View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 09:13 AM   #7
Mirtika

S/C/G: 299/171/160

Height: 5'6"

I had looked at HCC a while back, but the price was prohibitive. More than 250 per week, and they expect you to tip drivers--which the other plans do not. So, that's more than a $100 difference with, say Diet To go.

I'd love to get organic, but $1,000 bucks a month for just me (not counting hubby's food) is way too much.

I didn't like Bistro MD. I hated the boil bags (water often leaked in) and I often microwaved. I didn't like the excessive amount of chicken, either. The beef and pork dishes were nasty. (Oh, and the chicken was injected with something, if I remember reading the menu correctly.)

Overall, not pleased with them.

I am fine with the DTG vegetarian, except I have to make so many substitutions, cause I don't like EVERYTHING. But the fajita omelets are fab with a little salsa and I love artichokes, so that's one of my fave breakfasts. That and the apple pancakes. Yum.

I think I'll keep my fingers crossed that some healthy cooking entrepreneur in my area will decide to give it a go and offer something affordable. I'll happily pick it up myself if it'll save me $16 to $20 bucks a week in deliveries plus tips.

Mir

Mirtika is offline   Reply With Quote