Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2016, 07:27 PM   #121  
lovemylife001

S/C/G: 180/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7

Good Evening Everyone

I have to try and catch up. I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend so far. I've been so busy with my new dog. I picked her up yesterday and she won't leave the kitchen lol. She is very shy, but she loves going for walks and we went to PetSmart today. You can tell that the previous owners didn't socialize her at all.

I took her to my parents today and my mother gave me tons of cooked Turkey for her. I think that it's just going to take awhile before she begins to explore the house, I don't want to force it. But I think that I'm going to start taking her to play at doggie daycare every weekend, just on Saturday's. She really liked being around the other dogs at the pet store.

I haven't weighed myself in the last couple of days. Just having her here has thrown everyone off in a good way.

bookwyrm I don't know if I told you but welcome back. Nice loss this week. What plan are you following?

Curvy There's so many people at my job with that nasty stomach virus. I'm glad that you are feeling better

Iampowerful I hope you are feeling better this evening. Keeping your family in my prayers

Daydreamer I hope you are feeling better. I've always wished we had a Jack in the box here, but then that would be something else for me to be addicted to We have Hardee's and I love it, but have to stay away.

LM2016 on the drop. I too am a candy addict, oh and my peanuts lol. It's bad

Martine I to an fighting off a cold. My first night was boy oh boy. She was scared, confused and I'm sure many other things. She's doing somewhat better today. I just think that it's really going to take time. They told me about two weeks adjusting period.. I hope it's not that long. Car troubles freak my out and I have been driving since I was 15 lol and I'm now 43. I think it's just something that you can't get use to.

Rennie My doggie is a year old. My son said that we should have gotten a puppy but I don't have the strength to go through that potty training stage. I'm sorry about your daughters phone. That's just terrible, I tell you the kids now a days are in a league of their own. My son was always getting things stolen from him as a child and it made me so made. Once he got to HS he stopped being so gullible. on your downward trend, you are rocking lol

VickeLou back, we've missed you!

ap14 I love lifting weights. I have a bunch of them in my basement. I have a total gym down there and I love, love sushi

imthegoddess I would love to have my Master bath done. I think that I'm going to start saving for it for next year.

It seems like we have a bunch of sick people on our lovely thread. I hope everyone is doing well tonight. I plan on taking some Theraflu before bed, so that I will be up to walking the dog in the morning.

Have a great night everyone
Old 02-06-2016, 11:42 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 315.8/ 311.6/ 200

Height: 5'8"

February Goal- 286 Lbs

01- 292.2 lbs
02- 291.5 lbs
03- 292.4 lbs
04- 290.6 lbs
05- 291.0 lbs
06- 290.0 lbs
Old 02-07-2016, 02:53 AM   #123  

S/C/G: 278/269/165

Height: 5'9"

lovemylifesounds like you got your work cut out for you with the new dog. She is lucky to have an owner to love and care for her.

Daydreamer new shoes sound like a perfect reward. Hope you enjoy every step. Haha

Ap14 I'm the same way with working out. Once I get going I just love it. Exercise has always been a happy place, except the stairs you can keep those

Imthegoddess remodels...bleh going through them, no fun, but the finished product, Awesome! Kind of like loosing weight haha

Curvynotlumpywelcome back to the eating right exercise routine

Well I ate well today and did a 45min walk. I wish I could've done more but I'll try again tomorrow. I was out of breath and my heart rate was up after just 1/10 of a mile, usually a good sign that I'm not feeling well...duh

The kids had pizza tonight but I was a good girl and cooked myself some veggies with a turkey patty, so instead of 600cal+ per slice of pizza, my dinner was a measly 315 and my plate was huge. Love it.

Tomorrow's goal. Calories below 1500 and 2hours of exercise
Old 02-07-2016, 09:34 AM   #124  
lovemylife001

S/C/G: 180/see ticker/135

Good Sunday Morning Everyone

Just finished walking the dog and having my

Not a whole lot planned for today, just the usual laundry etc... I've been up since 6 am so I have already made my lunches and dinner for the week Now to resist Fat Tuesday I love Paczki's and they have a cheesecake one that's to die for. This lady at work goes to a small polish town and gets them and brings them to work I don't know how I'm going to deal with that lol

Iampowerful The dog is definitely a handful lol But all and all I think that she is really going to be a great dog with some fine tunning. on the 45 minute walk!

hi all around. Have a great Sunday everyone!

