::Bye Bye 160s & 170s::

You're on Page 6 of 35
Go to
  • Way to go everyone! I'm trying to not weigh in until Friday...we'll see how long I last. I'm not sure if I'm leaving you all (i.e., if my last weigh in, which was mostly water weight, truly brought me into the 150s). Not that I want to leave you guys but if it did I'd be super pumped for the weight loss.

Is Level 2 of 30 D.S. really that bad? I'm still on Level 1 (been there for several days). Ugh, I'm not sore suprisingly but it is hard to get through the work out still. Should I bump up to Level 2 considering I'm not sore?
  • TOM is visiting, So im not gonna even bother touching the scale! lol
  • I'm finally back into the 160's today after creeping into the 170's during winter break from school. I'm just trying to get back down to the number on my ticker lol =(

So far, so good. =)
  • I haven't been posting much because this is such a positive thread and I didn't want to be a downer. After about a week of eating fairly recklessly (haha!) I am back with really healthy eating this week. I am also going to the gym this afternoon, so back at it!

173 even this morning, a new low. Maybe I just needed last week as a week off!
  • 166.8 again. Hoping to see 165 tomorrow
  • Congratulations girls!!!!!!!!! Looks like everyone is headed in the right direction! I'm just sooo proud of all of us as women getting our HEALTHY Back!!! Just had to say that!!

xoxo
  • Down to 165.3 this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is rest day, but we are SOL testing all morning, so I will get a bazillion steps in anyway pacing up and down rows of desks.
  • 168.8 today

Up 1 lb from Monday, and .1 from yesterday.

However, I am pretty swollen from my arthritis today, and it set in yesterday, so maybe that is the reason. My diet really hasn't changed.

Trying not to get discouraged. Maybe I'll switch to calorie counting if I don't see results from the program I'm on now.
  • Yeah, I really lasted until Friday, huh?

Weighed in today and I'm at 160.4. I'm up from my last weigh in but like I said, think that loss was water weight. I'm happy with 160.4 (at least for today).
  • 172.4 today!! After about 3 weeks of bouncing back and forth between 174 and 177, I finally got a big whoosh! It's really awesome to know that if you stick with it, eventually the scale starts moving again... just hoping I don't bounce back up again!!
  • 165.6 again this morning, so I went ahead and updated my tickers!
  • I'm at 171 and I really want to be comfortably in the 160's by april!! (As in, a large meal won't bump me back up to the 170's the next morning)

I'm going to do the shred/walk for 50-60 minutes every day!
  • 166.6 today & had a cheat day, so I'll be up tomorrow, but in a couple days I'll be back down. I feel like CRAP. Omg. My stomach cannot handle all this stuff anymore. I have been miserable since lunch. Thankfully, I can't eat anything else. Perhaps I will have learned my lesson.
  • 168.4 today, so -.5 from yesterday. I'm still retaining some water, I worked out last night and my arthritis is giving me crap right now. Hopefully I'll go down some more tomorrow, but the weather is supposed to change again tonight so we'll see.