Old 10-06-2008, 04:48 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 150/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7''

casey- I am in the middle of Twilight.I love it!!
i am still trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:58 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I was away all weekend and had so much fun!! My friend from high school got married this weekend up on the NH/Maine border. It was great to see friends from high school and my friend was absolutely gorgeous and glowing all day I tried to do the best I could with food, but we all know parties and weddings aren't the healthiest places to be...haha.

We even stayed in a local inn that is over 200 years old and, as we found out when we got there, is apparently haunted. Great We had a creepy thing happen Saturday night where we thought my friend was having trouble unlocking the door to the bathroom because I woke up to the door banging. Yeah, next morning we found out that my friend did not get up to go to the bathroom during the night. Freaky!
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:01 PM   #18  
I will do this.

It is my first day back in the game and I feel great.

The only thing is I upped my calories to 1.600 because at 1.300 I felt AWESOME but my body was not getting the food it needed and I had a huge urge to binge. Now my first day at 1.600 and I am only at 1.265 calories for the day *sigh*

Herewego I know you upped your calories...did it feel funny when you first did it? What foods did you re-introduce into your diet...if any..?

I just wish I could settle into the point where this isn't a DIET it's a LIFESTYLE. Eating the foods I enjoy with in moderation and the "bad stuff" once in a while. I shouldn't completely stop living and enjoying food....where is the line? Has anyone found the line yet?

Other than that...I am making a goal for myself not to eat out for 10 days. 10 whole days without Subway, Wendy's, resturants or take-home pizza. Anyone wanna join me?

Hope you all had a good monday!

Remember I am glad you liked your trip! It is so pretty there.

Herewego I usually only do inches. I have a muscular body anyway so it is pointless to weight myself. Didn't you also recently go down in pant sizes? Yay! I am also gonna give you a hug because I don't think I have hugged you lately...

Caligirl I bet you ate FLYY. You go girl. I love getting my hair "did"!!

beaka Hi there! I am glad you finally said hi! This is a great site and I am sure you will 'gain' a lot from it! (Ok, bad pun - I know) I hate office parties. They give you this piece of cake of whatever on this tiny paper plate with a plastic fork and expect you to eat it....and it doesn't even end up tasting that great anyway because you end up with the end piece with a huge blob of icing (I am not a fan of icing but ALWAYS end up with it...)

ghost Size 12???? Now that deserves a dancing carrot!

leighish I hate the BMI chart...."Normal" who the **** is 'normal' anyway? I wouldn't pay much attention to them...

Bella Sounded like you had one heck of a weekend. I wanted to take my boyfriend to see that movie...but he said no. I guess there is a girls night in the future for me!

Che Good thing I wasn't there! I am a huge sucker for anything "haunted" or "scary "..... I love the show "Ghost Hunters!" but I can't be home alone when I watch it cause I get scared. Congrats to your friend!

Last edited by Taylor86; 10-06-2008 at 05:03 PM.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:15 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Taylor- Thanks girl I needed a hug. Yes, I did go down in pant sizes. That's why I'm preparing myself to be in the 280's for awhile, but maybe be a size 12 eventually, I'm a true 18 now, although I have a few things that are 14 and that are L's, I'm a true 18.

Yes, I did up my calories. I originally around 1500. I upped my calories to 2200. I found myself eating not junk but not as good stuff for me. So, I'm at 1800-2000 and I am eating healthy. I started eating more healthy fats, like Trio bars, cliff bars, zone bar and fiber one bars. Not all at the same time but I eat at least one a day, whichever one I'm in the mood for. The main thing that I've put into my diet more than before was healthy grains and healthy carbs. I hope that helps. I have no means perfected this at all, but I will keep playing around with my calories until I start losing. The good thing is I can tell I'm a lot more muscular and I've lost 1 1/2% of total body fat which makes me feel warm and fuzzy. You have to do what's best for you. I wish there was a guide to tell me about my body, but there's not.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:16 PM   #20  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Regular Chatty Cathy's aren't we ladies??

Weekend was pretty good. It was filled with a lot of maxin and relaxin. I hurt my back on Wednesday of last week. I spent all night, Thursday, and until Friday afternoon moping around hunched over like a granny! Luckily, Friday afternoon I had a magical massage and things are slowly getting better. That's basically why I took it easy this weekend.

Friday, Hubby and I went to Hacienda. MMMMMMM it was scrumptious! We had an appetizer and an entree. We split it of course! It was more of a 60/40 thing because I didn't need that many calories and hubby did.

Here We Go- No physical violence! Don't make me fly to CA to bail you out!

So 2 days no exercise and a night out and I weighed in at 265. Luckily, things could have been a lot worse. It was a 1 pound loss!
Taylor- How's the play coming?
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:22 PM   #21  
I will do this.

herewego I totally hear what you are saying. I wish my body came with an instruction book so I would know what it wants. I think my problem is either I am "ON A DIET" or "Going Crazy"....there just doesn't seem to be a middle of the road for me. Maybe I will find it since I upped my calories.... Oh, and I an 18 too. Red 3 in Lane Bryant lingo...

