Old 03-11-2011, 06:57 AM   #121  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

Hoping that all of our Japan girls are safe and sound!! Let us know you're ok?!

P.S.
Life still crazy, and so I am still sorry for lack of personals. Just checking in for motivation-- it helps keep me on track during weak moments. :-p
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 07:58 AM   #122  

Height: 5'9"

Good morning chicks

Well I lost 7 lbs my first week back yay!!
I haven't walked in a couple days due to BAD weather..... gotta love Canada
How is everyone doing?
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:08 AM   #123  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

I'm worried about all our girls in JAPAN! Check in if you can! Hope you are all safe and sound! Xoxo
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:39 AM   #124  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Woke up this morning and heard the news about the earthquake and tsunami in Japan..the first thing I thought about was all you wonderful ladies from Japan on 3FC. I hope yall are all doing alright.
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 09:08 AM   #125  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

I hope all the Japan girls are okay!

Kawaii – hmmm boys are complicated…he takes you out on a date, but then wanted to pay you for teaching him some stuff? Boy are such weirdos. Hopefully you’re okay as well!

Krampus – Personal Pizza’s are amazing I love them haha. I would marry pizza if I could haha.

Rainbow – Congrats on the weight drop! Once I take a break from running I can’t get back into the grove to continue going. So I have to keep going even if it’s slowing down a lot but I can never actually fully stop or else I’m done.

Indiblue – Have fun with the party. How did it go?

Luv – congrats on the 7 pound loss!

==
So I had this really long thing about boy (but I deleted it just now) and being un sure and (just being my ******ed self) but he just told me he’s really taken a liking to me which cleared things up running through my head! I really hope this last, I like this guy but I guess in time things will tell and if it does and I’m doing really well at not being a clingy needy chick. I don’t know why I get like that sometimes and it’s TOM time so wow I’m doing awesome ahah.

Oh on a good note yesterday I had a wonderful detoxing day. When I got home I made two eggs, had a table spoon of cottage cheese and an orange and lots of lemon water. Yums! I felt good actually eating something healthy and it helped me to continue on with it for the remainder of the day and today.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 09:18 AM   #126  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

i'm ok. krampus is okay too. it wasn't very strong where we live, but it was kinda freeky cuz it was LONG! i'm just worried cuz i'm supposed to go to Tokyo tomorrow morning and i heard the trains closed down over there today, and i'm really hoping they'll be back on tomorrow. also something happened to the cellphone communication lines... cells aren't working or not working properly... urgh. i had this whole big weekend planned out... this better not screw it!!

also about the date/non-date... it's really common for foreigners here to give 1-on-1 1-hour "lessons" in coffee shops and that so it's not that weird that he wanted to pay me... it wasn't him being weird, but it made me confused as to wtf he wants. he did mail me to check if i was ok after the earthquake though... hmm... we'll see!

peace out!
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 10:10 AM   #127  

Height: 5'9"

Oh my goodness, I just heard about the Japan earthquake (Clearly I don't watch the news)..... Crazy... I'm glad you're okay.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 10:22 AM   #128  
You mad bro?

S/C/G: 228/164.6/128

Height: 5'3"

jmko - Have you read Hard Eight yet? That one's my favorite! My mom has all of the Stephanie Plum series, but I've only read a few of them so far. And not in order, either. I'm pretty sure he's gonna lose faster than me, but right now he does have boobies and does have pretty curvy hips, haha! Probably 'cause he's so short.

Bunneh - If you do eat, make sure it's not less than 5 hours before your appointment, just in case they have to put you under. It's really not as bad as everyone I talked to made it out to be. You'll get some good drugs for afterwards though, which is nice

Kawaii - I'm glad that you and krampus are ok!

MiZ - Yay for boys and yay for detox

----

205 again this morning. I'm never having that much salt again, ever. That ****ing SUCKED. I feel awful 'cause I haven't exercised all week. I just haven't had the time between everything that's been going on. Hopefully there'll be a job change in my future and that'll definitely free up some extra time for exercise and homework.

It's still cold and rainy, not conducive to wanting to do anything but lay in bed and eat chocolate all day.
Laneyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 10:39 AM   #129  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

I'm OK. Binged again tonight. My TV is broken and phone lines are down so I had no idea this was all happening. I can't believe I was sitting around eating chocolate and I didn't realize there are thousands dead.

Binging ends here, I have such a headache from the sugar and it's just stupid. I have accounted for my friends and acquaintances throughout the country.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 11:42 AM   #130  
No Excuses

S/C/G: 169.8/159/135

Height: 5'4

I'm glad you guys are okay. I hope everyone on the West Coast is too.

kawaii That whole back alley thing had me creeped out at first. Those are some definite mixed signals he's giving you too... Though I take it as a good sign he emailed to see if you were okay.

MiZ Yay! That's awesome about the guy!

Laneyy Can you do exercise videos or something inside?

luvja Wow 7lbs in a week! Congrats!!

jmko Yeah I definitely need to drink more water, I'm really bad about that

indi I can't wait until my endurance is that high. a 7:30 mile is awesome.

rainbow Yay for the loss! I also get cramps when I run. My brother (he runs marathons, he also used to be overweight too) said that his cramps stopped once he started to build up more core muscles. I've been doing more core stuff lately and I think it helps. Cramps are no fun, they hurt like a SoB.

bunneh I would choose the option of going under for getting your wisdom teeth out if that's possible. Be careful of dry socket.

