~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Kris, my friend I'm here today

Melissa on the calendar number.

Martine anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenIsOverIt View Post
Hey thanks, I've never gotten an invite like that before!! See you all tomorrow to get June rolling!
KittenIsOverIt, just my way of letting everyone know that eventhough I was or am MIA most of the time I haven't forgotten about you or the thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candidcamster View Post
Thank you so much for the new shiny thread love2b150! <3
Looking to get down to 220 this month, if I even hit 221.6 (80 lbs. down for me since this weight loss journey began) I'll be a super happy camper.
Candidcamster, 80lbs is GREAT! You can do it, you're so close

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRN78 View Post
I am not weighing today because it is TOM. I will weigh when its over. In the mean time I am sticking to plan.

Breakfast was a turkey sausage, a slice of whole grain bread with peanut butter.

Good luck to you all. Its a great month to shed some pounds! Lets get to gettin'
CatRN, Weigh in anyway to see how much water you drop afterwards best of luck to us all with our losses this month

No problem Kukkie, I missed you too ... your post is me 100%, bod image included. Hoping to do better this month

No problem Janet

Lori, glad you're able to stick to plan. Sure wish I could just for a day
Old 06-02-2015, 12:40 PM   #17  
~Rennie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukkie84 View Post
Good to see you Rennie! We're here for you lady!
Thanks Kukkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryblondeboys View Post
Ah, now I know why the weight loss has started to just trickle off after pouring off - I was in the luteal phase of my menstrual cycle and now it's gearing up to start. So... let's see how much my body still follows it's "old" pattern of close to zero loss for 17 days and then 10-11 days of whoosh. I just can't get frustrated if the scale holds still for a couple weeks!

But with pre-menopause, who knows! All bets off as each month is it's own story now.
Melissa, a 10-11 day whoosh would definitely get my tail in gear. Hope if works that way for you. And I too fall off 100% when I'm not here with my friends. I hear ya on the pre-menopause. It's hit or miss here also. I never know whats going on with TOM.
Old 06-02-2015, 01:14 PM   #18  
LGW
#justfortoday

S/C/G: 270/ticker/170

Height: 5'

Thanks for the link Rennie!!!

So....is it really possible to gain 10 lbs in 3 days!!! I left at 218 ... Weighed in at 228-230 when I returned Sat night!! Shenanigans!!!

I guess anything can happen in Vegas....and whatever happened in Vegas did not stay in Vegas...the salt came back with me! I still have leg swelling. I've been on Optifast shakes and water the last 2 days to flush out the salt.

I'm already back down to 224 and I'm not stopping until I'm back to 217!! I know it's just salt and I WILL flush it out!! :-)
Old 06-02-2015, 03:46 PM   #19  
~Rennie

No problem LGW, I wish mine was just salt ... this is all f-- ... not gonna use the word.
Old 06-02-2015, 03:50 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 337.7/336.8/269

Height: 5'6

Love2b150 , thank you, so happy to see your posts!
Old 06-02-2015, 05:04 PM   #21  
~Rennie

Thanks Candidcamster , hopefully I'll check in more this month
Old 06-02-2015, 07:08 PM   #22  
~Rennie

replying to Kris' post from the May thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeToThrive View Post
I did something today that I've not done in years . . . and years . . . I RODE A BIKE! Yep . . . I didn't ride it far or for long, but I rode it. I rode it in the driveway with my grandkids until I got my bearings a bit and then went up the street and back a few times (not far - a few houses) and my two grandsons ran along beside me in the grass yelling "Go Grandma Go, Go Grandma Go!" It was fun. It was also hard work. I probably rode it less than 30 minutes total throughout the afternoon, but it was huge for me.

I bought myself this beautiful bike 3 1/2 years ago and have NEVER ridden it! I was always afraid people would laugh at the fat woman on the bike. Today I took the price tag/info packet off (yep it was still attached to the handlebars), dusted it off, took it to the gas station to air up the tires, & rode it. Granted it was mostly just in the driveway, but I rode it. My balance is awful (from a brain tumor 16 years ago that took out one of my balance nerves), so it was harder than I expected. I'm very wobbly. This evening I went back out and rode it further up the street and back to my house 4 or 5 times. I was only able to ride for about 5 minutes straight, but it's a start. My legs were like Jello. (After the pictures were taken my neighbor raised the seat for me so it's a better fit now. I also got out my helmet.)

Ending May very focused and back down to 223 today (not in the teens like I had hoped, but I'll take it). Yesterday I went to two cookouts/parties (one an adoption/1st birthday celebration and the other a HS graduation party). So much food!!!! I ate very wisely and was happy to see a drop in the scale today. I've been very good today and with the added activity I'm hoping to see another drop tomorrow (but know there are no guarantees).

Have a great rest of the evening (or day, depending on where you are)!
Kris, I love the excitement I'm hearing in your post. GO YOU Good job on the scale Nice bike BTW

Last edited by love2b150; 06-02-2015 at 07:12 PM.
Old 06-02-2015, 08:35 PM   #23  
Homeschool Consultant

S/C/G: 335/273/150

Height: 5' 6"

Hello, I'm Sandra and new to the group. I plan on weighing in weekly.
My weight loss for May was 4.4 pounds and I am hoping to reach 4.5 or at least 5 pounds this month.

01~ 273.0
02~
03~
04~
05~
06~
07~
08~
09~
10~
11~
12~
13~
14~
15~
16~
17~
18~
19~
20~
21~
22~
23~
24~
25~
26~
27~
28~
29~
30~
Old 06-02-2015, 09:32 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 337.7/336.8/269

Height: 5'6

Welcome Blue_meets_green, I'm in Houston btw!
Old 06-03-2015, 09:10 AM   #25  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 286.8/198.8/150ish

Height: 5'6"

I haven't taken time to check in like I should so here goes. Ever since I changed jobs, I have seen zero weight loss. That's been two months. I basically haven't gained, so that's great, but I haven't lost. I guess with everything going on, maintaining is a great thing. Especially since I haven't been logging my food. I haven't been walking, nor have I been sticking to my meal plans. All this time I continued to eat my salads for lunch, and a regular breakfast. I have gone out to eat a few time, and didn't make the best choices. And, I have been partaking in the alcohol too much. That always derails my weight loss. Hopefully, now the summer will be more quiet. Not that my nearly grown kids cause any issues, but since they are gone for the summer, with the exception of Trevor coming home on Saturdays and going back to camp on Sunday, I only have to focus on myself. For the first time in about 14 years, my husband will have weekends off. At least for this month. So, he and I can get out and do some things on the weekend. Last weekend we went to the farmer's market and walked around. I think we need to up our activity, and maybe between the two of us, we can.

I joined an organic delivery service. Each week they bring a selection of organic fruits and vegetables. It's fun to see the things I wouldn't normally buy in the store. Yesterday I received, cantaloupe, two oranges, two bananas, two roma tomatoes, two regular tomatoes, four pluots, a head of green leaf lettuce, four yokon gold potatoes, and two sweet onions. Sounds like good, healthy eats are in store.

I managed to stay on plan yesterday too. I logged my food, and was under my 1200 calorie limit. That make two days in a row, so that can turn into a habit. I plan to stay on track today. The biggest change between when I was loosing weight and now just maintaining is the prep and planning. When I began this journey, I bought my fruits and veggetables for my salads over the weekend, and I washed and cut up all the salad things. I also baked chicken for the coming week to use in meals and salads throughout the week. That way, I could quickly put my salads together before work. My problem is I hate to cook. My husband does it all when he is home. If he is home during the week, he make my salad everyday when I am getting ready for work. When he is gone, I might skip it knowing we have a salad bar at work. That's where the problem comes in. I might get something other that a salad for lunch. I really have learned, I need to plan, and prep to achieve my goals.

Sorry to go on and ramble so much. I haven't been here very much lately, and I was using this more as thinking out loud. Have a wonderful day everyone. Keep on track.

Lori

Last edited by imthegoddess; 06-03-2015 at 09:12 AM.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:22 AM   #26  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 286.8/198.8/150ish

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candidcamster View Post
Thank you so much for the new shiny thread love2b150! <3
It's still May 31st here, and unfortunately I did turn today into a cheat day, and so while I am scared of weigh in tomorrow, I will face it. Looking to get down to 220 this month, if I even hit 221.6 (80 lbs. down for me since this weight loss journey began) I'll be a super happy camper.
Congratulations on the 80 pounds! That's great!