B]Heather[/B] We had our first read thru last thursday. My rehearsals don't start until tuesdays, though because my character is featured on act 2. It's gonna be a good show. Yay on your one pound loss! W00T!

Last edited by Taylor86; 10-06-2008 at 05:23 PM.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:42 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 263/263/140

Height: 5'4" Age: 41

Well the past few days I've had abdominal cramping and gas (I know, TMI) but it sucks.. food has been just going right through me, I thought food took time to digest? lol

Anyway, off to vacuum downstairs, that outta cool my cramps for awhile.
JellyBean32882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:43 PM   #23  

Taylor- I understand what you mean. That's why 2200 calories for me was too much. I was kinda eating what I wanted just b/c it was in my calories. Not good. All my lfie, I've been an all or nothing person, maybe we can learn how to be balanced together.

Heather- I promise to use violence only when I really need to. I'll just resort to threats for now.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:45 PM   #24  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

mutha got son of a !!!!!

Why did my TOM come a freakin week early???!?!??? I've been here for hours trying to figure out why my stomach was hurting. I can't believe this mess...I have freaking plans for this week that did not include cramps...

where is my motrin...
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:46 PM   #25  

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl98 View Post
mutha got son of a !!!!!

Why did my TOM come a freakin week early???!?!??? I've been here for hours trying to figure out why my stomach was hurting. I can't believe this mess...I have freaking plans for this week that did not include cramps...

where is my motrin...
Mine came yesterday. I think we're getting in an online cycle. lol Hopefully it will be gone by this weekend.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:53 PM   #26  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

I have a love/hate relationship with mondays. Being on plan is so much easier during the work week, yet, its 2pm here and nobody has let me leave for a lunch break yet so all I've had is a cup of coffee and a cup of tea so far today, and I'M STARVING! I've been up since before 7am, I just want to eat my freakin lunch!
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:57 PM   #27  
Yarp.

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Taylor, when you find that line, let me know.

My weekend was nice, very chilled out. My BF is in Switzerland, so I have our tiny basement studio to myself for a few days, which is kind of nice. Yesterday was the first day I've managed to stay OP in a long while - very happy about that.

I'm worried, though, because my mom is coming to visit. She'll be here Wednesday-Tuesday, and we'll likely be going out for dinner every night. She's knows I'm trying to lose weight and will be supportive, but I don't want to drag her to my "safe" restaurants every singe night. I share a small kitchen with 13 other people who cook a group dinner every night (I have no control over the ingredients, so I rarely eat with them), so staying in and cooking up something yummy isn't really an option either.

Does anyone have suggestions for restaurants that are easy for calorie counters to navigate?
UrsusMaritimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:31 PM   #28  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Speaking in general terms here:

I think some of us really don't understand the power of friendship on this here forum. I consider some on here as my closest friends.....and I have never even met them! They are the only ones who know my deep, dark WL secrets. I communicate with them daily which is more than I do with my own family

So, I just wanted to put out there that this place is more than a forum, its a family. This topic has been on my mind for a while. People who aren't on here can't possibly figure out why we pour our hearts and souls out to strangers. But, I know why. It is because we have been there, we want the best for each other, and we want nothing more than to see others succeed.

Thanks to all who read my rants and celebrate my losses. Thanks to those who lurk quietly and pop in with helpful info. Thanks to everyone who makes this place what it is. God brought me here for a reason. I would have never tried to lose again without you!

I'm not sure why I suddenly got so heartfelt. Just wanted to get it off my chest!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:59 PM   #29  

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherMcG View Post
Speaking in general terms here:

I think some of us really don't understand the power of friendship on this here forum. I consider some on here as my closest friends.....and I have never even met them! They are the only ones who know my deep, dark WL secrets. I communicate with them daily which is more than I do with my own family

So, I just wanted to put out there that this place is more than a forum, its a family. This topic has been on my mind for a while. People who aren't on here can't possibly figure out why we pour our hearts and souls out to strangers. But, I know why. It is because we have been there, we want the best for each other, and we want nothing more than to see others succeed.

Thanks to all who read my rants and celebrate my losses. Thanks to those who lurk quietly and pop in with helpful info. Thanks to everyone who makes this place what it is. God brought me here for a reason. I would have never tried to lose again without you!

I'm not sure why I suddenly got so heartfelt. Just wanted to get it off my chest!
I totally agree! Ditto to everything you said. It is like a family here. Even when I want to give up, people on here won't let me. I love you all!
Old 10-06-2008, 08:13 PM   #30  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

ya, thats right, I'm not letting no one give up. You can take a break however. I love you girls too! Who else would I trust with this obsessive compulsive dieting behavior? At least ya'll tell me if I'm out of control and need to reign it in.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote