. The fresh air and sunshine felt great, even though it was super hot out there. I'm glad I got it done. Next week, 8 miles. Eeek!

I appreciate the supportive words. Thanks for not judging..... I'm judging myself as it is!
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 05:51 PM   #69  
shift the fat!!

S/C/G: i want to get to 12 stone

Height: http://swlf.lilyslim.com/Pl0Fp1.png

heya everyone
Lou Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:06 PM   #70  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

Hey there loulou welcome! We will start a new thread tomorrow so male sure to join in! Good luck on your journey!
Old 08-07-2011, 07:46 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 238/227/150

I have not stayed OP at all this weekend. I had a feeling this would happen, but it's my own fault, I know. I could have made better choices, but I tend to let myself go a little on the weekends. If it messes me up too bad at this week's weigh-in then I will do better in the coming weekends.

FPSJ - Good job on getting on out there anyway! I so would not have done that. Kudos to you!

Lou Lou - Hello!

munster - Hope AF hurries up for you! I know how frustrating that is.
sgregg is offline   Reply With Quote