Seriously screw my scale! Still no loss. I feel like I can't be plateaued already with only 5 lbs loss, though it seems like a few other people on here have had a hard time getting through the 160's. Going to up my exercise. Just so if you guys have any advice or see anything bad in my plans here it is.

Exercise: Run 3x week (C25k) currently on week 5
Walk: 4x week 30 minutes & Ab work
Weights: 3x week

Calories: ~1530 calories a day, I fluctuate everyday, but never go over 1700 and never under 1200. I use livestrong to calculate my calories and it gives you a weekly total so I keep my daily average at roughly 1530.

I would say my biggest weakness is not drinking enough water.
luposlipaphobia87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:03 PM   #131  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

I'm glad to hear the Japan girls are alright. (Have we heard from all of you? I'm having a hard time keeping straight where everyone is.)

KawaiiCandie Sorry the boy is being confusing.

krampus I hope your headache gets better, and I'm glad your friends are okay.

Laneyy Bah, salt! It always makes me retain water. Even just a subway sandwich causes trouble unless I make sure to drink extra water before and after.

luposlipaphobia87 I've noticed sometimes my weight stalls out then suddenly I'll have a big jump down (if I stay on plan despite the frustration). Weight is fickle, so just keep going and the results will come! Your plan looks good to me, but weight loss is so individual everyone has to tweak here and there to see what works. Maybe you need to change out a day or two of walking for something else, like an aerobics video. Etc.

Water is a weakness for me too. I'm trying to force myself to be very conscious of drinking more (like getting in the habit of refilling my glass every time I get up). I definitely see a more stable weight when I drink enough.

Laneyy and luposlipaphobia87 Oh, I'm definitely being put under. I'm such a wuss I think I would panic even if I was numb from a local anesthetic! Plus I heard that if you're not under you can hear the teeth cracking when they take them out. That would creep me out.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:07 PM   #132  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Kawaii - Emailing you to see if you were okay I think is a good sign!

Luv - Don't feel so bad, if I didn't come to work everyday to and read the new paper I wouldn't know a damn thing going on in the world around me...seriously.

Laneyy - Remember you could still be shrinking but the scale won't budge and yes it's amazing what the heck salt can do to ones body! My mom always tells me if I'm craving something in the middle of the night, eat soup...if you look at the soup packages yes the calories are low enough but the damn salt in them is ridiculous!

Krampus - NO MORE CHOCOLATE LADY!!!

Lupo - I love my scale again...lol The 160's are a b!tch seriously I don't know what their problem is...Oh and I'm addicted to lemon water again. I don't know I'm half way through my second 1 l of water today and it's only 10am...

===

So I'm calculating my finances from last month. I finally got the damn nerve to do it and I'm disgusted with where my money went to. 85.01 on small take out, corner store crap...85 friggen dollars (small things really add up) what amazes me is the grocery store I told myself 120 for groceries to last me from pay check to pay check (so 240 a month)...this month I've spent 343.09...WTF! I cry broke and seriously looking all of this stuff no wonder why I clearly can't count money properly so now I'm going to go through the last 6 months, find my faults and start fixing them right friggen now!

Talk about damn drama, that I place on myself...dear god! Why can't I undysfunctional myself? haha.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:47 PM   #133  
You mad bro?

S/C/G: 228/164.6/128

lupo - I got stuck in the 160s the last time I was down there (in like, the 10th grade....) and couldn't get lower than 160 even. I can do exercise vids, and I have a treadmill, the problem is working up the motivation to actually get off my arse and do something. Plus, I have a downstairs neighbor that sleeps during the day and works out at night. Seriously, like his entire apartment is a gym. It's creepy. But I still feel bad jumping around and making a bunch of noise... A 200-something lb girl jumping around upstairs has GOT to be noisy.

I just feel like crap 'cause I haven't worked out at all this week. I feel so lethargic and gross. I'm actually curled up in bed in my workout gear right now.
Laneyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 01:29 PM   #134  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

im so thankful that yall ladies are okay!
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 03:46 PM   #135  

S/C/G: 166/see ticker/125

fromthebox i guess the worst is over here. the water receeded pretty far back - i've never seen the tide so low. they cleared us here and we're down to an advisory now. how are things where you are? thanks for checking on me ^_^

miz sounds great and healthy! i'm happy things are working out with the boy! i used to save 20% of whatever i made and put in a separate account to have as a cusion. it really helped me manage my money. also, write everything down that you buy. i have a spreadsheet with everything.

kawaii glad you're okay, and at least the boy is thinking about you!

laneyy i think that was the last one i read! it's been a while since i've picked up my kindle - work has been super crazy! i think i'll start reading again. hahaha, man boobs (my friend calls them moobs) are the worst!! they crack me up!

krampus glad you're okay. eating a bunch of chocolate is better than being dead. yokatta

lupos drink at least half your body weight in ounces of water. it'll help!

So at about 8:45am this morning our tsunami warning was lifted and it's now an advisory. the world seems normal again, but all of our tourists are freaked out, since the majority of our hotels are on the ocean. it's going to be a crazy day. i did buy my doctor's scale yesterday! it's really really old, and metal, but still works great! aaaaand i'm into the 140s! hooray!
jmko is offline   Reply With Quote