View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 12:57 AM   #46
cardsfan2009

S/C/G: 272/ticker/200

Height: 5'5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First name (if you want to tell): Alicia
Meaning of user name: I love the St. Louis Cardinals, and my graduation year is 2009.
Geographical location: Revere, Missouri
Marital Status: single
Children/Ages: none, thank god. lol
Occupation: I work at the vet's office/i am a student/i babysit sometimes.
Pets: 12 chickens, 3 dogs, 3 cats, 2 cockatiels (parrots)
Hobbies/Interests: reading, taking care of my animals, watching my favorite shows/movies, ghosts/paranormal/supernatural, watching cardinals baseball.
Height: 5'6''
Eye/Hair Color: blue/brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: My whole life?
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 244/226/155
Problem: compulsive overeating, lack of motivation, etc.
Plan/Way of Eating: Calorie counting, exercise
Favorite exercise: Yoga, Bellydance, Walking (outside, i HATE the treadmill)
Favorite movies: Forrest Gump, Dirty Dancing, Gone With the Wind, Any war or baseball movie (I especially like Jarhead and Field of Dreams) The Notebook, Stand By Me, 40 Year Old Virgin, etc etc
Music: Country, some rock, classic rock.
Favorite People (dead and living): Miranda Lambert, Scarlett O'Hara (fictional character, lol) Scott Rolen, Albert Pujols, Mark Twain, Will Farrell, Reese Witherspoon.
People I canít stand: TOM CRUISE, PARIS HILTON, George W. Bush, Oprah Winfrey, Nicole Kidman, Lindsay Lohan, any rapper you can name (Especially effing KANYE WEST!)
Places youíve been: California, Missouri, Iowa, Illinois, South Dakota.
Places you want to visit: Ireland, a lot of the us (mostly the south), Egypt, Mexico and/or Costa Rica, many places.

Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? I dont know about word, but phrase is 'pretty much' I use it every 5 seconds. lol
02. What is your least favorite word? moist
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Um----Music! Definitely.
04. What turns you off? Idiots. Which is...80% of..everyone.
05. What is your favorite curse word? Kelly Clarkson. LMAO. Not really. Uh, prolly, all of them are part of my daily vocabulary.
06. What sound or noise do you love? My cats meowing or purring
07. What sound or noise do you hate? Any kind of obnoxious accent, and my cousin Heaton psuhing a big ole toy tractor across our kitchen floor. It makes the loudest grating noise in the entire world. Uggh.
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Im going to be a veterinarian
09. What profession would you not like to do? A teacher.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Eh? What are you doing here?
Any other tidbits you would like to share: I'll get back to ya

Overall goal:
cardsfan2009 is offline   Reply With Quote