Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 05:16 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Feral - I'm so sorry!!! But that just shows how loved your cat was in your family. When our Frisky passed away at the ripe old age of 19, my entire family was inconsolable. It's been probably close to 7 years now, but I still think I see him out of the corner of my eye every now and then and it makes me smile.

Today is the start of midterms at my school. So, we just had tests today and tomorrow for our kids. I actually had to proctor the SAT's for one of our kids who needed specific school site accommodations. Since every room was being used for exams, we went to the Town Hall. They gave us the room were the Board of Selectmen have their meetings and my student and I felt very important in the comfy, cushy chairs. LOL We tested in style

I'm just excited that I get to wear jeans today and tomorrow and I don't have to pack a lunch! haha It's the little things that make my day.

Last edited by Chele615; 01-25-2010 at 05:17 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:25 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Hey ladies... Surprising you guys seemed to all have off plan weekends however this was my first weekend on plan... which is crazy...

Stella- My uterus hates me right now too... um I thought working out was supposed to help things like cramps...however I never had a cramp a day in my life until I started working out...

Feral-So sorry about your kitty

Forest-I spent a ton of money this weekend ...its my birthday friday... does that make it justified?
(I'll post pictures of my super cute dress when I wear it saturday)

Anyways my horrible luck woul have it that things with new boy are over... I was sad but now I dont care... we had really bad timing and he just isnt in a good place right now... plus hes seven years older and a single dad... our lives are moving in different directions...however it would have been fun for a little while

I hope you all have a fabulous evening... I hurt my shoulder somehow and can barely move my arm...good thing cardio doesnt involve my arm lol
Old 01-25-2010, 05:53 PM   #18  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Thanks for the condolences girls. He was ready to go..... it was sad.... and then my parents were upset too so it was like this cycle of being upset by the cat mixed with being upset because my parents were upset.

And my dad was really sweet he told me I didn't have to go to the vet with them because it wasn't my responsibility but he was my cat too and I wanted to go.

My eyes are swollen and I'm tired of crying.

And I have lots of studying to do for my bio test tomorrow that I didn't study for this afternoon for obvious reasons.

I'm not going to work tomorrow.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:46 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 164.3/see ticker/118

Height: 5'3"

Oh feral, I'm so sorry. It's so hard to loose a pet. :hugs:

So I was just invited to an all boys golf weekend, for a friends stag/bachelor party...... I had to remind the organizer of the weekend, that I was a girl. His reply "yeah, I know, but your totally one of the guys." Gee thanks! Some how I don't think my bf would be impressed with me going on his all boys weekend. A weekend of golfing and strippers and poker (none of which I really enjoy), plus three days in a house with 12 boys.... I politely declined for reason that my friend couldn't understand. "But it will be so much fun! You have to come!" Uhh no I don't! I'm better friends with the groom than the bride (he introduced me to my bf), but I'll take an invite to the Bacheolorette party instead, thank-you very much.

Going to the hockey game with my mom tonight. So no yoga, but I didn't want to let those tickets go to waste.....
Old 01-25-2010, 07:44 PM   #20  
1st grade teacher

S/C/G: 250/189.9/130

Height: 5"2'

Wow you have been busy! Sorry Feral

This week is gonna be a killer. Just got home from work--they decided to have a staff meeting for 2 hours and I am busy every weeknight after teaching. Yea, bad planning I know. This is what makes me so much fun to be around during the week HAhahaaa. I actually and cooking real fast, walking the dog, and running out the door to be at a meeting at 7.

I have 2chapters and 5short papers (very short) to write tonight and 4 chapters and 2pg paper to write tomorrow AFTER I get home from grad school around 9. KILL ME PLEASE PLEASE ANYONE

On the positive note, I am 4.4lbs away from my Super Bowl goal AND I am only 13days from being OFF THIS STUPID DIET.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:50 PM   #21  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

I have been totally MIA the last couple days, but today I started my first day at my new job!! woo hoo!! I'll try to come back later tonight!!
Old 01-25-2010, 09:10 PM   #22  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

Haley- Yes totally justified! Sorry about you and the new boy but glad you seem pretty sane about it.

shantroy- haha I would totally take an invite to the bachelorette party...strippers, poker and golf? no thanks!

