Old 10-05-2008, 08:44 PM   #16  
Losing weight - Toning up

S/C/G: 159/128/120

Height: 5'7"

from personal experiences, eating disorder won't lead to stronger, nice and lean body, but only a whole fat body with smaller number in scale.
So please choose a plan to eat healthy and EXERCISES. Exercise is a key to weight loss and looking lean.
Annita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:46 PM   #17  
Ready to do this!

S/C/G: 215/197/145

Height: 5'7

Can I ask exactly what you are eating now? What did you eat today? Yesterday? Are you exercising at all now? You know it won't last to not eat. The last thing you want to do is undo what you've done and gain a lot of the weight back. But you're going to have to eat and get to feeling like you again. What kinds of things can you eat and feel the way you want to feel? I'm sure you want to feel energetic, happy, healthy. You can fuel up on fruits, veggies, whole wheats, lean meats etc.. If you do that and get active, you're going to get to your goal. And, most importantly, you're going to feel good when you get there!
reddahlia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:50 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

i probably eat less than 800 calories a day , and yes i exercise and i also know that i need help , which is why i joined this forum for support.
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:08 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Jah- I know that food can seem like the enemy. But the thing is we have to have food to live. 800 cals is too little for anyone. Even someone who is 5' 100 pounds is not suppose to eat less than 1200 cals. It's different for everyone. The more you work out the more calories you need to eat more. My mom always has done the yo yo diets. She would starve herself and lose a lot of weight. She would gain it back. She has really poor health b/c of it. She's 52 and her dad who's 88 tells me that he is not sure my mom is going to make it. It's sad to think that her life could be cut short b/c she did not take care of herself. Please don't make the same mistake. Sometimes I get on the scale and I'm so mad that and frustrated that I gained or didn't lose any. But the thing is if I'm doing everything I'm suppose to do and exercising, making healthy choices than that's all I can do. My thing that has helped me is losing inches. You can do this, but you need do it do it healthy. We are here for you, I'm not an expert and I'm just learning myself, but there's a pool of people that have had the same struggles.

How much do you exercise? What does you food usually consist of?
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote