4/25 = 215.3
5/2 = 214.8
5/8 = 214.6
AAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 07:34 AM   #242  
Comes with Warning Label

S/C/G: 17st3/15st2/14st

Height: 5ft 7

lost another 2 lbs! getting there slowly! Having a lot of constipation issues as of late and have had to resort to taking laxatives. I resort to my good old beetroot to soothe my tummy. Also noticing that my hair is falling out! I think i'll need to check with my doctor since i read it might be thyroid issues. (a low carb diet can shock your thyroid it seems)

hope you are having a good time, feel good today because the sun is out! (amazing how the weather can make such an impact on how you feel!) 5lb away from onderland
Sorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:34 AM   #243  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/140

Hey hey hey!!!

I have been AWOL for a while but still tracking my weight and still exercising when I can, but the move has almost finished, the final touch being today when I finally got my wifi and phone installed!! Been without for a week and a half!! Also I don't have a TV as I watch everything online so I have had to resort to my very small DVD collection for some entertainment.

My most recent weigh in was Monday when I was down to 207, so I am getting there, slowly but surely!!

Sorrow, I just noticed your post as it's the last one. Apparently chromium is a way to stop hair loss from dieting. I'm not sure if it's in any particular food, or maybe you can take it as a supplement?

Ok, better get back to work!! So looking forward to catching up with TV tonight!!!
nikitanix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 11:35 AM   #244  
"Evolution Required"

S/C/G: 250/Ticker/150

Height: 5'8

Hiya Ladies!

Still teeter tottering between 201 and 200, but it is my own doing, I have not been the most behaved . I am getting tired of this, so I am kicking myself in the butt and am going to go back to being "perfection" for the next while . So I am confident I will be seeing Onederland in the next few days .

nikitanix Thought I had to put out an amber alert for you . Good to hear that you were good while you were gone .

Sorrow Oh my! I would definitely see a doctor, not only could thyroid issues affect weight loss, but a whole gamut of other things to be more concerned about. I hope it all works out .

Last edited by MarliQQ; 05-10-2014 at 11:36 AM.
MarliQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 10:21 AM   #245  

S/C/G: 228/213.8/150

Height: 5'7

Hey ladies Awesome work everyone! I don't have much going on weight loss wise... down a lb. Its a stressful week this week. I have school finals this week tuesday and thursday. I work today and tomorrow (12 hour days). I'm just holding out for thursday evening because I leave for florida Friday morning!!!!! I can't wait
Skinnygirldreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 12:00 AM   #246  
One with the Wind and Sky

S/C/G: 360/246/150

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrus29 View Post
great job on the losses Elladorine.. I remember seeing your pictures in one of the other threads many months ago! Did you have a baby already? Wow time flies!! Good to see you back OP !! Good luck!!
Thank you! Yeah, time is really flying! Here's some pretty recent pictures of me and the baby, as of today he's already five months old!
Elladorine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 08:45 AM   #247  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Height: 5'5"

nikitanix Good to see you posting again! Hope you're settling into the new place well.

MarliQQ I am right there with you! I think I'll see Onederland this week, but I know it will be a few weeks until I'm solidly under.

Had a great, long weekend away. My body is in recovery...lots of hiking plus a very long car ride. This week is going to be crazy at work so hopefully I can stay on track.
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 11:31 AM   #248  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/140

Hey everyone, great to be back!! Thanks for thinking of me Marli and noname!! It really helped me stay accountable knowing I had this thread to come back to, even though I wasn't posting I thought about how I wanted to come back with good news and not with a horror story of rapidly gaining, so it seems even just thinking about having to 'confess my sins' made me stay good!!

Marli, good luck with the new angelic you, onderland will be yours in no time!!

Skinnygirl, hope your long work days aren't too hard! And, have fun on your trip - sounds great!!!

Elladorine, your baby is soooo cute!! He looks like a proper little man with all that hair!!

Noname, sounds like a great weekend and very healthy too with all that hiking! Good luck with the week ahead!

Weighed in this am to a 1.5lb loss, so I'm edging towards onederland, never thought I'd get this far - woohoo!!!

Last edited by nikitanix; 05-12-2014 at 11:32 AM.
nikitanix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 11:57 AM   #249  
Lose 1lb. Repeat 99 times

S/C/G: 262/signature/170

OMG he's such a cutie Elladorine - bless his little heart, he's a happy baby!! I'm sure just running around after him is helping with the weight loss.. you look great!!!

Not much to report on the scale, steady on 206 this morning.. hoping to see it slide this week!!
nitrus29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 02:39 PM   #250  
"Evolution Required"

Hiya Ladies!!

