Old 05-14-2013, 12:55 AM   #46  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

I am chugging on through these two-teens. 216.6lbs today which is a new low for me.

I like the two-teens. The body changes (NSVs) are much quicker here than in other decades.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 12:32 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 226/Ticker/170

Height: 5'10

Ugh! I have been going up in weight.. but i heard that when you starting insanity you could go up in weight because your muscles are hurting or whatever so hopefully it will go down in a week or 2 plus i havent been eating the healthiest...
ajlee33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:40 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 305.5/226.8/170

Height: 5'5"

Holy Cowbells Guys. I totally screwed up last week. Ian, while the alcohol itself might not be what makes me gain, the massive sugar cravings I have in the midst of the drunken stupor sure are. Tuesday I went off my sugar detox and decided to 'treat' myself. That treat turned into a several day long marathon of how much Talenti gelato I could eat in one sitting. Wtf?

So that skyrocketed my weight up to 223 yesterday. Holy Cowbells. So after a few days of selfloathing, im back on a sugar detox and slowly edging my way back down to 215. I wonder if I was in self-sabotage mode being so close to such a major goal? I also know that I was severely stressed out from work because I interviewed for a new position over a month ago and they hadn't given me an answer yet. But...yesterday I got the call. And I got the position!! So this is good. This is good.

Moving in the right direction, folks....thanks for continuing to crack me the H up.

Oh and I think we missed saying welcome to Candy, so
LebenAlles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:49 AM   #49  
Trying to be in the 160s

Ooh. Sorry LebenAlles. You have to resist the munchies on the beer diet else it all goes belly up....quite literally!

I am up 0.4lbs today. I get a weekly gain and I can never seem to shift it. Hopefully I will lose again tomorrow. Another gain would very much annoy me as it begins a stalling pattern of lose all week and then gain back in two days.
Old 05-16-2013, 08:36 AM   #50  
Start may 4th/2013

S/C/G: SW 230lbs/CW 211/GW 135lbs

Height: 5'4

219.9 today woooot im outta the 220's nice to meet you all ill be in this thread a lot longer so ima get comfy but not to comfy lol...onederlands expecting me!
MoniqueMclean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:58 AM   #51  

Slowly getting the gain back off. 218.8 today. I think I'm getting back into ketosis so that should help.

I did have a series of nice compliments from people at work who hadn't seen me in awhile. One person said that several people have come up to her and asked if she knew me and if she'd seen how much I've slimmed down. Then my former manager said I get smaller and smaller every time she sees me (I'd hope so!) and she and another manager asked for more information on Paleo and eating whole foods. It was quite pleasant. Being able to possibly influence other people into a healthier lifestyle by the way I'm living mine is pretty awesome.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Thursday. One more day til the weekend!
Old 05-16-2013, 11:42 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 305/154.6/???

Height: 5ft 3

206.8 today
JenteIsving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:50 AM   #53  
Trying to be in the 160s

No change for me.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:35 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 305/154.6/???

Height: 5ft 3

Whoa, it just hit me: another 2 pounds, and I'll be pretty much 100 pounds lighter than when I first started this whole thing.
So I suppose I have a mini goal now, huh?

By the way: Welcome, Monique!
JenteIsving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 03:56 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 256/169/160

Height: 5ft 4.5in

Welcome Monique.

JenteIsving that's awesome an incredible milestone in the journey and then onederland will be right behind it.

Ian was sorry to hear about your luggage kafuffle especially because of the scale (I'm addicted to it as well).

LebenAlles, congrats on all the compliments your doing awesome!

Ajlee33, great job with the insanity I still can't bring myself to exercise.

Weighed in at 207.8 this morning. Going out of town for the next 4 days so my goal is to not be more than that upon my return.
I just changed my ticker yesterday and usually I won't change it until its roughly 4-5 pounds down and I've sustained for a few days, then when I change I keep 1 extra pound because I'm scared I might go above my ticker (the mind games I play with myself )

I'll check back in next Tuesday until then hope everyone has a great week-end.
mygirlvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:53 PM   #56  
Living Intuitively

S/C/G: Heavy/Happy/Free

Height: 5'6"

Hi Hi!

I was at 207.6 this morning. I've been sick all week and haven't been able to focus on weight loss that much. I haven't done anything too unhealthy though...until this point. LOL. I had a few cupcakes for dinner instead of real food. Ugh. Oh well.

I feel as if I'm in a bit of a holding pattern, but that's okay. I know I will get to ONEderland eventually.

lunarsongbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:09 PM   #57  
Start may 4th/2013

S/C/G: SW 230lbs/CW 211/GW 135lbs

Thanks ladies I am glad to be here.. I am worried about keeping my motivation I always some way or another in the past self sabotage. I really hate when I've done that.. I want to be meticulous with this and work hard for it for once.. I really wanna change!
MoniqueMclean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:52 AM   #58  

217 even today. Allllmost back to my low, so I'm happy about that. I've made the choice not to drink during my upcoming Birthday Mini Vacation. I've also made the choice not to cheat during it. It's just not worth it for me, having that week or two of self-loathing while I try to lose what I've gained. I need to get away from alcohol and food being the only way I can have fun. I can do this!

Monique, sounds like you already have a good attitude about things. There are plenty of times that we all take a breather, mess up, or just need a break, but the whole point is that we never actually give up. This thread is full of people who are very inspiring in that regard, so keep checking in here and I guarantee you it will help with the motivation.

Keep on keepin on, people. Keep on posting even if there are no changes...I swear 3FC is a big part of what keeps us all going.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:01 AM   #59  

S/C/G: S/C/G 250/206/140ish

Height: 5'3"

Hey all...I'm sneaking into this group, also. Saw 219.4 on the scale this morning, and don't think I've seen a 1 in that spot in about a decade. Yay!

Congrats to JenteIsving, and to all who are here. Given how things are going, I'll probably be here for a bit, but that's okay. Anything worthwhile is worth working for, right?
bSpring3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:47 AM   #60  
Focus

S/C/G: 296/ticker/199/

Hi this is DUMPLIN here !!!!!!LOL I would love to join you folks ! I hope not to wear my welcome out and visit with you all too long . I need to get the belly rolling !!!
Dumplin is offline   Reply With Quote