Old 11-14-2004, 12:57 PM   #16  
i luv my dog!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djs06
Nelie, I can't add anything here that comes close to what has already been said, but
you can get through this. Good luck.
Me too, but I can add one thing: we miss you on the beach!
a broad abroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004, 01:18 PM   #17  
Getting back on track!

Hello Nelie,
I just wanted to say that I think you are amazing. You always give good advice and I like reading about your progress. I am sure you will see you way through this. I just wanted to tell you I care and will be thinking about you.
I wish you success and happiness
Love Annie xx
Annie-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004, 11:30 PM   #18  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Nelie - Hey there sweets!! You have gotten such great advice here already, there isn't much left to say...other than I KNOW YOU CAN GET THROUGH IT!!! and I'M HERE FOR YOU!!!
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 01:04 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/120

Height: 5 foot 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by djs06
Nelie, I can't add anything here that comes close to what has already been said, but
you can get through this. Good luck.
I'm here for you = ) HUGZZ
mezmerize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 10:32 AM   #20  
Becomming a Monster

S/C/G: 329/253/210

Height: 6'0

Wink don't think i need to explain my views do i

well you all know my oppinion
slimmingsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 11:08 AM   #21  
Crazy Canuck

You've gotten so much great advice here Nelie, I can't add much other than my support and best wishes - I've been there, understand fully and assure you that without a doubt you'll get through this.

I'm looking at all the replies here, probably totalling a thousand words or so, but somehow out of all those words, one little in the previous reply might say it all!
Jillegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 12:38 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Beverly and Sarah--I don't see any footprints on my toes so I think they are all right. .
I want to thank you both for posting what you did. I'm so feeling the way Nelie is at this moment and what I posted is the only solution I could see for me to do at this time. (Shows you how narrow minded I can be.) I wouldn't have even imagined trying something new in the middle of all of this chaos some people call the holiday season, but that may be what I need to keep me grounded.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 07:00 PM   #23  

{{HUGS}} to you. I know exactly where you are coming from. In 2003, I went from 350 plus pounds down to 278. Then came Thanksgiving and Christmas. I started eating terribly again. I kept telling myself I screwed up so I might as well keep screwing up. 2 pounds became 5, 5 became 10, and so on. Kept telling myself, I'll start over in January. Well, I did off and on, but nothing serious. I am back up to 323. I have hated myself for some of the choices I've made and the mistakes I have made. I finally decided to get my act together again. I am going to do the very best that I can for the remainder of the year, cause my family does a lot of things at the holidays that involves food. I know I will give in and have some treats. But only on days that we are having a little party or something. All other days, its eating normally. I still go to the gym, even if I have "messed up". This will be the first year that I will be going to the gym during the holidays, so I am hoping that will help with damage control.

So, case in point, I am going to eat the best I can for the rest of the year. I am a firm believer that if you don't give in every now and then and treat yourself, you will fail. You cannot go through life without eating another cookie or piece of cake.

I wish you all the best and many congrats on your success so far. Looks like you are well on your way!
Mommyofone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 08:26 PM   #24  

I agree Mommyofone that is how I handled the holidays last year was to eat what I really wanted on the days of the party while I was at the party then it was over and back to normal not 2 weeks of an eating fest! I actually lost 5 lbs or so during the holidays last year.
dowsx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 09:31 AM   #25  
There is no try, only DO

Nelie,

I can't say anything that hasn't been said a dozen times already. But I would like you to know that you are a real inspiration to me and I'm sending lots of good vibes your way. You'll make it through this, we all have faith in you.

Heather
lil_cara_mia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 06:07 AM   #26  
Getting back on track!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimmingsi
well you all know my oppinion
Nelie - if you ever want a little holiday in England you'd be very welcome to stay with me!!!!!
Annie-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 06:37 AM   #27  
Becomming a Monster

S/C/G: 329/253/210

Height: 6'0

stop stirring it annie
slimmingsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 05:01 PM   #28  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I'm doing better and I think the stresses are starting to be lifted off of me a little but I have missed a few exercise days here and there but I feel as if I'm getting back on track! Of course always struggling, but its normal. I hope in a couple months, I can look back and laugh at my current struggles or something.

Annie, thanks for the offer
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 08:36 PM   #29  

I think everything's been said but still .

Hang in there
dharmaspell is offline   Reply With Quote