Last edited by lovemylife001; 02-07-2016 at 09:34 AM.
Old 02-07-2016, 01:28 PM   #125  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

NP VickieLou, glad you're back. 187 here you come ... I'm excited for you

Thanks I am powerful we had a time is how I'm gonna phrase it since it was just he and I alone (which is rare). Thanks also on the being down, I am really trying to stick to plan. By day 11 I usually cave so we shall see how the entire month goes. Last night we bought Girl Scout cookies and though I know it won't hurt to eat just one. I still want to wait until after Februray is over since I did so poorly in January. I'm convicting myself here and so far it's working How are you?

Curvy, I need to buy some sugar free popsicles or the fudgsicles which I don't particularly like but they help with the sweet tooth that I can't seem to kick. I bought a bag of sugar free banana popsicles once (I love that flavor) the kids said, "why would you buy those? they are nasty!) Guess who ate most of them? the kids, why? because, "we didn't think you wanted them! you leave stuff in there forever! ... really, smh. Did some of the weight stay gone? at least a pound or two Glad you can get back to routine

Thanks imthegoddess , we have 3 of those centers here. I have never heard of them. Sounds intense! whew! RE: the phone, because find my phone was disabled for what ever reason we will never locate it, is what the Apple rep told me. But we have had it disabled so the EIN number is bad now. No one will be able to activate it and can't get into icloud either yay for us! She had an old Android in her room so she is now using that ... but she is definitely missing the iPhone mean mommy I know I would love to remodel something, we need a home of our own first ... it's coming someday

ap14, ha I don't expect them to take extra care of anything that they didn't work for. My three oldest have worked for the things that they really want and they do appreciate it more. My youngest two just like the oldest are spoiled so they don't care. I'm just glad she found the other one in her room. It drives me nuts when I can't reach one of them. Then I take their phone and they can't go anywhere, yep I do that!! We pay the bill, you answer when I call or text. My oldest is married, but when I text her or her husband they respond and they surely don't have to ... they love me I'm gonna try that stair thing tomorrow if I get out of work before lunch time. I don't like lunch time at the gym ... too many people! I did try the elliptical again on Thursday. I'm not sure what is about it that bothers my knees so bad. YAY you on the adult playground! that's a great mindset I use to love to babysit (I did home childcare when my kids were young). As far as the pants go, wash and dry them, they won't be too big. I don't dry mine because I need the big to still be in the stomach area

YAY DayDreamer for new shows and on meeting your goal and the .5 down We were supposed to do dinner and a movie. Dinner didn't happen because of the wait (neither of us wanted to wait for 45 min to an hour) and then the movie didn't start till 8 or 9, I would have fallen asleep for sure. So I made a salad at Harris Teeter and he had McDonald's (his fries drove me nuts). Movie was flipping channels on the tv ... we are so romantic I told him I don't care when but he still owes me dinner and a movie early in the day since I go to bed at 7pm

Weigh in today down 1.2lbs to 167.1. I really went over my calories yesterday but it's ok, I think the unofficial calorie cycling helps. It sure helped when I officially did it before. I bought some pea protein yesterday. Have any of you tried it? I hope it's good. This week I'm gonna finish up my cabbage soup (blended of course) continue my protein and get to the gym as much as my tired body will allow.

Enjoy your Sunday/Super Bowl parties Go TEAM

Last edited by love2b150; 02-07-2016 at 01:29 PM.
Old 02-07-2016, 01:30 PM   #126  

S/C/G: 243/218/130

Height: 5ft 3in

Hello everyone,

Iampowerful glad to hear about the improvement to your family member's health and continuing my prayers for her and her daughter.

Lovemylife thank for the welcome back. I am just keeping my calorie intake to around 1500 most days with a higher intake every so often to keep my metabolism up, hopefully. It's nice to hear that your new dog is settling in.

I am not doing any exercise yet but have just ordered a mini exercise cycle to ease myself in gently. I am intending to start back to the gym but this is dependent on fitting back into my sports bra! I can't buy bras on the high street (my current sports bra is a 38JJ) and as this one just about fastens (but is uncomfortably tight and I think the hooks and eyes would rip from the material under any additional strain whatsoever) rather than spend £40 or so on a bra I would spend it on the bike and at least I will be doing some exercise rather than nothing.

