Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 10-04-2006, 03:08 PM   #1  
This time it's for ME!

S/C/G: SW/172 CW/159 GW/145

Height: 5' 7.5"

Talking Silly little NSV but I'm happy

I've been eating healthy this week and walking but nothing showing on the scales yet. So hopefully by the weekend I may see the scales dip but...............

I just had to say that this morning I tried on some of my "skinny panties" that I haven't worn in years but couldn't throw away.................and they FIT GREAT!

No more big mama panties!

WOOOO HOOOO!

I know it's silly but it sure helped my feelings. I think I even feel a little sexier today!

Just had to share...........
Lenee64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 03:10 PM   #2  
Domestic Engineer

whoo-hoo! Good for you
jelynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 03:56 PM   #3  
future triathlete

S/C/G: 187.5/148.5/129

Height: 5'2"

WTG! Nothing makes you feel sexier than knowing how great you look in your underwear!
sierra_ttw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 04:02 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 190/180/145

Height: 5'8"

I can't wait to experience that ! Good job ! I have a ton of beautiful clothes and lingerie that I just haven't been able to get into for about 5 years now... I think I'll go home and pick a few outfits out that I can chart my progress with and wear when I can.

Maybe go out and reward yourself with another new pair of sexies !
mgb4t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 04:41 PM   #5  
This time it's for ME!

S/C/G: SW/172 CW/159 GW/145

Height: 5' 7.5"

Default Thanks everyone!

I knew you girls would understand my NSV happiness. I couldn't just tell anyone.......but I was about to BURST.

It's true that the little NSV's mean so much especially when you've worked so hard and the scales don't want to budge.

I haven't been comfortable in my "skinnies" for many years (actually since the birth of my last child seven years ago). For some reason this morning it finally dawned on me that I might be able to wear them now.

mgb4t, I know what you mean about the closet full of clothes. I think every woman has some favorite skinny clothes that they can't seem to part with. I have been looking thru my closet as well and some of my pants from last winter are a little baggy. Just might have to buy some smaller ones soon. That's a good idea about the new sexy undies!

Last edited by Lenee64; 10-04-2006 at 05:39 PM.
Lenee64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 07:42 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 174(highest) 150/150/138

Height: 5'7"

That's not silly at all. Congratulations!
redlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 01:21 AM   #7  

Height: 5'6"

Congratulations, keep up the great work!!!
MelodyL is offline   Reply With Quote