Old 12-30-2008, 10:18 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

I cant say that's ever happened to me .. and that whole "this is how they do in my country" thing is obviously a lie , shame on him for saying that :-o
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:24 PM   #17  
More than halfway to 100!

S/C/G: 273/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6

Thighs be gone is right-- I spent a few months in Iran and men and women do not interact that way. The only thing that allows him to do this to you is the thought that as a woman, you are beneath him. That's enough for a good swift kick in the nads!
IrishRose25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:34 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

I think before you kick him in the nuts, you should consider what he might be capable of when angry and humiliated, especially after he goes home and thinks about it.
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:40 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 365/270/160

Height: 5"11'

Wow...i know everyone else here has given you great advice but I can't help but comment. That is unbelievable! I agree with Julie too...I wouldn't hurt him but I'd tell him it makes you uncomfortable...if it doesn't stop, have a friend who's a really good actor call him and play lawyer for sexual harassment. That's how I got rid of a stalker. XD
TheTinGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:42 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

Just make excuses for not hanging out with him .. as time goes by im sure he'll just leave you alone? hopefully!
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:47 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 260/154.6/130

Height: 5'4"

Y'all are really awesome by the way. All the responses have really helped me look at this situation in a new way. Y'all are absolutely right about him stepping over the boundary when I have said "No" 5 million ways....
Sarah Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 12:21 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 260/154.6/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisgruntledOne View Post
I am going to say this cuz our situations are different but call for the same action.
I suspect you posted this cuz you knew it wasn't right. So with the new year coming maybe you can do some soul searching, figure out why you thought is was ok to let him treat you badly, and think about what you can do to make sure it doesn't happen again.
That is one thing I will be working on!
I have a feeling I let it happen because I had a weird, awful break up about 4 weeks ago. Whenever I felt neglected by my ex boyfriend, I would run to this guy who would give the affection I craved. I think I find myself drifting to guys who have this bad side. With this friend, I find myself getting the abuse side then he switches to nourishment side..Sounds confusing, but totally Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Like when your mom punishes you, but 20 mins later comes and kisses you all over.

This sounds horrible, but I didn't really start dating until this year. I always stayed away from the dating scene because I never had self confidence, but now I do. Now it seems like I get myself into bad situations or I am too blind to fully recognize it.

I hope with your situation you learn a lot from it and can grow from it!!
Sarah Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 01:54 PM   #23  

You should kick him in the balls. Tell him that in this country, if you piss a chick off, he's gotta deal with the consequences!
Its Courtney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 01:56 PM   #24  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

^ Ha! That would teach him!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 02:11 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Mac View Post
Bee20nine-I usually do not fall for "In my country..." especially when it comes to touching my chub lol. He is super sneaky when he does it too.

DisgruntledOne-LOL!! I wish I had the courage to knock him out. One time I did smack him in the face and he smacked me right back....

mazza-I agree less time would be more appropriate and maybe that would provoke him to ask why I do not want to be around him.

Kitsey-LOL...Usually my face does reflect shock and awe...

I am just glad I am on vacation and my chub can take a rest...It just reminds me of my childhood where someone would grab your face cheeks and pinch...
He smacked you back? H*ll no! He is not your friend, period. take it from someone who has been in abusive relationship and friendships. It's not ok for anyone to touch when you don't want to be touched. It's never ok for a guy to smack you, playing or not.

Does he do this to any of your other friends? I would show him some back woods justice or I would get my guy friends to knock the crap out of him. You are too good to be treated like that. Don't settle and put up a boundary or just stay away from him.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 02:19 PM   #26  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Somehow I lost somewhere that he hit YOU! I ditto HWGA. That's police report worthy!

Edit: Not that I mean that you need to call the police, but that people DO get the police called on them for smacking each other around. It just isn't right no matter how you look at it!

Last edited by HeatherMcG; 12-31-2008 at 02:20 PM.
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 05:03 PM   #27  
More than halfway to 100!

S/C/G: 273/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6

HWGA: I love your backwoods justice reference! I laughed out loud in my condo-- nicely done!

For the new year, it might be a good idea for all of us (and our friends and families) to take a look at the relationships in our lives and decide which ones are good for us, and which might be toxic. In different threads, people have posted about family and friends not supporting their weight loss-- toxic! Not that you can just dump your family, but let's be confident communcators of our needs this year-- to others and to ourselves!
IrishRose25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 05:35 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Irish- thanks, it makes me laugh too. I'm from Arkansas but live in CA. My boss is the one that always jokes that if he needs something handled he'll send me so I can do some of my back woods justice... lol It doesn't matter what they call it as long as they are very afraid of it! lol
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 01:51 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 195/125-ish/i'm there!

i agree with what has all been said. even though this guy has his "good side" he's still harassing u i would cut him out of my life.
DanielleAshley is offline   Reply With Quote