Old 06-30-2005, 12:48 AM   #31  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Wow go from 38 to 23 maybe I should sell the seceret.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 12:51 AM   #32  
Howie6267's Honey

S/C/G: 277 / See ticker / 160

Height: 5'9"

No doubt! Thanks, Jill and Laura!
Gardenwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 01:46 AM   #33  

What a lovely picture, I can see happy vibes emanating from my pc!!! You all look fantastic.

Jill, someone on another thread said there should be a snort icon for you, I just scared my cat when I read your comment about Sarah not stealing Brad from Angelina! Oh dearie me!

When I win lottery I'll do the 3FC tour of the US and Canada and meet you ALL!!!!
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 03:07 AM   #34  
Laura

What a neat picture! You all look like the bestest of friends! Plus, you all look so slim! Sarah - you look GOOD with no hair! Seriously! I would NOT look good without hair - I think I probably have a misshappen head...plus, I'm really pastey white - I think I'd look like a conehead...um, anyway (sorry) - you look wonderful. You all look GREAT! What fun!

I'm laughing that you took a picture of the food - it looks yummy!
alphabetsoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 04:04 AM   #35  
Howie6267's Honey

Howie's used to my whipping out the camera in public places like that. The lobster dinner would have been low-cal had there not been butter involved. Oh, and baked brie. And this little thing called... ....pie.

Hope y'all don't think we eat lobster every day! That's only the second time I've ever had it, and both times have been VERY special occasions.
Old 06-30-2005, 08:53 AM   #36  

I noticed that pot of melted butter next to Larry (the lobster) but as it was a special occasion I wasn't going to say anything. If you can't let your hair down and celebrate occasionally, what's the point? I think the best thing about eating healthy, is when you do lash out, it tastes fantastic, and you remember the meal for ages.

And I do wish you hadn't mention brie........sigh. I don't eat that anymore, coz it's one food I just cannot portion control!!!
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 11:50 AM   #37  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillegal
As for the Angelina Jolie connection, I doubt you'd be inclined to steal Brad away from Jen now, would you?
No, Jill I wouldn't! HOWEVER, stealing Angelina away from HIM -- now that's another proposition altogether! I'd give her back after a bit, because I really do love my Lorraine -- and she needs me so.

Laura (alphabetsoup,) you were really sweet to say that I look good. I've been feeling just awful about my appearance for so long now.....the effects of the chemo and the regaining of 25 pounds have just really done a job on my physicality-related self-esteem. So thanks!
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 12:33 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 247/177.5/130

Height: 5'3"

You guys are just all beautiful! I can totally see the happiness flowing right through all of you! SARAH! You look so beautiful and "glowing" You'd be trendy and beautiful no matter what. You got it goin' on girlfriend!
tolose85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 05:57 PM   #39  
Laura

If I had a meal that looked like that, it would be one of those times I'd wish I had a camera - it looks like something you would see in a magazine!
alphabetsoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 11:37 AM   #40  

Thank you for the photo! It is really nice to put a face to the name. A get together would be great fun. Come to Canada, its cheaper. How about the Rockies?? Works for Celina and I....talk about heaven on Earth. You gotta come and see it, really, just have to. Five star resorts for those with money, the rest of you can settle into one of the many campgrounds with me. Calgary has a large international airport and is dubbed as being a Canadian/American city. Fantastic shopping! Lots of nature trails. Great gardening (Kimberley, have I drawn you in yet??). Contrary to what is said (although trying not to be political either), the beef is good and the tofu is also fantastic. There, have I covered everyones interests??

I digress...Thanks for the photo. It was great to meet all of you!
Jenaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 12:59 PM   #41  
Howie6267's Honey

Howie and I would be there in a heartbeat. If it weren't for time and coin, we'd travel the US and Canada much more extensively and meet the friends we've made here and at davesgarden.com!
Old 07-01-2005, 02:27 PM   #42  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

That is such a nice picture of you all. I'm glad you got to meet and had such a nice time. Thank you for sharing.
glynne is offline   Reply With Quote