Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2016, 10:16 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Morning everyone

Still hovering at 206.4. Probably a result of the pasta yesterday, but hey, at least it's not a gain!

Angie - I remember last winter all too well. And you're right, I just wanted to be warm again. You've been to Disney with your son before right? I seem to recall you doing lots of walking and not gaining. Can you plan some of the same strategies this time?
Old 03-03-2016, 10:38 AM   #47  
lovemylife001

S/C/G: 180/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7

Good Morning Everyone

Hope everyone is having a great week so far. I'm really thinking about giving up my morning coffee, I just use too much creamer and it's not helping the cause lol. I was thinking about trying the Walden Farms Creamer but everything that I have tried from them I find disgusting lol. So we'll see, I do love my coffee in the morning.

Martine I'm sorry you are under the weather. I hope you start to feel better soon

Angie Your weight loss is so impressive. A 15 lb loss in February is just awesome Keep it up.

Have a great day everyone. I'll be back later.
Old 03-03-2016, 12:56 PM   #48  

lovemylife - what if you switch to milk instead? I actually don't think I've ever had my coffee with cream, only ever milk. Although I've since switched to non-fat milk.
Old 03-03-2016, 01:27 PM   #49  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Joe just log in when you can and nice scale drops there Sir I'm looking forward to day light saving time also

Martine good job on the scale I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, that you don't get the flu Feel better

Angie, what a great way to end February You did really well and if you continue to lose .4 a day it will be 12.4 for the month, not the 13.8 you want but close enough for sure. Keep up the great work. And this is a way of eating that you can continuously do also, right?! Angie that is my kind of lunch. I love gyros with extra yogurt cucumber sauce (very messy) and feta cheese I'm fine a tad bit moody at times, but I quickly snap out of it and move on

Kukkie yes definitely better than a gain! Good job with no bread

Trina funny you would say that about WF items ... I feel the exact same way. I can't give up my coffee, it is the one thing that I have never counted so I have no clue as to how it will add up and I don't want to know Maybe check into some no sugar fat free creamers or flavorings, idk ... just a thought

I was up .4 this morning. No surprise, since the cookie monster got me yesterday Today was good until ... you all don't want to know!!! I'll log into MFP and see how much damage I've done.
Old 03-03-2016, 01:49 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'

Good morning, everyone!

Seems like the only sunshine happening today is that emoji . Overcast and cool day. We're expecting rain for the next few days. that it materializes because we need it. TOM in full swing but I am feeling less crabby today.

@Martine: So sorry to hear you are under the weather . My experience last month with the flu was similar to yours. Not full-blown, but enough! Continue to that flu Martine and take good care of yourself!

@lovemylife001 and love2b150: Don't have a lot of experience with WF items except for their salad dressing. Blech ! I'm with Rennie in that I won't give up my coffee, but I hear you lovemylife in questioning how the creamer might be "killing" my weight-loss efforts kindly

@bigjoe: , it's so easy to get busy and not check-in for a few days. Glad to know you're well!

@Angie: --your weight loss is indeed impressive

@Kukkie84: Congrats on resisting the bread basket . Love, love, love bread too, but can easily make a little out of myself when it's around. It becomes the whole meal!
Old 03-03-2016, 02:06 PM   #51  
~Rennie

Curvy, I have had their syrup, barbecue sauce and salad dressings. It is definitely an acquired taste that I did not quite acquire It's pretty chilly here today. I had the air conditioner on for two days and today I had to turn the heat on ... makes for an interesting electric bill for sure
Old 03-03-2016, 05:45 PM   #52  
Bella Signora ♥

Height: 5'4.5''

@Curvy; thank you! We are definitely getting into the swing of having a newborn again.

@Kukkie; We had our second boy (older brother will be 2 this summer) and last child.
Old 03-03-2016, 05:48 PM   #53  
Bella Signora ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciao View Post
Hello everyone!

So I'm coming back after having a c-section a few weeks ago and welcoming another member to the family!
Weighing in daily because I've noticed I've been losing weight rapidly (was 205-something last week.)

Started tracking my calories to see if that's effecting the rapid loss at all or if it just has something to do with my c-section and my body getting back to normal.
199.0 today, which is what I expected because DH and I went out to eat last night with the kids.

I had the most amazing sandwich that was well worth the gain. Ended up the night with 2,100+ calories but today I've been within my calorie range so I'm right back.
Old 03-03-2016, 06:19 PM   #54  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Ciao: on the new addition.

Angie: 15lbs What in the world did you do/not do to lose that much in a month?? Holy Cow that's ALOT!! Congrats to you!!

Rennie: If I had had cookies around me today, I would have eaten a good 1/2 dozen!! Gah, I don't you hate when you have a sugar craving that WILL NOT give!! Here's you a few virtual
I wonder if they taste the same or if they have artificial flavors??

