Old 11-29-2010, 07:37 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLLy19 View Post
Yay for the gals who are under their drivers license weight!! Thats exciting )) I wonder what the point of the weight on our DL's is?
It's just for description purposes. That way if I hand an officer a license w/ my picture and it says I'm 6 foot 1 and 170 pounds he knows it's fake. LOL
Natasha1534 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:36 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 230/148.5/145

Height: 5'6''

I am way below my driver's license weight as well ..I was honest and told them my weight (way back then).

On another note..here's a recent story of my 28 year old friend who weighs approx 180. We were at the liquor store (booze bags that we are) and she was asked for I.D. She shows her I.D. and the lady stares and stares at it and asks for a second piece of I.D. (first one was expired and friend was about 230). Friend says well I have my older college I.D. here..same info on it..lady stares and stares again..my friend was about 270 in this pic. Lady THEN proceeds to ask her her birth date etc...kinda felt good about it all but felt like "J*&^% just sell me the beer! or let my friend buy it, lol" After about ten minutes she let her buy it. I understand though that she was only doing her job. Just make sure your pic I.D.'s are not too far off your real size, lol

I said to her, "ummm...not only because it's expired but I realllly think after that 3rd degree you definitely need a more accurate picture I.D" lol.....it was hilarious!

Last edited by angelanicole23; 11-29-2010 at 09:49 PM.
angelanicole23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:41 PM   #33  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

We don't have a weight thing in Canada to put down on our license. Kind of dumb if you ask me, because if you lose the weight does that mean you have to go renew your license to have the correct weight on it? because if you don't then isn't that false documentation? Height I understand that never changes I don't think or we might shrink when we get older but when that time comes we have to redo our driver's testing anyways haha.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:42 PM   #34  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelanicole23 View Post
I am way below my driver's license weight as well ..I was honest and told them my weight (way back then).

On another note..here's a funny story about a friend of mine. We were at the liquor store (booze bags that we are) and she was asked for I.D. She shows her I.D. and the lady stares and stares at it (my friend is in low 180's now...very tall and doesnt look it and was much heavier in pic) and asks for a second piece of I.D. (first one was expired, too) Friend says well I have my older college I.D. here..same info on it..lady stares and stares again..my friend was about 270 in this pic. Lady THEN proceeds to ask her her birth date etc...(my friend is 28 years old, lol....kinda felt good about it all but felt like "J*&^% just sell me the beer! or let my friend buy it, lol" After about ten minutes she did sell her the beer. I understand though that she was only doing her job. Just make sure your pics/ I.D.'s are not too far off your real size, lol

I said to her, "ummm...not only because it's expired but I realllly think after that 3rd degree you should really get a new one" lol.....it was hilarious!
haha thats awsome!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:23 PM   #35  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

Ah yes. The drivers license weight. I put down 132 at age 16 and never got it fixed. If I recall correctly, I was lying by 20-30 lbs. And after I got to 207, it was just ridiculous. But they actually didn't ask me about it when I went to renew it. They DID think I was getting my first license, though (and were shocked to find out I wasn't). Lol! I was 20, not 16.

It's actually one of my goals to really be the weight on my license. That's about 20 lbs away, but I can't wait! It'll be the first time EVER that it's been the truth. Then I hope eventually it'll be too high.

Fun thread, LiLLy19!
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 02:28 AM   #36  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 197/ticker/136

Height: 1.65m

This makes me laugh, cos we don't have to renew licenses in the UK the same way you do there. If you get your first license at 17 and you don't move house then it's technically valid without renewal for the next 58 years, provided you send in a new photo every 10 years or so. Would be a right laugh if we had to list our weight at age 17 and it was still on there when it expires at 75!
RoseRodent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 02:52 AM   #37  
One with the Wind and Sky

S/C/G: 360/246/150

Height: 5' 8"

I think I was close to 300 when I tried to pass myself off as only 260 on my license. Now I'm closer to 250; maybe I'll be honest next time.
Elladorine is offline   Reply With Quote