Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2013, 11:22 AM   #121  
|| Casey ||

S/C/G: 297/ticker/145

Height: 5'7.5"

Well, I ate over my calories a little last night, and I'm paying for it today. Weigh-in was back up to 236.8, which makes only a 1.8 lb loss for the whole week. I'm still grateful there is a loss, but I hope I make more progress next week!

Week Three
15: 238.2
16: NWI.
17: 238.0
18: 237.6
19: 236.8
20: 236.2
21: 236.8
----------------------------
End of Week Two: 238.6
Total Loss for Week Two: 1.8 lbs
Old 09-21-2013, 11:25 AM   #122  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

Hey all! I've been pretty much checked-out this month. Not really on plan or tracking or posting very much on 3FC. But I have still weighed every day, which I think has kept me from going totally 100% off plan. And I've still half-assed at doing the http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...september.html challenge. Ugh, 15 miles left in only 10 more days (including today)! I know I can knock out that distance in that time frame. I just hate that I've pushed it and probably won't be going over 26.2 at all.

Anyhow, the idea is that I'll get back on plan today. 10 days to end this month lighter than I started it (up 1.4 right now)!

Last edited by Aclai4067; 09-21-2013 at 11:26 AM.
Old 09-21-2013, 04:56 PM   #123  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

ophelia keep on keeping on

Hi Ashley good to see you

I'm still here, not doing very well this month at all. I can't seem to get my eating in control no matter what I do. It's crazy the more I do the less control I have. I'm 3lbs heavier then where I started this month. Not good

My plan to start this week

a.m.
tea - pu'erh
shake - protein powder, Greek yogurt, coffee grounds - (because I like my coffee on the way to work)

mid-day
1.5 cups - cabbage soup
~cabbage, scallions, white onion (because it was in the fridge already sliced) tomato, green pepper, celery, vegatable and chicken broth

I may add a slice or two of whole wheat cinnamon bread/toast with tea

p.m.
Atkins shake
cucumbers with Greek dressing
tea

Ok ladies tell me what I'm lacking so I can add it. I do want to do this for at least 2 to 3 days though just for discipline. Please wish me well, thanks

Last edited by love2b150; 09-21-2013 at 10:25 PM.
Old 09-22-2013, 12:56 PM   #124  
~Rennie

Happy Sunday, Good Day to ALL

I started my new eating today but it isn't going with out additions. I have about 15 unsalted Premium Rounds left and I will probably finish them tody (I have only ate 2 so far). I need to add something to the soup, it's pretty bland. My shake wasn't as flavorful as it could have been so I may need to add to it also.

Weigh in this morning down .6 but my fbs was higher than usual. I think it could be the cough medicine or the cough drops, idk.

Have a great day everyone
Old 09-23-2013, 11:49 AM   #125  
~Rennie

my weight was down 1.2lbs this morning and my fbs though high wasn't as high as yesterday. I didn't eat anymore of the crackers yay me. I did however eat some M&M's shared with the kids and my husband (a small bag) and I also ate a few of my husbands chips (wanted the salt)

Lunch today is cabbage soup, cucumbers with a Greek vinaigrette dressing and maybe some cottage cheese with peaches (if I can stomach them) or a Greek yogurt with peaches.

Hope you all check in soon
Old 09-23-2013, 12:29 PM   #126  
Hobbit-lass

Height: 5'2"

Good afternoon, ladies!

Started my day off this morning with the sight of 225 on my digital scale! Feel so good about that. I feel so much in control of my future, and I'm sure a lot of you know just what I mean! Then I had myself a tasty smoothie made with strawberries, pineapples, and some greek yogurt. The fruit was a leftover from when we had a meal out yesterday (Cracker Barrels, which has some light options on their menu now), and I finally found something to do with my greek yogurt, heh! I do like the yoplait blended greek yogurt though, that stuff is super tasty.

Cabbage soup actually sounds nice, Rennie! For dinner tonight I think we'll be having some of my boyfriend's mother's homemade potato soup, so good!
Old 09-23-2013, 01:20 PM   #127  
|| Casey ||

S/C/G: 297/ticker/145

Height: 5'7.5"

So relieved this morning! I'd gone up even more yesterday to 237-even, and I was starting to get broody about it. I looked over my week and realized I was going to bed really late and not drinking enough water. Just one night of getting proper sleep, and the whoosh fairy came to visit me with a little whoosh back down to 235.6...yay! So, I'm feeling a little bit more settled again. Perhaps bloat and insomnia were just playing mean tricks on me the past few days. Meanies...lol.

This also marks being over halfway done losing the 13 lbs I'd gained back this summer...

Week Four
22: 237.0
23: 235.6
24:
25:
26:
27:
28:

Aclai: You can do it!

Rennie: Looks like it's working out for you, and it sounds yummy too. Win, win!

fairandfree: Nice loss this week! And, the yogurt sounds delish as well...you and Rennie are making me hungry! Haha. I have some cherry Oikos in there that I looove, so I think I may have that today.
Old 09-23-2013, 01:36 PM   #128  
To the Future

S/C/G: 230/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

hi ladies!

