Old 12-22-2010, 02:26 PM   #136  
Daily Struggle

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargzr View Post
sun - Sad that what you said doesn't sound lame? I do things like that too. =/ Glad you had a good time and great job making a plan for the next couple of days! =)

transporter - Good reason! Now... what did you get? I wanna see!

andejean - Was the oreo good? I always have to ask myself afterward, lol. Good for you on controlling portions!

Looks like a long day ahead of me folks... Feeling better from yesterday, but still bloated... stupid TOM.
heheI decided to go for cardio later on today and hold off on weights till soreness goes away, its kinda big, it goes from wrist to above where my elbow bends and the reasons why its sore is cause i got the area where the elbow bends tattooed

I hope your bloating goes away soon

Last edited by Transporter; 12-22-2010 at 02:28 PM.
Transporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 04:27 AM   #137  
sun

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

transporter super cool tat I got mine when I was 22 back at 125 lbs pre baby time to get back to that weight and get it redone a bit.

ande yummyyyy chocolate.

steph Glad you feel better. Atleast you know the bloat will go away.

jean how annoying! its always hard when people you are staying with push food on you.

So ladies. I did ok during the day and was chuggin water like crazy. then my daughter decided that she is only sleeping for an hour tonight...so here i sit at
430 in the morning eating carmel and cheese popcorn and out the window goes my early yoga class...sigh I will ahve to go later in the day. Hopefully I make it.
sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 09:58 AM   #138  

S/C/G: original 221 198/ticker/150

Height: 5'9"

transporter - YAY! Thanks for posting the pic! It looks great!!

andejean - Keep up the great work!!

sun - Sorry to hear about the lost sleep last night... Hopefully tonight is better for you. =)

Scale is mad at me... so are my jeans. sigh.
stargzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 11:30 AM   #139  
Daily Struggle

Height: 5'3

[QUOTE=sun;3617656
So ladies. I did ok during the day and was chuggin water like crazy. then my daughter decided that she is only sleeping for an hour tonight...so here i sit at
430 in the morning eating carmel and cheese popcorn and out the window goes my early yoga class...sigh I will ahve to go later in the day. Hopefully I make it.[/QUOTE]

What kind of tattoo do you have? and munching in the am.. i make that mistake sometimes too Just make up for it in the gym, no harm done, if you were drinking water throughout the day, even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargzr View Post

Scale is mad at me... so are my jeans. sigh.
thanks

and well.. all my clothes are angry at me.. they wont let my butt fit in my pants
Transporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 09:33 PM   #140  
Mini Goal 2 reached!

S/C/G: 164/142.5/135

Height: 5'6.5"

well ladies? how was Christmas? I went over on both Christmas eve, and Christmas day, but not as much as usual. I made green beans instead of green bean casserole, and I sent all the leftover stuffing home with my mom and brother, LOL. I also made only 1 pumpkin pie (had 1 piece, thats it.), and for additional desserts I made poached pears in a mulled wine. Yummy, and much healthier!

Today my wii says I lost .4 lb, but we'll see what the gym scale says tomorrow. Today I drank a TON of water, had a healthy breakfast, then for lunch I thought I'd start with a small package of precut veggies. 100 calories for the whole bag... turns out veggies REALLY fill you up! LOL. I had that, and a can of chickpeas that I roasted in the oven with garlic powder.

Dinner was 1 slice of pizza during the football game... and I am still stuffed! LOL

I hope all that water will lead to a woosh on the scale tomorrow, that would be so nice!
Andejean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 02:34 AM   #141  
sun

Transporter I have a lotus flower with a long stem drawn by my hubby

hope you all had a fun xmas!
Old 12-27-2010, 09:03 AM   #142  
Mini Goal 2 reached!

S/C/G: 164/142.5/135

Height: 5'6.5"

Sun, what a pretty tattoo! I always thought I'd want one, but now I'm really glad I didn't. I'm too indecisive, LOL. And the pain thing scared me too,
Andejean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 11:41 AM   #143  

sun - So cute! Also, is that a recent pic? You look GREAT!

andejean - Good for you on your choices and smart swap for green beans!

As for me... I have not been doing well lately... sigh
Old 12-29-2010, 12:42 PM   #144  
sun

ande thanks

steph thank u nope that was me pre baby at 135. Sigh. I am not doing great either. But I got up early and ran last two days. Just working on it slowly. We can do it girl. One day at a freakin time .lol
Old 12-30-2010, 11:56 AM   #145  

sun - You're absolutely right, I needed to hear that... One day at a time.

I went running yesterday... it was fabulous! It sometimes makes me feel better just to have gotten out and done it. Eating was not OP, but at least I got a run in. =) Today is ok so far, eating OP and scheduled to go to the gym later on.
Old 01-01-2011, 06:07 AM   #146  
sun

new thread ladies see you in the new year!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-s...januweary.html