Old 04-12-2010, 08:45 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Everlasting ~ Only 3 weeks left? Not fair!!! We're in school until June 18th....but that's only 42 more school days I believe. Not that I'm counting or anything
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:58 PM   #32  
Happiness is not a weight

Height: 5' 8"

Everlasting - If you go to Youtube and search for Weno Gypsies, there's a video of me dancing (it's pretty rough, though - my veil is falling off, I'm dancing in flip flops on wood slats and they're playing the wrong song!).

One of my professional pics is attached
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sarah1.jpg (16.8 KB, 38 views)

Last edited by smisen; 04-12-2010 at 08:59 PM.
smisen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:04 PM   #33  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

My back huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurts So im going to play some dragonage and take some volataren with a cup of tea xD
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:43 PM   #34  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

took the kids out to play and man got a small workout in picked my 35 pounds 44+ inch tall daughter up and carrying her 38 inch 30 pounds brother around the grocery store when he didnt want to sit.
ate a salad for dinner with like 4 chicken nuggets lol looks like we're in contemplation of moving again too. might be heading back to my home in VA
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 11:14 PM   #35  
I will do this.

"The shape of my body obeys the shape of my beliefs about love, value and possibility. To change my body, I must first understand that which is shaping it." From Women, Food and God
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 11:34 PM   #36  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

yes well thats all fine and good but at the moment my back is determining my shape so I am bent into a most comfortable S/Z fusion with some pudge in the middle. I love and value my back but it is possible that its trying to kill me. Or at least give the people around me a good laugh xD
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:24 AM   #37  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

Hi girls! Vegas was pretty much amazing. I was there for a conference, so i did a ton of walking/jumping around all day everyday, and then tons of dancing at night. Just think of all the calories i burned!!!1 and then think of all the calories i drank LOL. SUCH a blast....

So i messed up my knee... i was playing in a volleyball game, and now i can barely walk. NOT cool. I'm bummed because i can't work out... and i really want to!!! Hopefully i'll only be out a few days... we'll see. But the silver lining is that this is really making me be careful with what i'm feeding myself. Since i can't get to the gym, i'm putting extra effort towards only eating highly nutritious foods right now. Usually if i crave something bad, i just eat it and then work out extra. i dont have that option right now, so i'm actually getting to practice some willpower. today was spot on. i stayed on plan for every meal and snack! lets see if i can do it again tomorrow!!!
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:41 AM   #38  
Workin' on it...

S/C/G: 185/ticker/135

Good morning, ladies. Sorry for going MIA. Jess, I'm sorry to hear about your knee! At least you got hurt in a sports setting...far better story than, "well, you see...I didn't see that step and..." lol

My grandmother came up the week of Easter. That was suposed to be a vacation, but I definitely need a vacation from it. She drives me insane, but one week a year won't kill me, I guess. The following weekend, we moved to VA, so I've been all kinds of wrapped in up that whole business.

So far, I am absolutely loving the farm. It is so much more peaceful there. I just feel so much more free. Heck, I could walk around nekkid, if I felt like it. Which I don't, but still. ;D

During this little two week run around, I haven't been focusing on the scale. I've been watching my intake and foods, but I've honestly been too busy to count or weigh in.

I checked it this morning and am at 168.0. Still 17 lbs lost, but also 17 lbs maintained for over a month! Now that we're settled, I know that my activity level is on the rise...yard work, farm stuff, horses. We have zero food in the house, so this week I'm hitting the grocery store to buy bunches of good stuff.

The best news...I am currently sitting in a pair of SIZE 10 jeans!!! I didn't even have to lay down to button them! haha There is a fantastic thrift store in NoVa that we go to...tons of brands b/c of the area. I bought three pairs of designer jeans in a 10, as a challenge to myself. I figured I could afford $10 for three pairs! I can't believe that they fit! WOOHOO!!!
MisplacedMyHailo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:12 AM   #39  
Happily Married

S/C/G: 194/177/145

Morning ladies Did turbojam ab jam this morning to take it easy on my anklesI got my sketchers shape ups i ordered yesterday i wish my ankles werent sore so i could really test them out been wearing them around the house while i clean they are comfy
Misplaced- congrats on your size 10s YAY!!!!
Skinnybride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:00 AM   #40  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Sigh. I know I said I'd hide it, but it was there, I was brushing my teeth...

