Old 05-06-2007, 09:22 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 198/165/143

Height: 5"8.5

Oh wow, it's good to talk about this topic!! The whole reason I gained weight this time around (I was an overweight child, but lost the weight at 16) was because I met my man and felt so at ease, we would just eat and eat together. It's so nice to have someone to feel that good around, but the remorse is too painful.

I've lost most of that weight now, but am trying to get all the way back down. The problem is, we're still slightly stuck in that pattern of eating all day long, and I hate how that feels. I, too, tend to eat pretty well all week and then sabotage myself on my days off with my boyfriend.
Diana the Hun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 09:45 AM   #17  
~~Joanne~~

S/C/G: 178/151/150

Height: 5'3

Don't let one bad weekend get you down! I think we all have these weekends at time. You will loose it, just don't give up!!!
wateraddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 12:43 PM   #18  
~One Day At A Time~

S/C/G: 301.2/Ticker/250

Height: 5 6"

This is were motivation kicks in. So what if you fell down. It will happen. It happens to everyone. Pick yourself up off the floor, and get to it again. Put it past you. Theres nothing you can do about it now. Ask yourself "Do I really want to gain more weight over this?? Or am I going to jump back on??" Good Luck. You can do it!
ThisTimeIsDifferent is offline   Reply With Quote