I reread this post and the last paragraph does sound a bit defensive/self-justifying. I didn't intend it that way because I am looking forward to starting some exercise again especially the weights but maybe not the cross trainer

Goal Weight: 29th February - 205lbs

01: 213.4
02: 213.4
03: 211.8
04: 211.6
05: 211.4
06: 211.4
07: 211.0

Last edited by bookwyrm; 02-07-2016 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Forgot to post my weight
Old 02-07-2016, 01:42 PM   #127  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

I'm sticking very closely to my plan, and still trying to be creative to keep it from getting monotonous. Today I'm making on-plan nachos for my dinner...but it means eating veggies and fruit the rest of the day so that I can have 2 proteins at dinner. I'm fighting off hungry feeling right now, but I'll try filling up with water until it's closer to dinner time. I'm also distracting myself by rewatching episodes of Outlander.

Congratulations to everyone who stuck to their plan or exercised or had a loss in the last few days.

Curvynotlumpy -- I'm glad you're feeling better and hopefully you'll get to keep that nice loss as a reward for suffering through your virus.

Iampowerful -- Thinking of you and your family. Good job on passing up the pizza, so hard to do, but such a good feeling when you move through it and stay on plan.

Daydreamer -- I was going to say that it sounded like a gall bladder attack too...I had mine removed in 2011 after a similar event, it was nowhere near my gall bladder...I was concerned for my heart. Oooh, shoe shopping, great reward!

LM2016 -- Good for you on buying the 100 calorie fruit cups. My resistance is not strong either, not yet at least, so for now I am going for total avoidance, no restaurants, and if the family wants to bring home take out, they eat it in the basement or when I'm not home.

Martine -- I hope you are feeling better now and car problems are always scary, but you get used to them eventually.

Rennie -- Sorry about DD's phone. Not that it helps now, but Cameron has to tell me his id's and passwords (and I write them down)...if I pay for his phone there is no such thing as privacy for him, I tell him its for his safety and he's okay with that. I think he and your daughter are similar in age, right? He just turned 11. What did you and DH do to celebrate Valentine's Day? (the pg version please...lol).

Imthegoddess -- I love renovations! I hope you will share some before and after pics!

Ap -- I commend you on your enthusiasm for the gym! I wish I could come to love exercise...but we remain tolerant acquaintances for now.

lovemylife -- We adopted an older dog from a rescue last June, and every few months she comes a little more out of her shell. She is so loyal and so good...I can't understand how anyone could have given her up.

bookwyrm -- It will be nice to have the exercise bike. Rather than a new bra, you could look for an extender at a lingerie or plus size shop, that should make it more comfortable until you go down a size or two, and can be used on future bras too as you continue to lose.

Last edited by Angie; 02-07-2016 at 01:44 PM.
Old 02-07-2016, 03:32 PM   #128  

S/C/G: 243/218/130

Height: 5ft 3in

Angie Thank you, that is a really good idea about the extender, I had one before but I'm sure I threw it away when I lost weight last time because I was adamant that I wasn't going to pile on the pounds again.
Old 02-07-2016, 03:57 PM   #129  
Free Fat to a Good Home!

S/C/G: 238.8/ticker/140

Hi everyone -

I don't know why, but I am so hungry today. All I want to do is keep eating! Argh! I am also incredibly sore from yesterday...omg. My arms are killing me - I can't move! I guess I did it right LOL
Old 02-07-2016, 04:29 PM   #130  
Andando...

lovemylife001, hey! How old is your new pup? I went trough all that last year when I got my baby. If you want/have any questions I might be able to help? I got my pup when he was 2 months old and we we started socializing him in a dog park 2 weeks after that. Took a while for him to get used to the big dogs but he LOVED people and now he loves dogs just as much.

I am powerful, I will! We will see how long they last with crazy.shoe.destroyer in this house.

love2b150, as long as the two of you enjoyed it and got some together time it's wonderful!!

Angie, I guess I will bring it up once I get to see a dr, which might not happen for another month.

207.2 this morning (-1.1)... I am starting to think I broke my scale or something. It just seems odd. I have lost like over 3 lbs for the last 2 weeks. I mean don't get me wrong I love it I am not complaining I just don't think I ma doing that much. Last year I was exercising a lot more than I am doing now and I was losing WAY slower. Odd...

