Old 06-28-2005, 10:52 AM   #16  

I think there needs to be a big 3FC meeting planned again... I'm sure there'd be a great outcome, and I'd love to meet you all! If not a big one, at least maybe a few small ones in areas where people are close to each other..?

I second this proposition…. It would be great to see such great people in person. Any place within 6-7 hours drive from Montreal would be fine for me….

frenchiepolarbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 11:58 AM   #17  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Us too. We often drive up to 8 hours to go to get togethers from our gardening website. That is how we came to be in Maryland last weekend.

Sarah I knew you looked like someone I have seen and now it all fits in place. Angelina Jolie that's it.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 01:44 PM   #18  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Well how cool that you guys got to meet!!! I kow it was just awesome last year when I got to meet Jiff, Jill & Beverly!!!
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 01:55 PM   #19  

Whaaa! I want pictures! I'm so glad you guys got to meet. I wish we all could, that would be fantastic!

Beverly
boiaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 03:42 AM   #20  
Laura

It's so great that you all got to meet after being virtual friends from some time (I gather). It sounds like you forged a strong bond in person too! YAH!

I'm a member of an online message board for my DD's birthmonth and we've all been together for over 4 years now. I've met probably about 30% (about 40 moms total) of the members - it's always so fun to see them living and breathing, especially when you really click with someone in person too!

Okay, so, Who wants to come to Seattle??!
alphabetsoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 12:50 PM   #21  
Howie6267's Honey

S/C/G: 277 / See ticker / 160

Height: 5'9"

Howie found my card! It was beneath the recliner, of all places. I'd checked around the cushion and tipped the whole chair backwards to check under it no less than three times. All we can figure is, the card was down in the "works" and made its way down to the floor. Yippee!

I ordered another 1gb card last night, this one a compactflash rather than a microdrive. Isn't that just how it works? We're just going to keep it, though, since I'd been getting errors on the card, anyway, and wanted a backup in case it totally died on us.

I'm off to check my prodigal photos!

Last edited by Gardenwife; 06-29-2005 at 12:54 PM.
Gardenwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 04:08 PM   #22  
Howie6267's Honey

Here you go...

L-R: Lorraine, Sarah (the one who looks like Angelina Jolie), Howie & Kimberley

And...

My dinner, LOL! Lobster. It always goes back to food, doesn't it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sarah-group01s.jpg (21.3 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg lobster-s.jpg (20.1 KB, 43 views)
Old 06-29-2005, 04:26 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Y'all look awesome. Sarah you look fabulous and Howie and Kimberley are absolutely glowing. Love the lobster too.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 04:30 PM   #24  
Howie6267's Honey

We ladies had Howie blushing SOOO much, I think his face stayed red for several miles as we headed home! Po', po' Howie.
Old 06-29-2005, 05:41 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

You guys look like you are having a great time! Sarah, I just love fuzzy heads--wish I could rub yours. There must be some good luck going there.

Since I bet I'm almost old enough to be his Mom, I can say "hubba hubba" to Howie! You're looking great! And you look like you're having fun being with all those fantastic women.
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 09:58 PM   #26  
Live for the Moment!

You guys look great!

Love that shirt Sarah, I have one almost identical... Ah, great minds must think alike!?!
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 10:13 PM   #27  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br00klyn
Love that shirt Sarah, I have one almost identical... Ah, great minds must think alike!?!
Thanks, Brooklyn! I'm not sure you can tell in the pic that those are rhinestones -- it's very sparkly at the neckline and cuffs and the fabric is a very sheer, flowy, rayon. I'm such a girl! Is yours like that?

Sheila, I would be quite happy to let you get in a good rub. I can't keep my hands off my OWN dome! Now I totally understand why bald men rub their heads!
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 11:37 PM   #28  
Crazy Canuck

What a great pic! Its nice to finally see your Lorraine, Sarah, and I think you're looking mighty fine (don't even have to add "considering"). In fact, the hair (or lack thereof) looks like a fashion statement to me - a sort of GI Jane look (except with pretty earrings). As for the Angelina Jolie connection, I doubt you'd be inclined to steal Brad away from Jen now, would you?

Okay, Howie and Kimberley, tell us what you've both been doing to look like you're in your twenties when we know full well you're both mid 30s?? Can't just be eating well, exercise and a happy relationship, can it??

Its really, really great to see your smiling faces all in the same picture!
Jillegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 11:43 PM   #29  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Boy will Kimberley be happy to here that Jill. Most of the time it's people saying how young I look. Now if I told you how everyone would look so young and then where would I be.

I'm upset I did not get to rub the lucky dome. LOL
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 11:58 PM   #30  
Black Belt In Training

S/C/G: 289/243/160

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by howie6267
Boy will Kimberley be happy to here that Jill. Most of the time it's people saying how young I look. Now if I told you how everyone would look so young and then where would I be.
You and Kimberley both look like you are barely 23 so unless I see some ID young man I cannot believe you are in your 30's.
Now if you shared your secret to a youthful appearance you would be a multi-millionare, that is where you would be LOL!
taekwondomom is offline   Reply With Quote