Old 05-08-2013, 09:40 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 256/ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

So after over a week and a half..I finally got rid of 218..and now down to 216.. I've been slacking on my running the past few days.. thanks to work, school, kids, and rain! I'm going to "attempt" to get up at 5 every morning before I go to work.. I am so not a morning person!

AND I just noticed Elvis finally left the building! *happy dance* wait! Not that she is gone but happy for her!
Sinderelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:55 AM   #32  
Trying for normal

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

Howdy y'all. I'm a bit 'yucky' today. Combination of the excesses of rugby tour and high pollen. I went on my first run since tour yesterday and it like to killed me.

But I've had a woosh... down to 215 this morning. I change my ticker on Sundays.
AlmostMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:17 AM   #33  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

I'm up a pound today.

So I went to the gym.

And ran 2 miles in 20 minutes on the treadmill.

That will teach that pesky pound!
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:41 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 256/169/160

Height: 5ft 4.5in

I was up a pound this morning as well. 209.8

Way too much sodium yesterday. Hopefully it flushes through quickly. On a much happier note 3 and a half weeks ago I purchased a pair of goal jeans that I couldn't squeeze into for all the money in the world and I am wearing them at work this very moment.
Off to Walmart this week-end to get the next size down for new goal.
mygirlvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:43 AM   #35  
Started IP: Nov. 2, 2012

S/C/G: 326/Ticker/175

Height: 5'8''

Hey everyone. Hope you all have a great Thursday!
Congrats on the NSV my girl! I love going down dress sizes; it's the best feeling!
Tziri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:29 PM   #36  
Back to being healthy

S/C/G: 245/see ticker/175

Height: 5'8'

I am up 2.5lbs. I am very sure I did not eat an extra 10,000 calories yesterday . E So it must be the dinner I had. We went to Applebee's and I had a steak. First bite I could tell I would not be happy in the morning. Soo salty.

Also I need to be walking more. My kids activities are cutting into my exercise time. LOL or maybe that is my excuse this week.

My girl way to go on the smaller size. I had that happen. Pants that were too small and the bam they fit.

Ian I too am up. My plan is to drink more water and move more (walk).

Almostme sorry about the allergies. Congrats on your loss.

sinderelly congrats on your loss. I are my hero I know I could not get up at 5 to exercise. I need to find more time in my day.
Lishar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 04:46 PM   #37  
Living Intuitively

S/C/G: Heavy/Happy/Free

Ian....Calling...IAN!

A stiff gin and tonic with extra lime. Followed by a bloody mary....
That's definitely has to cure a cold, right? I mean...both drinks are full of vitamin C!

Don't make me come and find you in another thread. There are plenty of fantabulous people in this thread- even if Beth and Elvis left the room.

lunarsongbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 05:00 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 286/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6

Lunar, I would kill* for a bloody mary right about now...

*some celery and a few tomatoes
charliee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 05:28 PM   #39  
Living Intuitively

S/C/G: Heavy/Happy/Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliee View Post
Lunar, I would kill* for a bloody mary right about now...

*some celery and a few tomatoes
Really? I'm ALL about the olives. I will try not to tell you how delllicccciooousss it is!

And later I might move on to a Chainbreaker White IPA.
Deliciouso!

There was one time where I was getting a cold and accidentally polished off a half bottle of tequila with my dad- and the next day I felt GREAT. So I always wonder about the benefits of hard alcohol with a cold. LOL.

Last edited by lunarsongbird; 05-11-2013 at 05:30 PM.
lunarsongbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:44 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 256/ticker/140

I haven't been able to run in a week and it is killing me. I wish my arm would hurry up and heal! I've been slacking on my diet too, but I am down a few lbs.. and.. I got a new car today! but back to my weight..

I can't wait to get rid of this stupid stomach..but I want to keep my boobs. Maybe if I am nice to my body..it will let me choose what I want to keep and get rid of
Sinderelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:48 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 286/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6

Lunar Olives are good. Enjoy, and I'll try to live vicariously through you.

Been feeling totally down for a couple weeks now, not quite sure when it's going to blow over. I keep telling myself that I'm ok and everything is going to be fine, I just wish I was emotionally where I am mentally. Does that make sense?

It's hard to stay motivated when you're unhappy, but I'm trying to hang in there. Tough times don't last right?

Last edited by charliee; 05-11-2013 at 10:48 PM.
charliee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 03:22 AM   #42  
Trying to be in the 160s

Who's shouting my name? I could hear you from the lose 5lbs thread!

Awesome drinking Lunar. Red wine helps me shift the snuffles.

I am in Turkey at the moment so the beer isn't that good. There are certainly no IPAs here. I can't wait to get back to the US to sink some of those babies. Nevertheless, on Friday night I did manage to have four gin and tonics, a whisky, a glass or red wine and a beer. Yum.

Last night I had three glasses of red wine and two beers.

I hate to do it, but it does help keep the water off! Sigh. The things we have to do to lose weight.

I bounced out of the two teens a few days ago into the 220s so I am glad to be back. I must have had some weird water weight or something. I did have a naughty meal that I suspect was sodium packed. I gained four pounds in two days! Mad.

Last edited by IanG; 05-12-2013 at 12:53 PM.
Old 05-12-2013, 12:49 PM   #43  
Back to being healthy

Ian I too am trying to loose the water weight I gained last week. That plus then DOMS I have from strength training leads me to to believe I am retaining a bit of water. I hope if leaves soon.

I am 205.2 after loosening I am still up from 203 last week.

I went to the gym for the first time in a few months to strength train. I was tempted by a Zumba class but did my weights. I am glad I did. It felt great to get back into lifting again. I did notice my arm strength has declined. I will continue to work on this. Now I have some DMOS (delayed onset muscle soreness) so I am taking a bit of a break.

Have a great weekend. For all the mothers HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.
Old 05-12-2013, 12:55 PM   #44  
Trying to be in the 160s

Great work Lishar. I find a low calorie protein shake helps me enormously with DOMS if I have not eaten much protein (I eat a lot of salads so it's real touch and go on that). I didn't have one today because I had chicken yesterday. But I do use them on low protein days.

Rest days are good regardless with weights.

I also had a massage today. And that REALLY helped! Shame I can't do that after every session at the gym!

Last edited by IanG; 05-12-2013 at 12:57 PM.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:29 PM   #45  
Back to being healthy

Ian thanks for the reminder. I usually do have a protien shake after lifting but I am out of practice. I know it's because I have not done this in too long.

I was expecting to be famished after lifting but for once I was not. I think if I was hungrier I would have had my shake. It was very weird I had very little appetite.

A massage sounds great.