Sept 17-198.2
Sept 18-196.8
Sept 19*195.2
Sept 20-197.4
Sept 23-197.0
Old 09-23-2013, 01:58 PM   #129  
Hobbit-lass

Nice job, Aka, and YAYYY for your whoosh, Ophelia! Insomnia sucks! And thank you :3 I'm working my butt off here! ... literally and such, heh.
Old 09-23-2013, 09:21 PM   #130  
~Rennie

fairandfree, nice weigh in the cabbage soups not bad but a co-worker made it and hers is a lot better. She added a can of Progresso Tomato Basil and seasoned with salt and pepper. I used a vegetable broth and a low sodium chicken broth and seasoned with pepper and basil. I don't add salt to anything. I absolutely love potato soup. My Mom makes an excellent potato soup. I told her I have found the lazy way of doing it, I buy a can or two add onion, milk, butter and pepper. It's not healthy at all, but oh so delicious.

ophelia nice whoosh It's been years since I've had what I would call a whoosh I so hope it keeps working see my lunch for tomorrow below. I hope I'm not sabatoging myself

Going back down Amanda, nice

Well first let me say if I can keep this going I may just have some sort of loss for September. I did well today thanks to my cold I don't feel like eating and I really need to drink at least two more bottles of water.

I have my meals planned out for tomorrow. I'm gonna stretch things during lunch. I will have greenbeans with onion cooked in low sodium chicken broth, a corn muffin made with Jiffy mix, a tbsp of flaxseed added, 2% milk, egg (I scooped it out of the mixing bowl), Dreamfields pasta (I mixed a 1/2c of pasta in with the Lipton Creamy Chicken side and picked my pasta out before it thickened) and a baked barbecue chicken thigh with sweet agave bourbon sauce by Patti LaBelle. I made enough for two meals so I will get to see how this lunch fairs with me.

Have a good night everyone
Old 09-24-2013, 12:49 AM   #131  
Hobbit-lass

I think the potato soup that she makes is pretty healthy (as healthy as it can be I suppose?). Potatoes, one cup of 2% milk, a small amount of light sour cream, with water making up the majority of the 'broth'. Oh and she cooks green onions right into it. So little milk might make it seem weak, and it doesn't get real creamy but it still develops a nice thickness to it and it is just sooo lovely. And sure, I top it with some WW brand cheese all chopped up and a tbsp of bacon bits and some more fresh green onions. And I... I am making myself hungry, and it's too late to eat! I'll probably make other people hungry again too, lol.

Your lunch tomorrow sounds lovely, Rennie! I have some ideas for mine but I'll sort that out tomorrow. It'll probably involve left over soup though, and a salad.

And on the topic of not eating, lol, thank you!

Probably should try to sleep again soon!
Old 09-24-2013, 08:40 AM   #132  
~Rennie

fairandfree are you on myfitnesspal? I'd really like to know the calories in your soup. Anyway to make it healthy would make me happy LOL yeah glad I didn't read your post last night it sounds really good Thanks on the lunch I hope I am able to eat it. I drank my shake this morning and I am trying to drink my tea but I just don't want anything else. This cold is really taking a toll on me.

Well my eating plan paid off yesterday. I am down 1.6 to 187 even. Only a pound more to lose so that I can at least have a .2 loss for September. If this cold keeps up I will do fine. It usually takes me awhile to lose a cold and my baby has a cold so it doesn't help. I have my lunch packed but like I said above I'm really not in the mood to eat though I know I have to or I'll feel even worse. Maybe I should just take the cabbage soup today for the broth instead of trying to eat real solids. idk ... I'll figure it out.

Well have a great day eveyone
Old 09-25-2013, 02:24 AM   #133  
Hobbit-lass

I have a mfp account but I haven't done anything with it... yet. Let me see if I can round up the exacts on the recipe though and I will be happy to share it with you!
Old 09-25-2013, 04:35 PM   #134  
~Rennie

thanks fairandfree . I just started using it again this week. I log my meals the day before or two days before if I have enough left overs so it's helping, I believe.

Got up this morning to another lb down so happy but my calories haven't been the 1300 that MFP is saying I should eat but I'm satisfied so that's what matters to me. I'm keeping my protein up and my carbs down though not what I call low carb. I'm just eating my lunch now. I went in earlier today, my stomach starting bothering me around 9:30-10. So I ate 5 Ritz type crackers that were given to me to help settle my stomach (NSV- I was given a roll of crackers and I took out only 5 then sealed the package back) me.

I need to change my ticker

Well I hope you all are having a great day

Last edited by love2b150; 09-25-2013 at 04:36 PM.
Old 09-25-2013, 11:15 PM   #135  
Hobbit-lass

I'm sorting out the recipe I know what goes in it but I want her to explain how she does things so I can note that too. If anything when I get it all figured out I'll send it to you directly, Rennie! Potatoes are VERY carby though (which is okay for me because carbs and I get along fine.:3). But yay for NSVs!

Can't sleep and I have an interview tomorrow agggh, don't know what to do with myself!

Last edited by fairandfree; 09-25-2013 at 11:15 PM. Reason: derp
Closed Thread