Radio/Video

S/C/G: 180/158/140

Height: 5'6

First name (if you want to tell): maria
Meaning of user name: a song i quite like by a band i had a huge obsession with
Geographical location: just north of london
Marital Status: single
Children/Ages: nooope
Hobbies/Interests: music, long journeys, quite like lots of alone time, travelling when i can, reading
Height: 5ft 6"
Eye/Hair Color: both very dark
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: well well well i was a rake and wasn't bothered by my appearance until age 14 when all my overeating caught up with me .. i think all the little diet attempts made my binge eating progressively worse.. i'm only young! this time around - 8th jan '07
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: around 180/166/130-140
Problem: Binge Eating for sure, i have yet to work out exactly what brought it on (aaaaalways slightly overeaten though)
Plan/Way of Eating: calorie-counting, i try and keep between 1200-1400 cals, 5 small meals; only complex carbs.. lots of fruit and veg and all-bran ooh and salmon.. and oat biscuits.. and brazil nuts and almonds and a little bit of dark chocolate..
Favorite exercise: walking, and we have this really handy ab bench thing. i'm REALLY trying to start jogging but the only ideal time is before college and that means getting up at 5.. i dare you to try getting me up at 5 in the winter
Favorite movies: the blood diamond, dazed and confused, the lion king, catch me if you can
Favorite books: the perks of being a wallflower
Music: mainly rock, i guess my favourite musicians are bob dylan, the clash, bloc party and system of a down
Favorite Quote(s): "In the depths of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer" i absolutely love that, it means a lot to me
Favorite People (dead and living): my dad, leonardo dicaprio and bob dylan
People I can’t stand: there's nobody i dislike that much at the moment
Places you’ve been: greece, france, germany, isle of wight i can't wait to travel when i'm older
Places you want to visit: south africa
Pivot’s questions (don’t think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? oooh i dont know
02. What is your least favorite word? hmm.. ill get back to you on these lol
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Bright Eyes' music, a really good film and beautiful scenery (ok the sun just has to be blazing in a bright blue sky and i feel elated) also: passionate people and thunderstorms
04. What turns you off? ignorance and miserable weather
05. What is your favorite curse word? f***..excuse me
06. What sound or noise do you love? heavy rain if im tucked up in a warm bed
07. What sound or noise do you hate? metal on metal AHHHHH
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? i'd like to do all sorts, i'm really undecided on what i should study at uni
09. What profession would you not like to do? anything that didn't make me happy obviously so i guess that would be anything that bored me even if it paid millions a year, honestly
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? hey come on in we just ordered pizza

Any other tidbits you would like to share: i know who i'm going to marry!

little thoughts is offline   Reply With Quote