Old 10-25-2010, 07:59 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

Kawaii- I am SO sorry to hear that you are going through all of that! Hang in there...its usually when you cannot imagine things being any worse that they start to get better! We are here for you!!! I know you can lose the 2 kilos. It is not like you gained 2 kilos of fat...keep that in mind!

I feel like I did pretty well with my exercise today! I did 30 day shred this morning, walked for an hour at lunch, 35 mins on the elliptical & 20 mins of upper body at the gym this evening!

Last edited by LindsB; 10-25-2010 at 08:00 PM.
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 08:19 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

thanks, i was hopping for hugs

yeah, i told myself that a bunch of it must be water weight. hopefully it'll go right back down. good job on getting that exercise done! i just got 30DS this weekend too... now need to kick myself in the bootie and start doing it!
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 08:23 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Kawaii I'm sorry things aren't going great for you at the moment, but don't worry too much about the weight on top of the other stuff! 2kg could just be water weight - or it could just be a different time of the day! I made the mistake of weighing at night after my ridiculously big dinner on Sunday and I was 3kg heavier than my actual weight. Craziness. I'm also sorry about your lady parts troubles - I'm having some of those myself, it's no fun.
Hang in there and try not to be too hard on yourself!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:11 PM   #19  
(they're flowers)

S/C/G: 174/*ticker*/125

Height: 5'4''

Kawaii ~ Aww, I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles it could definitely just be water weight!

Linds ~ nice job on the exercise!

Now it's time for my exercise...I just got home from school.
Atarimae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:14 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Atarimae Hope the exercise is good!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:15 PM   #21  

have a good workout!

Last edited by LindsB; 10-25-2010 at 09:17 PM.
Old 10-25-2010, 09:32 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

thanks all. i mailed my mom this morning to pester her to talk to my aunt about it and she just wrote me back that apparently it's normal if you have been on the pill a long time... she's gonna prescribe me some oestrogen pills and apparently all should be well... that makes me feel a bit better. ladyparts problems suck! haha...
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 09:09 AM   #23  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

::big hug:: to you, KC. Hope it all sorts itself out.

30 Day Shred looks intense. I'm interested in trying it - how are you guys finding it?

Tonight I went for a run and it went really well - about 40 minutes nonstop running and my legs weren't tired at all. Weighed myself when I got home and I was 58.8/129.4 - WOW! I'm hoping I can keep this up. All the more motivation to stay disciplined.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 09:20 AM   #24  

S/C/G: highest 191/ticker/135

Casey- I'm going as Flo too!!!!! I didn't buy a costume, just piecing things together. The Progressive website has a thing about being Flo for Halloween with downloadable nametag, I <3 Insurance button, and Progressive logo for the apron. We'll have to post pics next week!

Today was Day 2 of P90X, it was Cardio X. I enjoyed it. I got a little nauseous yesterday morning so I had a piece of whole grain toast this morning with my coffee and no nausea. Yay!!!

Kawaii - I'm sorry you are having a rough time! You will pull through it. Share with us any time you need to!

Krampus - YAY for the 120's!!
jenn33082 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 09:28 AM   #25  

I have been fumbling around with the same 3lbs all month!!! I am dying here! I am working my butt off! it coule come out to be only losing like 3lbs this month depending on what the scale says on Friday! I'm having a "I just want to give up" moment! HELP!
Old 10-26-2010, 10:42 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 323/311/160

Height: 5'6"

Hey lovelies,!

It's been a time since I've been on here yet again, and thankfully I've maintained my weight loss. Not only have I maintained, but I recently had to go to the store and buy new pants because the 14s were falling too loose, so here I am in 12s! Hurrah! So I'm glad that I can now do some intuitive eating without having to calorie count and still lose slowly. However, I do want some accountability in calorie counting and weighing in once more to rev up my WL speed a bit I suppose.

Oh life has been good and busy. Actually fantastic. I'm so ready to be done with school and there is less than 2 months til I graduate, but everything else is fine and dandy. I met the love of my life! I could go on about him for hours. He's a true prince charming. Wow. Just wow. Met him online of all places. So strange for me, but well! Wow.

Funny story. I work in the ministry and I have an open house on Wednesday nights after church for all the college students to come over for fellowship and food. My roommates and I always try to theme the night to make it entertaining and draw people away from their dorm rooms for a little bit of a family type setting, and since Halloween is coming up this weekend we decided to go off the wall and make this Wednesday a Christmas theme. So in the spirit... I'm listening to Christmas music right now... absurd, I know. I should not listen to it so early in the year but I never do get tired of it. Bing Crosby... *swoon*
Everlasting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 10:44 AM   #27  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

So I feel like I am finally back in gear...this isn't going as quickly as last time but that's ok.

KC-Hugs to you!!!! It'll all be ok

BUT on a positive note......dun dun dun dun 196.2 this morning!!!! YAY it is for real.
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 04:59 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

The weather is beautiful today. Not much to update on. I'm hoping to see my weight go down this week, but I'm trying not to rely on that for motivation. I know I can't rely on that for motivation. I'm just going with the flow here... at least I'm healthy and feeling good!

I start level 3 of the 30 day shred today! I'm sooo proud of myself for making it to level 3

KC: Hope you feel better soon.

Krampus: I love 30DS. I'll be honest, I haven't lost much weight on it, but I really wish I would have taken measurements because I can look in the mirror and see I have lost inches and really toned up.

Jenn: Yay! We will definitely have to post pics! I over payed for my costume. It is homemade, and I am sure she got all of the material from the website, but I am lazy and did not want to put the time and energy into the outfit lol.

Linds: I feel ya girl I feel ya. I am just trying to keep my eye on the prize and look at the bigger picture. If we keep working hard and doing all the right things the weight has to come off... right?

Ever: Welcome back, and congrats on that special someone Christmas music sounds nice. I can't wait until it's time to whip out National Lampoons Christmas Vacation and Scrooged haha! Looove those movies AND that time of year!

BL: YAY YAY YAY! Love the new pic, super cute!
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 05:02 PM   #29  

Casey- I think you are right! I am under a bit of pressure because we are going to Mexico over Christmas and I really want to feel comfortable in a bikini then! I would be fine at 147 for that. Other than that as long as I am at 135 but August 14th (my 26th bday) I don't care what it takes! It has just REALLY been stressing me out! PS- I think you and I carry our weight similarly based on your pictures. You are an absolute doll by the way!

I also don't think I am going to make it to the gym today because we have huge tree branches down at our house from bad stomrs today!

Last edited by LindsB; 10-26-2010 at 05:04 PM.
Old 10-26-2010, 05:36 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsB View Post
Casey- I think you are right! I am under a bit of pressure because we are going to Mexico over Christmas and I really want to feel comfortable in a bikini then! I would be fine at 147 for that. Other than that as long as I am at 135 but August 14th (my 26th bday) I don't care what it takes! It has just REALLY been stressing me out! PS- I think you and I carry our weight similarly based on your pictures. You are an absolute doll by the way!

I also don't think I am going to make it to the gym today because we have huge tree branches down at our house from bad stomrs today!
Linds- You pretty much just made my day. Thank you 147 by Christmas is definitely do able but try not to let it stress you out. It's just a number. With the way you work out you MUST be toning up and gaining muscle. Have you tried changing anything up in your diet? I started eating more fresh fruits and veggies and I saw the scale go down. But unfortunately I can't afford to have a steady supply. I try though.
Those bad storms are probably the same ones we had last night. I found out from an ice storm a couple of years back that picking up tree limbs (in some case entire branches) can be a pretty good little workout!
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote