Old 12-23-2004, 05:28 AM   #1  

Talking wow, Thanks for the Welcome

Gosh, that was a nice welcome, so thank you. Also some of you'll asked about my plans, well here go's. I'm going to cut down on my food intake, no real set plan or anything I'm just gona quit going to Mc donalds forever. lol no really it's sooooooooo bad for you. any way that and i'v decided to walk for an hour mon-sat. I have a treadmill that has not been used since I bought it (used) Mostly I'm gona need support just to keep me motivated! I'm a slacker.
Also I wanted to congratualte you'll! man that's outstanding on the weight loss it really gives me hope! Anyway thanks for reading.

also oh rah for the texans. lol on really oh rah for all of you'll
amy_marti2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 12:49 PM   #2  
PamPSM644

Amy,May I suggest keeping a food journal. It's a record of what you eat each meal,how many cals and I like to put in if I've walked that day It's one of my best tools. Pam
PamPSM644 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 08:51 PM   #3  

I thought when I started my weight loss I would miss McDonalds. I don't miss it to much at all. A little carving here and there. Sweets are my pitfall!! Pam made a wonderful suggestion. I think a food journal is a must for anyone getting started. Sometimes things have to be tweaked and changed up during the process and if you keep a journal you will pretty much know what you might need to change. Also, it holds you accountable. That is a pretty good motivation to do the right thing.
Tammy32 is offline   Reply With Quote