Old 01-20-2005, 04:29 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Today has been a good news/bad news day. The good news is I've walked to the bank and back (4 blocks total) and walked to the store to get william's party favors and back (4 more blocks).
The bad news is I pigged out at lunch and had frozen yogurt just because it sounded good. Not because I was hungry or anything. Now I have just a little over 300 calories left for the day!! :shock: I already called jeff and told him not to worry about cooking for me for dinner. We did eat a late lunch so it should sit with me for a while and when I get home from my meeting I'm just going to make me a veggie platter.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 04:50 PM   #17  
Sherrie

I just started OP a couple of weeks ago and need all of the motivation I can get. Thanks for nudge - count me in!

Sherrie
Abstract927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 05:35 PM   #18  
Walking by faith

Wink Sign me up!

I had been doing really well, but I've been struggling since the holidays. I need all the support I can get!

Let's get those tickers moving ------->
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 06:54 PM   #19  
Making myself proud.

S/C/G: 375/ticker/200

Height: 5'11"

Well, today has been a great progress day for me!

I've completely eaten on plan, I have a ton of fat grams left that I can consume because I've only eaten 9 today so I have 16 left!

Plus, I walked 4 miles on the treadmill and it felt great. I guess I just needed a wake up call (the cheesecake incident in my thread yesterday was that moment for me, lol).

I hope everyone else is having a successful day too.
Stinger766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 08:04 PM   #20  
Abby's Mommy

Dawnyal, I know how ya feel sister! I do that all the time, and then say "Oh, well. I've already screwed up my day, so I may as well pig out" Well, I dont actually SAY that, but I do it any way. But, you have walked , what, 16 blocks today. Thats GREAT!

So today I had a check list to complete. Here it is:

Gym--tried, but b/c of knee pain couldnt. Will do abs and arms later
Water-- drank 128 oz!!
Vitamins--taken at lunchtime!!
Points--22!! ( my range is 22-24ish)
Better Mood-- took Vitamin B-12 drops, played salsa and regee music, and tried to beat the blues. Feel better (and less sluggish) than I have in a while! YAY!
Ivanna B. Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 08:09 PM   #21  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

I'd like to join in ~ I have already started ~ began on Monday Jan.3rd. I've been OP since then. Still working on trying to be better with the water and exercise. I will try to go for 3 more weeks now with this challenge.
glynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 08:48 PM   #22  
Live for the Moment!

Way to Go Ladies on Great Successes today! YAY!

As for me.. its only 7pm, but here's where I am so far:

Breakfast: Silhouette Smoothie
Lunch: Subway
Dinner: Whole Wheat Extra Lean Tacos
Got in all my water
And I'm going to be leaving here in a few minutes to go to try a "Dance Fever" class at my gym...

Alright, 1 day down - 20 to go until a new habit has been formed!
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 09:09 PM   #23  
Making myself proud.

S/C/G: 375/ticker/200

Height: 5'11"

Congrats to everyone for meeting all or most of their goals! It really helps to have a bunch of rededicating ourselves at the same time. I'm feeling better already!
Stinger766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 09:38 PM   #24  

Claire, Welcome back!! I just noticed that you have been posting. It's so good to see you back on the forum!!
Tammy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 11:14 PM   #25  
Live for the Moment!

Alright, so Day #1 was officially succesful! I just got home from the Dance Fever class and it was awesome! I didn't want it to end.. Seriously, SOOOOO much fun! I wish I had a video to show you! We did a whole choreographed routine to an old Michael Jackson tune at the end!
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 03:15 AM   #26  

Hi guys.....so how is everybody doing at the start of day 2?

Tammy - ***waves*** hello my dear - thanks for the welcome - yup, I'm back! Long story, but I took a few months out, with the aim of maintaining - and shhhhh don't tell anyone, but I lurked here the whole time - obviously lurking is good for you, cos I only gained a measly 3 lbs, which is now gone. And now I am back in losing mode, and ready for action!

So, I am still fighting this horrible cold, and bemoaning my inability to exercise. But planning a healthy eating day......
artist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 05:22 AM   #27  

I'm in (a day late, but oh well), I've been struggling to get back OP since the begining of January, food has only been about 50/50 lately, and I started exercising again yesterday, so hopefully I can be 100% (or 99%) by the end of the month

Last edited by CassandraA; 01-21-2005 at 05:28 AM.
CassandraA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 11:22 AM   #28  

Thumbs up

I'm in.
Starting today I will...
1. Drink 64 oz water
2. Walk 1/2 each day I can
3. Avoid sugar

Thanks for having this thread.
dharmaspell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 12:36 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Great news to report. I ended up turning around that bad choice of lunch. I had a meeting to go to over 1 1/2 hours from the house so I called Jeff and had him pop me some popcorn and throw it into a ziploc bag and an apple. Since I was still stuffed when I left for my meeting, I knew that I would still be hungry later. That kept me from stopping at mcdonald's, burger king or one of those joints and I ended up under my calories for the day I even got in some exercise too!
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 07:41 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 247/177.5/130

Height: 5'3"

I SOOOOOO want to be in.. I miss this losing weight stuff. While I continue to eat healthy, I still am not ALLOWED to lose!! Big change from only 2 months ago... 7 more months and counting.. Look out because my baby momma gonna be hot once she is all said and done... (I'm just trying to stay positive here... it's been rough with the hormones and all...) Good luck to everybody..
tolose85 is offline   Reply With Quote