Old 01-08-2011, 09:22 PM   #16  
Not so starving student

S/C/G: 152.3/ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

I know how you feel, but not related to weight. For my first two years of college, I had very long, almost waist length hair. I decided to get my hair cut short and donate it to wigs for kids. So, I went from waist length to chin length. I got TONS of comments/compliments. It was flattering at first, but after a while of hearing "it looks sooo good!" I began thinking "did my hair look that bad before?!" and feeling really self-conscious.

I have no advice, sadly. Eventually as people got used to it, the comments stopped. I guess just wait it out.
rosekeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 10:21 PM   #17  
Never Give Up

S/C/G: 183/162/130

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by energie View Post
Nice comments. I have been asked if I model. Told I'm beautiful by 3 different people in one day. I get the double takes a lot by dudes. At first it made me feel great. But lately its becoming almost too excessive in my opinion. Like the more attention, the more self-conscious I feel.
It comes with the territory...over time you will get used to it. Just laugh it off. As long as you are looking hott and have confidence, you can count on all the stares and men hitting on you right and left.
ToriJ is offline   Reply With Quote