View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 10:09 PM   #46
Senior Member
campbellredhead's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 234

S/C/G: 228/215/160

Height: 5 ft 5


Medicine is where to turn to first. If you already are on meds, you need to talk to your psychiatrist. Or maybe you need a new psychiatrist. If your regular doctor is giving you meds for depression -definitely see a psychiatrist, they are specialists!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also I would definitely recommend a counselor-I see mine every other week. That is a start, those two will start to lift you up, and help you to do other things to help yourself.
campbellredhead is offline   Reply With Quote