Old 02-13-2009, 08:52 AM   #46  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Yea it's Friday!!!!

cfmama--How is Phoenix? Poor guy! Hope he feels better soon! Great job!!!!

nicolen--Exactly...YAY for Friday night! I am going to go to the gym after work and then lounge in front of the tv too! That stinks about your trainer, but hopefully the new one will be good too.

Numina--Oh trust me, I have used my knee as an excuse for everything under the sun for way, way too long. I just have to find the balance between "normal" pain and making it worse. Yea for a good day yesterday!

Anyone have special Valentine's Day plans? We don't have any, which is fine.

My plan for today is to go to the gym right after work (arms/shoulders and cardio) and then home to veg w/ the dogs until dh gets home. Tomorrow I will try the biggest loser yoga dvd.

Have a great day everyone!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 11:15 AM   #47  
Trying so hard....

S/C/G: 298/298/145

Height: 5'7"

Todays menu so far:

Breakfast
1 cup steel cut oats
1 tiny cup peaches

Snack
10 almonds
1 orange

Lunch
6"subway veggie sub

Supper
Dont know...am going to store to check out fresh veggies and farm fresh eggs.

Snack
SF Cherry Jello
MugCanDoIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:10 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 332/270/160

Height: 5"7'

Well, I said I'd check in on the accountability thread. I did plan 3 dinners in a row. I just planned simple dinners and will work from there.

Friday Night
Peachy pork chops
Rice (I'll have a nice spinach salad)
Broccoli

Saturday Night
Roast chicken, no skin
Mashed potatoes (I'll have either a sweet potato or a romain salad)
Peas

Sunday Night
Chicken Soup with left overs
Buns (I was thinking whole wheat pitas)

I'm really trying to stay on plan but I'm feeling very tired lately and not sleeping well at all and I don't know what is wrong. I do have a bit of a cold again and I think my body is fighting it off because I've woken up with a sore throat the last 3 mornings. My mom brought over cupcakes for the boys last night and I had two. But I manage to stop myself and not having any more, what is it with me and cake. I'm doing good today though.
SnowboundChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 05:56 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 331 highest 308/see ticker/185

CF--Hope your babies are all on the mend, I hate sick kids.......wait that did not sound good.....I hate it when kids are sick. It's sick men that I hate LOL

Nicole--a hot trainer huh? I just peeled the cellophane off my hot trainer last week--but STILL have not given him a run for his money (LOL me thinks me so funny! my hot trainer is my TBL Bob DVD)

MJ--YEAH the week end is here and you can rest your knee! I am looking forward to the same

Numina--water, walking and food all on plan WOW that is fantasic...really my couch is not THAT bad, it just has these deep pillows that seem to suck in things that go deep into the couch.....really I am not that bad of a housekeeper---well, kinda LOL

Lottie--how are you? Have not seen your pretty eyes the last day or so

Donna--are you getting enough protien? When I am tired I often find I am not getting enough---either that or not eating throughout the day--small meals.

Dumplin--how are things doing?

Trazey---doin' OK?

Mug--I was just looking at your numbers....you are doing great~

The weekend is here, and the stupid holiday is here too,...I hate this holiday. DH better not bring home chocolates, I will kick his arse! Does that count as aerobic activity?

I HATE to think that I missed someone, but I bet I did---accept my apology now please

Today

B nutrigrain bar and coffee
L salad, pico degallo and shrimp, and won ton wrapper chips
D not sure yet, probably veggie burger or small steak
not doing great with the water, drinking too much coffee

have to take the kids over the pass tonight to their dad's (Mountain pass that seperates Western WA from Central and Eastern WA--about a 1 hour drive to the top of the pass for me tonight, and Sunday night) so I am hoping there is NO snow--it is threatning
Redflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 06:08 PM   #50  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

redflame, ha, I'm ok, still sick, still On Plan though, am just lurking more than anything.

Feelin' a little betta each day though.

lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 01:06 AM   #51  
Nicole

S/C/G: 261/226/140

Hey everyone.

