Old 01-04-2011, 10:10 PM   #16  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

You see Wendy's gave me food Poisoning...so I no longer eat there. I once had this fat hairy man make my burger at KFC, his body was sweaty and greasy and I watched him make it. Lets just say I no longer eat there. Tim Horton's I worked at for years so of course I refuse to eat there. Tacobell is just gross I can't even enjoy the fattening greasy meal so I don't eat there...all thats left in the world is Macdonalds until I see something disgusting going on haha.

Also I don't count pizza as bad...it has all the food groups in it. HAHA
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:00 PM   #17  
banned

S/C/G: 213/204/140

Watch Supersize Me. That turned me off to mcdonalds for good.
Lady Stardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:46 PM   #18  
Just Keep on Running

S/C/G: 178/142.6/120

Height: 5'6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Stardust View Post
I watched it and I think I stopped eating MCD for about 1 week and I was right back on it lol.

Lately I've been good with avoiding MCD thank goodness!
energie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:41 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Haha... I watched Supersize Me and when it was finished all I wanted to do was go get some fries and a cheeseburger.

I ate a McChicken and fries on Monday. The Monday before that I ate a cheeseburger and fries. Today I ate a slice of pizza and some fries. Yesterday I ate fries. God, seriously, anyone would think I'm not watching what I eat at all - clearly I have to do some serious recon on where my calories are actually coming from.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:54 AM   #20  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Quote:
That won't work, I either have to get sick from it or actually see something disgusting while my food is being made. Oh and I don't eat burger king because when I was in grade 10, everyday for lunch we had it. (figures back then I couldn't gain a pound...so I could do that haha)
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:57 AM   #21  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by audri8301 View Post
Oooo and Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark...I managed to keep it to one bag this year (and not all at once).
Oh yeah. I had a few squares of this in my office as my "treat" for the end of the day. One square isn't bad. Until one day at work majorly sucked...
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:58 AM   #22  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Quote:
I refuse to watch that movie. For a few reasons:

1) I love McDonald's...I don't have it every day, maybe once every 4 months or so, so I'm not guilty about it.

2) Of course if you eat the same thing every day for however long he did you're going to be obese and have various health problems. He would have been the same if he ate KFC, Burger King, Wendy's, etc. McDonald's gets such a bad wrap and its really, by far, not the worst fast food out there.

3) I'm with Rainbow. If I watched it, I'd probably just want fries. Heck, this conversation has me wanting fries...
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:02 AM   #23  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

It was sort of like when I was a smoker- all those anti-smoking commercials kicked in my craving and I would be outside with a cig right after I watched one.

I don't eat fast food and have very strong feelings about the food quality, but I do get that...
junebug41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:10 AM   #24  
funny mummy

S/C/G: 166/150/130

Height: 5ft 6"

oh this thread was MADE for me! pizza is my ultimate junk craving but honestly, i got worried for a while because i seemed to be just addicted to junk. Now i limit it to one eve a week, if ive had a good week, then ill indulge for the eve and not feel guilty. It helps me stick to plan the rest of the week and prevents random binges.
Lilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:53 PM   #25  
My boys are my world <3

S/C/G: SW 187.4 / CW 136.5 / GW 121.3

Height: 5'1"

McDonalds is my weakness, I dont think I could ever give it up lol gotta have a cheeseburger every now and again!
Becki86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:34 PM   #26  
Not so starving student

S/C/G: 152.3/ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

I have a junk food problem. I LOVE SWEETS. Cookies, candy, cake. Any of it. I also have a control problem. I don't want just a few pieces of candy. I want A LOT of candy. Only eating a small bag of M & Ms, say, doesn't do it for me. Darn volume eating...

It's totally a mental thing i have to work on.
rosekeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:35 PM   #27  
Livin' Like a Lucky Charm

S/C/G: 280/258.8/142

Height: 5'4''

Um, honestly...here it goes: This kid had a kiwi margarita with dinner. Blended with sugar. It was SOOO good. But I shouldn't have. And the thing was huge. But it was half off margarita night! And my dad bought it...

oi vey.
Charmsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:02 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 242/ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by energie View Post
I don't know if this counts since I didn't eat it but I'm craving checkers chili cheese fries. Sometimes even thinking bout it makes me feel guilty lol.
Oh me too! There's this restaurant really near me that has the best cheese fries with bacon. I haven't caved but multiple times in the past 2 weeks or so, I've freely considered them and then quickly scolded myself saying that's not acceptable anymore.

But I want them.
Luddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:55 AM   #29  
Working it out!

S/C/G: 219/ticker/135

Height: 5'4'

oh man..where do I begin? While my mother was here over break I had Cheesecake Factory (a pasta at that!) half a piece of carrot cake, Mexican (2 enchiladas beans and rice! wouldn't have been so bad if not for all the sour cream I used and cheese!), I had a small piece of dessert every night and had five guys TWICE! TWICE! And yes I ate all the fries.

I am SO BLESSED that I did not shoot up 5lbs immediately. After being back on plan for 3 days I am officially back down to where I started and even a pound below it so I am OH SO HAPPY and relieved.

I think working out helped out my metabolism and also I still kept my calories in check and ate 4 meals a day...just the other 3 were VERY small. =)
Krizstyling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:31 PM   #30  
Livin' Like a Lucky Charm

S/C/G: 280/258.8/142

Height: 5'4''

I'm just going to confess now. After my margarita last night, I found out my older sister would be coming into town. It's terrifying because I know she's going to want junk food and we'll be going out to eat.

Bad time to start on weight loss, eh?
Charmsey is offline   Reply With Quote