I always found these types of threads very funny, painfully true, and motivational. So I hope nobody minds me making a new one here! (These are all meant to be sarcastic, hopefully everyone gets that! haha)
I want to stay fat because...
- It's like a hidden mystery going to a restaurant and wondering if I'll fit into the booths.
- Shopping in the plus section for clothes is wonderful. Having a 'plus' on something is good, right? An A+ in school was better than a regular A. So why can't that be true for clothes shopping!
- I like the danger and risk of not being able to fully see my legs when I'm shaving them.
- It's fun to see how many amusement park rides I have to get off of because I'm too big. I like getting a new high score each time I go.
- Having energy is overrated. It's way better to do absolutely nothing when you get off work because you're too tired than to go out and live life.
- I get to improve my poker face everytime I get a new ID at the dmv. It's fun to see how much lower I can say my weight is and get away with it.