Old 03-08-2011, 09:33 AM   #16  
One step at a time

S/C/G: 183/136.2/125-130

Height: 5'7

I'm on the tail end of my TOM, and I've had an OBNOXIOUS bloat gain this month. I had a bad month last month (binges...yuck), and for the first time in all of my maintenance, I got back up to the high end of my range and even jumped over it a few times. I maintained 125-127 for months and months, now I'm between 128-130. I've been perfectly on plan for about three weeks now and my weight seemed to be slowly drifting back down, I saw 127 a few times and I was elated to be back in my comfort zone. Then my motherfreaking TOM came and put me back at 129-130.

I was 129.4 yesterday morning for my official recorded Monday weight, and it pissed me off. I really hope I pee this weight off over the next few days because I'm tired of looking at it.

And somebody mentioned they can see their TOM weight and not just feel it...I see mine too. My tummy turns into a mushy marshmellow.

I feel your pain, hehe.
mkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 09:43 AM   #17  
Determined to reach goal!

S/C/G: 224/201.0/150

Height: 5'7

This thread is really interesting, I'm only a couple of months into tracking my weight loss on the scales, and it's my TOM now. I'm about 1.5kg up on my Sunday weigh in, and had no real belief it could all be down to TOM, so you ladies have given me hope, I've not actually got fatter!

What I hate more than the weight mess up for me is the bloody laziness. I did a workout tonight, and I felt less fit than I did 2 months ago, it was just so hard. I hope I've got my umph back tomorrow, I can't take another workout like that.

Managing to stay OP with food is so hard too, but doing that, and then still being heavier/uglier/less fit is just not fair.
takingcontrol is offline   Reply With Quote