Anyway here are some pics of my bday pup. (No it's not chocolate)

Old 02-07-2016, 04:54 PM   #131  
~Rennie

I missed page 9 altogether

Trina, I wonder why she won't leave the kitchen? Does she look for food while in there or just stay in one spot? Are you going to crate train her? Hope you feel better. and yes the kids now a days are in a league of their own. They have no shame, no respect and it seems no regret, smh. I remember Fat Tuesday. We had them in DC and I went to one at the Underground in Atlanta, back in 95. Oh the memories

Joe, you're on the move, GO YOU

I am powerful, sorry about your heart rate, but it's a great indicator to rest Great NSV with dinner and your walk, GO YOU I wanted pizza also ... I ate a few pepperoni with some cheese sauce, the sodium is a killer of course but no crust is a victory

bookwyrm, sounds like you're doing a bit of calorie cycling also ... It works right?! Sorry about the bra tightness. I have that issue with my bras every now and then some days they just feel unbelievably tight (ouch). Yay on the bike Nice weigh in

I went on some site and it says I will be at goal by 8/7/16 I would love to be there by our anniversary 7/27 I don't know if I mentioned I bought Jillian Michaels pea protein ... this stuck is bitter. I didn't have the money to get the frozen fruit that I wanted because I had to get the stuff for the lunch and snacks. So my stuff will wait. I did get some strawberries because my daughter wanted them but I only used two because I didn't know how I would do with the seeds, so far I'm not noticing them oh and I added 2 cups of spinach My daughter is making spaghetti, I think I'm gonna get me a cut of sauce and save it for tomorrow to eat with my shirataki noodles
Old 02-07-2016, 05:16 PM   #132  
~Rennie

oh my goodness, I need to update/refresh the page more often

Angie, I need to resist all that I can right now also. I was just thinking I hadn't seen a menu from you. I downloaded that Whatsapp also. I'm fighting off something at the moment not sure if it's hunger or not. I could just be wanting something, smh I'm drinking ACV water and about to make some asparagus Rissa and Cam are a year apart, she just turned 12. We didn't have that issue with the Android, but Kenny decided to give his little sister his old iPhone when he upgraded and I didn't even think about password We really didn't do a thing. It was another non-eventful time for us. Just peaceful (you know the lady that lives in the shoe is me) He works too much and I work crazy hours. If we both sit too long we fall asleep

ap14, sorry about the soreness ... hope it eases up soon Can you take ibuprofen to help with the muscle soreness?

DayDreamer, you're right, that is what mattered and we did Your pup is cute ... looks like he/she is saying why are you taking photos of me??? "

this must be the day to eat ... I hope I'm done for the day

Last edited by love2b150; 02-07-2016 at 05:22 PM.
Old 02-07-2016, 05:46 PM   #133  
Free Fat to a Good Home!

S/C/G: 238.8/ticker/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayDreamer26 View Post

Anyway here are some pics of my bday pup. (No it's not chocolate)

Ahhhh so cute!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2b150 View Post

ap14, sorry about the soreness ... hope it eases up soon Can you take ibuprofen to help with the muscle soreness?
I took a couple before (had cramps at the same time so might as well kill 2 birds with 2 advil) and I'm still sore. Hoping to be better by Tuesday. I'd like to shoot some hoops with my friend during open gym and then head back up to the gym in the evening. At least I can take it easy tomorrow

Thank GOD nutrisystem has cookies. I'm about to indulge in these tiny chocolate chip cookies and feel better
Old 02-07-2016, 06:09 PM   #134  
Tired Of Just Surviving

S/C/G: 315/272/215

Week 1
01. ~ 287.2
02. ~ 288.8 ↑1.6
03. ~ 288.6 ↓0.2
04. ~ 289.6 ↑1.0
05. ~ 292.0 ↑2.4 - TOM
06. ~ 288.0 ↓4.0 - TOM
07. ~ 286.6 ↓1.4 - TOM
Weekly Weight Loss: ↓0.6
Old 02-07-2016, 06:15 PM   #135  
~Rennie

Well I wasn't done for the day, I just ate a grapefruit.

ap14 the last time I took ibuprofen for my back it didn't work at all. I ended up taking more before it kicked in, smh. Enjoy those cookies, I wish I had something to satisfy my sweet tooth because my gelatin and whipped topping sure didn't

SmallSteps, glad to see you Nice weigh in
Closed Thread