LoveMyLife: There are a few other great reasons for giving up the morning cup of java besides extra cals, like decreasing the risk of crash later in the day, less insomnia issues, less dependence on a stimulant, and increase energy once the withdrawal symptoms subside. I drink coffee sometimes in the winter and I love a great cup, but the benefits of not drinking it far outweigh the taste for me. I can't afford any additional addictions in my life!

Kukkie: Great job on maintaining after a pasta feast. I doubt that will happen to me tomorrow after I eat and buffalo wings tonight!!

Hello to everyone else!! I pray you are all doing well!!
Old 03-03-2016, 06:52 PM   #55  
~Rennie

Ciao, you are doing your thing Lady from 210 to 199. Way to GO

Krystal ha don't need virtual cookies today either. I did rather poorly food wise today. LOL they both have artificial flavors No good all the way around Like the red, white and blue Coffee doesn't do anything for me. I just love the flavor. I can drink a cup now and sleep like a baby and get up and go to the bathroom until it's out of me also ... that's my only issue

I'm gonna try something and here is what I have to do to succeed (gonna list all of my weights from different threads) ...

need to be ~
under 170.3-171.1 for the April Fool's challenge
under 172.3 on the 170's thread
under or at 167.3 for the 5lb challenge
under or at 164.9 for the 2% challenge which someone will probably win before I come close
under 168.9 to get to where I was on the 160's thread

Let's see where I end up

all I can say is WOW ...

Last edited by love2b150; 03-03-2016 at 06:52 PM.
Old 03-04-2016, 08:59 AM   #56  

STILL hovering at 206.4. Going to focus on food prep this weekend and give myself the best head start for next week. Today I'm also going to focus on my water intake.

to everyone!
Old 03-04-2016, 09:03 AM   #57  
lovemylife001

S/C/G: 180/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7

Good Friday Morning Everyone

I'm so glad the weekend is here and I have Monday off. Looking forward to my long weekend. So yesterday around 1pm my throat just started to feel scratchy but the time 3pm rolled around I had the chills, fever and my whole body was aching :frown: I managed to make it through work but I felt horrible. To top it off we had a snow storm yesterday and it took me forever to get home lol. I don't think I have felt this horrible in a long time. I came home and took some Theraflu. Today still really weak and my throat is bothering me. But at least the the couging is better.

Rennie You can do this, your plan sound great. I really need to get myself on track and stay there lol. I had snacks at work yesterday

Kukkie I'm going to try the milk in my coffee this morning. I bought some half and half and didn't care for that. I seem to be addicted to the flavored creamers.

Krystal I don't have any of those issue when drinking coffee lol, maybe if I did I would truly give it up. I never crash and burn. I'm a very hyper person naturally and only sleep for 5 hours everyday and never stop going. I've always been that way. I don't consider it an addiction, I'm just worried about the sugar content. I've given up candy and donuts, I'm not giving up the coffee to lol.

Have a great day everyone Going to get on the elliptical
Old 03-04-2016, 09:22 AM   #58  
Bella Signora ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciao View Post
199.0 today, which is what I expected because DH and I went out to eat last night with the kids.

I had the most amazing sandwich that was well worth the gain. Ended up the night with 2,100+ calories but today I've been within my calorie range so I'm right back.
197.8 lbs
Calorie intake for yesterday: 1,963

Readjusting my calorie goal from 1,400 calories to 1,800 calories and seeing how I do with that. I had 2,100+ calories the other day but I'm sure the gain was just the food sitting in my stomach because I ate 1,900+ calories yesterday and still lost.

Have a few goals now and I'll continue to adjust my calorie intake once I figure out what's going on with my body lol.

- Get to 189.9 by the end of the month
- Walk twice a week
- Get the clear from my doctor at the end of the month to start exercising.

Last edited by Ciao; 03-04-2016 at 09:23 AM.
Old 03-04-2016, 01:20 PM   #59  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

OP all week, weighing in tomorrow, generally feeling great!
Old 03-04-2016, 01:21 PM   #60  
~Rennie

Kukkie, good for you on food prep. I prep then I don't want what I prep'd, go figure. My water intake has been pretty good for you Oh the frosted flake monster got me today (big sigh) when will I learn

Trina, sorry about the weather and the length of time it took you to get home when not feeling well, I'm sure that made it worse. I hope you start to feel better soon I need to get myself on track also. I was hoping it would be this month I like the thickness of half & half ... mini moos are the best Well aren't you the good one re: doughnuts I can give up candy, no problem at all. But Krispy Kreme, not gonna happen

Ciao nice weigh in

dcapulet, yay for feeling good, hoping you have a great weigh in tomorrow

weight is up is all I'm gonna say ...

Last edited by love2b150; 03-04-2016 at 01:23 PM.
Closed Thread