So I have been seeing Onederland numbers and it feels good . I wish I could be much more excited about it than I am and actually be "present" in my victory, but I kind of had my happiness squashed by a new need to lose a bit more weight faster than expected. So I am trying to get myself more focused than ever, which I am kind of scared to do, because I don't want to become more obsessed with losing weight. I also don't want my motivation to burn out before I even get to goal, I know how my mind works. Anywho, my new mini goal is 180lbs and it couldn't get here soon enough .

Elladorine You have a gorgeous child . He seems so ready for the camera. I would take him on some casting calls...

nonameslob How did you fare on your hiking trip??? I bet you did great .

Easily Amused Best feeling getting into the last thread before Onederland!

Last edited by MarliQQ; 05-13-2014 at 02:40 PM.
Old 05-14-2014, 08:40 AM   #251  
Call me NNS!

Welcome Easily Amused!!!

MarliQQ, good for you!!! My hiking trip was great - I did not do the whole hike (my bf told me, when the guys finished, that I would have hated life if I did the rock scramble at the end, and we probably would have gotten caught in the thunderstorm), but I did 8 miles of it so I feel good about that

The scale really doesn't want me to see Onederland. 200.2 again this morning. 200.4 after a BM......COME ON! How does that even happen?
Old 05-14-2014, 10:56 AM   #252  

wow MarliQQ.. look at you go!! Well done!!!!

I dont get it.. my scale is stuck at 206 since last week.. even after changing the batteries LOL I guess I'll weigh myself at the gym tonight.. I like to weigh myself without any clothes on, can't do that at the gym so I guess I'll minus a pound for the clothes and shoes after I get on? Hmmm...
Old 05-14-2014, 01:20 PM   #253  
"Evolution Required"

Hey Ladies!

I am up .3 today, but honestly I thought it was going to be worse, because I did a late night tease weigh-in, and I was like 4lbs up. Amazing how much weight fluctuates during the day, I cannot wait until I just see pure Onederland numbers. I have had to tweak my workout program a bit......okay a lot....in an effort to meet my new recent weight loss goals. I refuse to ever mess with my food intake unless I'm nearing necessary recalculation--which I do after like every ten pounds. Honestly, exercise is so much easier for me to manipulate anyway, and I see faster results from it. I remember in the beginning of this journey I used to mess with my "diet" all the time to get scale movement--just a total mistake, now that I look back, I did not know what I was doing . Don't you love how much smarter you get over time doing this thing we call weight loss?? I am still learning but I'd like to think I graduated from elementary school recently ....

Easily Amused Thank you for that . Makes you realize it is all about perspective, because I always feel like I am being left behind in these threads and that I am playing catch up .

nonameslob I must say that I am really proud of you, because I don't know how I would be emotionally dealing with a plateau right now. I think the longest plateau I have had to endure was 3 weeks, and I remember vividly that I only saw two numbers during that whole time. I also weighed-in a lot less during that time too. For my sanity that was best . Oh and do you take measurements? The weight can stand still, but if the measurements are doing the same--then yeah I would be concerned. Keep at it hun .

nitrus29 Minus 1 pound is still a risky estimation, I have weighed with all manner of clothing so I have seen some numbers....But I think if you are careful to wear the same amount of clothing to the gym each time you weigh, it could work. Then if you see the same consistent numbers at the gym--even if it is pounds over--I would trust your scale, but if those numbers aren't consistent, go home and toss it in the garbage .
Old 05-14-2014, 01:40 PM   #254  
Call me NNS!

Thanks MarliQQ That was really nice to read. I wouldn't call it a plateau right yet, as I AM losing, just much more slowly than before. 3 pounds in about 6 weeks. I do measure, but I am fairly certain I was pulling the measuring tape too tight at the beginning so I gave up on that as it hasn't really shown a loss in months even though my clothes are fitting better! But that's why I'm making some changes and hopefully the scales will catch up.

You sound like you're doing so great! I'm sure the fluctuations back and forth are frustrating but eventually if you keep doing what you're doing you know you'll be fully in Onederland and it will be a great day
Old 05-15-2014, 02:11 PM   #255  

you'll get there soon Easily Amused and nonameslob.. it's gonna happen real soon just hang in there

it's TOM time so I was dreading getting on the scale to see the increase in water weight.. but I was up .2 lbs so I think it's not so bad. I am not going to weigh myself till Monday but I want to keep the workout up.

Which brings me to this question - do you girls workout strenuously during TOM? My mum strongly advises against it and I feel guilty when I skip gym during these days but I was just wondering what everyone else does? I don't want to stop working out so I just go for long easy walks. What do you guys do?

Last edited by nitrus29; 05-15-2014 at 02:11 PM.