I guess my weekend wasn't too bad foodwise bc I'm back to 132, but I still feel a little bloated.

Last edited by forestroad; 01-25-2010 at 09:13 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:54 PM   #23  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Feral- Im so sorry you had to do that Chele is right, the fact that you guys are so upset just shows what caring, loving owners he had and what a great, quality life he must have had with you guys. By putting him down and not letting him suffer you ensured that he had a great life all the way through, which is what he deserves
Old 01-25-2010, 11:38 PM   #24  
Sammi

S/C/G: 243.5/201.5/149

Height: 5'5''

Today I went to the gym at my apartment complex, and there was a man sitting in the dark talking on his cell phone. I was hoping when I started the TV and treadmill that he would leave, but he didn't.

...then he turned around so he could watch my bum while I was on the treadmill so I left because I was creeped out.

That is my story for today.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:42 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

Jazz -- congrats!! That's so exciting.

Air -- I feel you on the crazy schedule and homework. Ugggghhhh school!! I'm so ready for it to be over.

I'm exhaaaaaaauuuuuuussssssstttttteeeeeeedddddddd!!!!! Dance class this morning was HARD, but good, and I'm still trying to get over not being cast in the show. The director sent me an email telling me that he was incredibly impressed with me at callbacks and that there just wasn't a place for me in the show. That was nice, but at the same time, I sort of just wanted it to be over and not have to think about that anymore.

I did pretty well with eating today.... will be going to Spinning tomorrow between classes. I've decided that since I didn't get into the show, this is definitely my semester to GET SKINNY, haha!! Usually when I'm in a show is when I slide backward a little bit, so I have no excuse now!
Old 01-25-2010, 11:49 PM   #26  
This is not a test.

ali- that sucks! Next time maybe take a friend and tell him to get stuffed?
Old 01-26-2010, 12:01 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 185/172/145

Height: 5'5

Haley- sorry about the boy. Glad ur okay about it. There will be a much better boy around the corner!!

Feral- *hugs again*

Shantroy- yeah strippers, golf, 12 boys... Er um NO. Unfun!

So I'm going to be leaving in about an hour to go pick hubby up from work and then off to the bar with his coworkers! not really a "bar" type bar. But more like a coffee house with bar foods and alcohol and no fancy coffees. LOL. We do the crossword with the bartender before drinks. We're dorks!

Our "weekend" starts tonight. YAY! I think we're gonna spend Wed cooking a turkey and making TONS of turkey tamales! We'll freeze them and have them later. OMG tamales.... YUM!
Old 01-26-2010, 01:39 AM   #28  
This is not a test.

OT- anyone know anything about word 2003 table of contents? I created one, marked everything i wanted in it, all was good. Now I've added more to the document, marked more stuff i want in the table of contents, but when I update it the new bits dont appear? gah!
Old 01-26-2010, 06:34 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Ugh....we lost power last night around 5:30 and it didn't come back until close to 10:00. You know, pretty much right as I was starting to fall asleep. Half of our street is connected to one breaker and the other half is connected to another breaker, so only the half of the street that I live on lost power. My mom and I had a nice candlelight dinner and played Yahtzee in the dark. LOL

It was so funny though because two houses up from us had power and we were getting giggly about how they were taunting us with their lights. I'm just glad that they're back on.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:00 AM   #30  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Ha, am I the only one who'd go for the bachelor party over the bachelorette party? Minus the strippers.

So I accidentally only ate 1100 calories last night, but I only worked out for 15 minutes. Not okay, I know, I'll get my math right today (because that's what it was, a math error). School starts tonight. Yay. I have my gym stuff with me so maybe I could TRY to run before class, but we'll see how I feel. TOM has my energy totally zapped right now. I weighed this morning and I'm up almost 4 lbs. Combined with eating like crap this weekend/last week while away and TOM, I guess I'll take it (?). I'm sure a lot of its water weight, and I'm going to kick the rest in the a$$. So totally not making my birthday goal of 175, but that's okay. It'll happen.

Closed Thread