Quote:
Ended off my month really crappy, but I'm hoping to kick it into high gear this month. Not happy with my body image and I need to make the right changes to get there.
Don;t worry, you will get there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2b150 View Post
Hi Everyone ... I let the entire month of May pass by as I gained and gained and gained. I thank you all for your messages/comments and post to me, your kind words and just thinking of me mean a lot. I like you all know that 3FC is definitely the backbone to weight loss. If you stay on here consistently you'll lose weight it's a known fact (at least for me). But as soon as you stray away (BAM) the pounds and inches just do what they do. I am going to try to get on here as much as I can. I have to get my eating under control. I think I'm realizing now that I stress eat. I never knew that before. At lease that was the issue yesterday, not sure why I have eaten what I have today I want to do right but it's just not happening Ok I'll be back later.
Rennie, welcome back. We will get there together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryblondeboys View Post
Rennie, for me it's not straying from here that leads to gains, but the gains that are happening make me not want to be posting. When I start to derail - I DERAIL. I stop weighing myself. I stop logging food. I stop going to forums. I stop blogging. I go into 100% denial mode - 100% self-destruction mode. Gotta fix that in my character!!!!
I can relate to that exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGW View Post
Thanks for the link Rennie!!!

So....is it really possible to gain 10 lbs in 3 days!!! I left at 218 ... Weighed in at 228-230 when I returned Sat night!! Shenanigans!!!

I guess anything can happen in Vegas....and whatever happened in Vegas did not stay in Vegas...the salt came back with me! I still have leg swelling. I've been on Optifast shakes and water the last 2 days to flush out the salt.

I'm already back down to 224 and I'm not stopping until I'm back to 217!! I know it's just salt and I WILL flush it out!! :-)
LGW, just a setback, not a defeat. You are doing great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2b150 View Post
Kris, I love the excitement I'm hearing in your post. GO YOU Good job on the scale Nice bike BTW
Yes I agree, cool bike, and way to go Kris! Go grandma go! Go Kris go!
Old 06-03-2015, 09:25 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

I'm going in the wrong direction!!!!! Up 1.3. Why oh Why????
Old 06-03-2015, 10:00 AM   #28  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Quote:
I'm going in the wrong direction!!!!! Up 1.3. Why oh Why????
I'm up .1, which is nothing, but by all accounts I should have had a loss today. There is just no way we can understand how and why there are daily fluctuations. And really, when you think about it, it's kind of amazing that we stay as constant as we do. I've lost .3 pounds in a few days... that's like a sip of water. 1.3 pounds is a 20 oz tea or soda bottle of probably pure water being held on for whatever reason.

Frustrating, and fascinating at the same time.
Old 06-03-2015, 11:34 AM   #29  
~Rennie

Hi Everyone

and to the thread blue_meets_green Good job last month and best of luck to you this month with your goals

Lori not a ramble at all. You know you and what works for you and that's what matters. And maybe your thinking out loud will help some of us so know that we are listening. Planning is key for me also .... however, I have planned and taken my food with me and still I won't/don't eat it. Don't know how to correct that, smh.

Kukkie, sorry about the up Hope it's gone soon.

I stayed the same today. I am surprised I didn't have a gain but so happy I didn't

Last edited by love2b150; 06-04-2015 at 05:34 PM.
Old 06-03-2015, 12:04 PM   #30  
Do More than Survive

S/C/G: 285-Heaviest/199/175

Height: 5'7"

So nice to see you posting Rennie! Thanks for the encouragement.

LGW - hang in there. I'm sure you'll flush that Vegas water soon!

Kukkie & BBB - I'm sure you guys will get a whoosh soon! (I'm hoping for one soon, too.)

to everyone! Sorry, not much time for personals today. I'm working on a lengthy project at work. Have a great day!

P.S. Another late night getting home again yesterday (10:30 pm), but I took my bike out! Another 6 minutes . . . lol
Closed Thread