Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2002, 11:23 AM   #1  
Still Hanging Around:)

Default I'm Back -- Update:)

Wow... It seems like forever since I've been able to sit down and read the boards. My husband just got back from his 2-week annual training for the national guard (he's in his 17th year). I knew things would be crazy & chaotic while he was away, but I certainly thought I'd be able to keep up with things online after the kids went to bed. Honestly, though.... when they went to bed, I was exhausted as well

Things are going pretty good. I'm starting Weight Watchers on Wednesday. I'm very excited about it I've wanted to do it for quite some time, but didn't want to do it by myself. My neighbor just went back, and we were chatting one night about starting to walk together. So I decided that now is the perfect time. I bought myself a new cassette/radio walkman, and I'm SOOOOO ready for this change.

I will be looking for lots of advice on WW, as it's totally new to me. Can't wait to start!! Hope everyone is doing well! I see that we have quite a few new members here, so WELCOME ALL!!!!!!

Hugs,
Old 06-24-2002, 01:38 PM   #2  
Losin It For GOOD!

Sandi-
Welcome back! I've been wondering what happened to you. I am glad to hear you are motivated.

WW is great, I love it (When I'm on it LOL) and it really does work well.

Again, glad to see you back!
*Hugs*
Old 06-24-2002, 02:29 PM   #3  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Welcome back Miss Sandi - I just Looove your name!!

WW is awesome. Something about counting those points is just easy to keep track of. Good luck and ask all the questions you like.

I want to ask slimdown what kind of turkey bacon she uses that is 1 point.

And BA - you often post 10 oz. of pretzels as 2 points. Am I mis-reading 10 oz. or is it 1 oz.
Old 06-24-2002, 03:15 PM   #4  

Default Thanks:)

Thanks for the "hi's". I'm so glad to be able to get back to the computer on a more regular basis! A girl needs her priorities in line Ü

I'm excited to learn more about WW. I've wanted to do it for quite some time, and I'm so glad that I've got someone else to go with. I think that will help a TON. And I'm going to have to face the scale Accountability.... that's a big thing!!!
Old 06-24-2002, 03:22 PM   #5  
Gonna fly now!

S/C/G: 280/280/150

Height: 5'6

Hi Sandi ~ I'm new to the boards. . .glad to know you! Can't wait to hear how WW goes Wednesday!

blessings to you ~ irishwings
Old 06-24-2002, 03:28 PM   #6  

Default Hi:)

Welcome to the boards, irishwings! You'll love it here Awesome group -- so much support!

I'll let you all know how the WW meeting goes on Wednesday. Should be interesting!!

Hugs,
Old 06-25-2002, 09:59 AM   #7  
Losin It For GOOD!

Sandi from OH -
10 oz of the mini preztels I buy is 2 points. I don't know if you can get them, they are price chopper brand. They are the mini preztel twists, weighed out to 10 oz. (I think its about 18 of them.)

BA
Old 06-28-2002, 10:58 AM   #8  

Welcome back chickie and congrats on starting out on a new plan. Alot of people really love and succeed on WW. How has it been so far?
Closed Thread