3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Does this happen to you? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/159734-does-happen-you.html)

Sarah Mac 12-30-2008 09:37 PM

Does this happen to you?

Hey ladies. Do y'all ever have anyone that pinches or grabs your chub?? I have this guy friend who always grabs my tummy roll and pinches me. It hurts and I have no idea how to handle it. I have said many times don't do that to me, but he thinks it is a game. He tries to say in his country (He is from Iran) everyone is touchy, feely and I shouldn't freak out about it...It is my chub for goodness sakes!! And he has bruised it!!

Sorry I needed to vent.

Bee20nine 12-30-2008 09:44 PM

To me his just being a plain inconsiderate a$$ culture or not. I don't think Iranians are touchy feely either but I may be wrong he could be feeding you a line of bull to "excuse" him from his bad behavior.

Seriously, pinching me so hard that you leave a bruise is definitely knockout worthy or at least a good public scolding.

mazza 12-30-2008 09:58 PM

This happened to me once or twice back when I was more overweight. (I'm borderline o/w & healthy right now). I found it blindly infuriating and made a point to associate with that person less.

Kitsey 12-30-2008 10:01 PM

Wow, I can't believe anyone would be so rude! I wouldn't know what to do, I'd be standing there with my mouth hanging open in shock! The only 'chubs' that should be squished are my kitties tummies!

willow650 12-30-2008 10:05 PM

Um, yeah, I would knock him out.

heather88 12-30-2008 10:06 PM

I think that you need to retaliate, especially if he is leaving marks by doing this.

Sarah Mac 12-30-2008 10:08 PM

Bee20nine-I usually do not fall for "In my country..." especially when it comes to touching my chub lol. He is super sneaky when he does it too.

DisgruntledOne-LOL!! I wish I had the courage to knock him out. One time I did smack him in the face and he smacked me right back....

mazza-I agree less time would be more appropriate and maybe that would provoke him to ask why I do not want to be around him.

Kitsey-LOL...Usually my face does reflect shock and awe...

I am just glad I am on vacation and my chub can take a rest...It just reminds me of my childhood where someone would grab your face cheeks and pinch...

Sarah Mac 12-30-2008 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heather88 (Post 2517692)
I think that you need to retaliate, especially if he is leaving marks by doing this.

I should probably grab him where the sun doesn't shine huh lol?? He would probably like that..freaky...

Thighs Be Gone 12-30-2008 10:11 PM

OMG--NO. He really shouldn't be doing things repeatedly to make you uncomfortable. Let the whack job have it next time!

Sarah Mac 12-30-2008 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thighs Be Gone (Post 2517707)
OMG--NO. He really shouldn't be doing things repeatedly to make you uncomfortable. Let the whack job have it next time!

Yay I guess because this is the first time this has happened because I used to never let anyone touch me, so this is kind of making me want to revert back to old habits...

Bee20nine 12-30-2008 10:30 PM

ooooooh I have it, next time he does it kick him in the nads and say " In my culture we do that to men who are inconsiderate a$$ holes. " and then proceed to hang out with your other friends.

Sarah Mac 12-30-2008 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bee20nine (Post 2517743)
ooooooh I have it, next time he does it kick him in the nads and say " In my culture we do that to men who are inconsiderate a$$ holes. " and then proceed to hang out with your other friends.

LOL!! I like that statement a lot and shall be used in my future encounters :D

Thighs Be Gone 12-30-2008 10:34 PM

Also, for the record--I don't agree w/the "everyone is touchy, feely in Iran". I have lived in this part of the world and men and women aren't even in company alone together. Husbands and wives don't even touch in public. So, no I don't agree with his comments.

willow650 12-30-2008 10:41 PM

I'm sorry to say, but I don't think he is friend. He is abusing you. Im not sure why he gets off treating you this way but he has a serious problem. i would distance myself from him and if he asks, don't be afraid of telling him the truth.

Sarah Mac 12-30-2008 11:13 PM

Thank y'all for the support :) I will have to talk to him when I get back. I talked to my best friend about it and she agrees he is unstable and too pushy. This is not a healthy situation because his issues do roll over into mine...Ughh men.