If you have trouble remembering water, check this out:

• Hey everyone, I used to take a med that caused decreased thirst (pretty severe) and when I went off it I pretty much have it forever now. Sometimes I'll drink two cups of water over the course of 3 days. I NEED to fix this. I think some other people might benefit from this.

If you have a smart phone (I'm guessing any of them that support apps would work? I have an iphone 4, dunno about other phones) Anyhow, check out the app, Waterlogged. It sends you push reminders to drink (you st up the days and times) and it plays a little water sound (if you want) and then it asks you to record your water intake.

I hope this helps!
  • Thank you!! I just downloaded it
  • yw
  • Lottie ~

I have 'Droid and I couldn't find the water log. However, while I was looking...

Have you tried the Gluten-free scanner app?
  • Nooooo!

and thank you so much for paying attention

haha

*hug* I will check it out!
  • found it! Will buy it definitely. Just need to tell bf first (it's tied to his account)
  • darn. complaints about the app shutting down all the time and not working as advertised. Only 2 stars. It's a great idea if it worked. Not gonna get it. boooo
  • Awesome! Got the free version for my iPod touch! ETA: So far it looks REALLY great! If I like it I might have to buy the premium version...maybe. LOL.
  • yeah I bought it.
  • Nice idea, but no smartphone here.

For the smartphone challenged, I suggest a large water bottle that you keep near you. Refill as necessary. I have a 32 oz. one for around the house, a smaller one that fits my gym bag. But if I fill and drink the large one 4 times, I've met my water goal for the day.
  • Hmm, might be a good idea for me. I also have a super hard time remembering to drink.
  • Quote: Nice idea, but no smartphone here.

For the smartphone challenged, I suggest a large water bottle that you keep near you. Refill as necessary. I have a 32 oz. one for around the house, a smaller one that fits my gym bag. But if I fill and drink the large one 4 times, I've met my water goal for the day.
    ha, wish it were so simple. I seriously NEVER am without a water bottle at home, where I spend most of my time. it's 64 oz. by the end of the night, with it sitting right in front of me, I will have drank about 8 oz if that.
  • I bought it this morning and it worked great! It's set to go off every hour to hour and a half. Love it!!!