At least I went down 175.4, so not down much, but I did have some beer and pizza for dinner, so its to be expected. I am feeling better though. I get to work out at school later
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:25 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 285/195/175

Hey girls!!
Stella- thats good...but hide it!! I hid mine in the trunk of my dad's car and he leaves for work at like 530am, so no chances in me getting it unless I remember the night before - which never happens! My scale = chucky doll ...no matter where it was hid it kept showing up! lol. Yay for being 175!

Jess- that blows about your knee - that was like the last month for me and my back and I had to take 2 weeks off...it was freaking BRUTAL! Keep it on the mend and you'll be back in action before you know it!

Misplaced - congrats on the move and the size 10's... YAY!!

** I signed up for a 26km walk/run for September... that is my new goal...I'm looking forward to the challenge, luckily its not all running, because well I'm not exactly a runner, I'm more of a speed-walker, which is fine with me!

Have a good day, even though its only Tuesday...ughk! lol
JennyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:30 AM   #42  
Happiness is not a weight

Height: 5' 8"

Warning - offensive language & somewhat inappropriate subject matter, but hilarious diet advice:

http://www.thenakedredhead.com/thena...iet-known.html

Happy Tuesday y'all!
smisen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:37 AM   #43  
Workin' on it...

S/C/G: 185/ticker/135

LMAO...that was good.
MisplacedMyHailo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 11:00 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 323/311/160

Chele- Yeah! I actually only have hm... 5 days of classes left. And then 2 days of exams. That's 7 days total of being on campus. WOW! I hadn't thought of that before. Count downs are great!

Smisen- What a gorgeous picture, and I thought the video was lovely. We are always harder on ourselves when we are the ones dancing, but that floor must have been tough to dance on anyway. You're a beautiful dancer.

Misplaced- Congrats on the 10s! Thrift stores are awesome, and I hear you on the Grandma-issue.

Stella- Do hide the scale. Get it OUT of the bathroom. Store it in a box in your basement.

And whoa ladies, take it easy on your knees, ankles, backs, etc. Better to go easier then to be laid up for a couple weeks. My shin splints earlier this year taught me that.

Jenny- Whoa! 26k! Good luck!

-------

I had some of the pineapple that I found in my mailbox yesterday for breakfast this morning. Along with some chicken. Good breakfast, eh? I thought so too.

Well I couldn't take the suspense anymore and DID call my boss today. I was running this morning, and all through my run I was convincing myself that I would call as soon as I got back to my house, and so I was afraid that if I did not do it right away I would not call. So I picked up the phone and dialed, and was still out of breath when the secretary answered. Fail... lol... it was okay, I got ahold of myself by the time the secretary got the boss on the line.

Not the evil supervisor, but the lady who is one step up from her. We discussed the issues, and the boss was glad that I called and told her about it, and she wasn't aware of how bad the issue had gotten with everyone before. She said she definitely wants me to work for them again this summer, and I think she felt bad and went on for about 15 minutes about all the great things I've done over the past years working there and how happy she is to have me there. Since I will still have the same supervisor this summer, she suggested that we need to work things out and so we're going to get together to talk when we're both not stressed out. I agreed, and then we just chatted on the phone for another half hour about the cute things that the kids did all weekend and I was feeling rather cheerful by the end. This is a big stress reliever.
Everlasting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 11:15 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 175/ticker/129

Height: 5'4

smisen- you look stunning in your photo!
Skinny Bride, you will have to do a show review when you get your sketchers! I am very interested in them!
Congrats to everyone on their good weeks so far , but like Everlasting said- take it easy!
As for me, today is my weigh in, and I lost 8 lbs this week. It is my first week back dieting, so a bigger than normal number is ok, as I totally upped my liquid consumption , getting rid of a lot of water weight. Here's to a more reasonable number next week, like 133!
hiimnatalie is offline   Reply With Quote