Really slow start this morning, and I didn't make it to the gym. To be honest, I was just too sore after yesterday, so I'll go tomorrow instead I've had a quiet day, and to be honest I needed it. So, there's really not much to report.

Redflame, vegemite is a spread that you put thinly on toast or bread. It's made of yeast extracts and got quite a distinctive flavour. It's a bit of an acquired taste - a couple of Americans that I know hate it, but to those of us that grew up with it, it's fantastic stuff.

Tammy, that's no good about Phoenix! Hopefully they've given him antibiotics and they'll start kicking in soon.

Numina, yep definitely a cruisy day here today!

MJ, how did the workout go?

Mug, good to see you back again!

Donna, they sound like fantastic meals. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Lottie, good for you for sticking to plan even though you haven't been well!

The menu today was:

B - English muffin, vegemite

S - muesli bar

L - pumpkin and bacon soup

D - beef stir fry over rice.

Might end up having some pita crisps while I watch the rugby a bit later on. I'm not hungry at the moment, but I'll see how I go. It's a habit, but I need something crunchy while I'm watching sports and since potato chips are on the "not to be allowed in the house" list, they're not a bad alternative.

Have fun everyone!
nicolen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:01 AM   #52  
mj5

Good Morning! I'm just rying to get myself going this morning. I'm going to do the biggest loser yoga dvd before I start cleaning, etc...I have learned that if I wait to workout later, it doesn't always happen!!!

mug--you are doing great--keep it up!

Donna--Welcome!

Redflame--Exactly! Kinda sad that I am looking forward to the weekend to rest my knee, but hey, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! Dh and I made a deal--NO chocolates!!! And yes, I think that would count as aerobic activity! LOL!

lottie--Hope you keep feeling better!

nicolen--Everyone needs a rest day! My workout was awesome!!! I felt GREAT afterwards!

Beverlyjoy, Schmoodle, Rhonda, and everyone else who pops in--hope you are doing well!

Today will be 7 days OP for me! Half way to being able to use my new lip gloss...FINALLY!!!!

Have a great OP day everyone!
Old 02-14-2009, 10:48 AM   #53  
mj5

Alrighty...I did the biggest loser yoga dvd...well, the warm up, first workout, and the cool down. All I can say is WOW...my arms are on FIRE!!! Pretty cool to have Bob right 'there', though! I also did a short core work out dvd on a stability ball. Yeah, kinda feel like jello right now. I need a quick snack and then I need to get some cleaning done!
Old 02-14-2009, 01:30 PM   #54  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Hello everyone!

Update: Phoenix seems to be responding to antibiotics. Thank goodness.
Another trip to the ER last night for Olivia, burned her hand badly under scalding water. Just a bad 1st degree burn though and she's okay now.

Gearing up for another ballet, jazz, choreography, polishing weekend. I'll be happy when the spring dance festival is over!

Plan for today: Day 139 ON PLAN and 300.4 this morning!!!!
B- slice sprouted grain bread, 1 T pb, 1/2 banana
L- 6 pieces homemade sushi, clementine
s- 1 cup grapes, 2 LC wedges
D- 1 chicken/apple quesadilla with 1/2 cup chicken, 1/2 cup apple, 1/4 cup cheese
s- small popcorn WITH butter (600 calories!!!!!)

We're going to the movies tonight (Slumdog Millionaire) and I WANT popcorn. So I made room in my calories for it. Is it a bit irresponsible to spend 1/3 of my daily calories on popcorn? **** to the ya. BUT it's a once in a while treat (second time in 139 days on plan) so there's no guilt involved. Lots of water to flush out the sodium and I'll be good.

Have a great Valentines day my friends!
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 04:09 PM   #55  
yay! summertime!

S/C/G: 265/235/135

Height: 5'7"

Just a drive-by, because my husband is doing work stuff on this computer. I am still on-plan and dropped the calories I ate yesterday and today in preparation for going out tonight for dinner. I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day! I intend to! (CFMama, I sure hope your son is doing better.)
Numina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 12:39 AM   #56  

ok the silly man brought home chocolates.......I just don't get it

we had a huge homecooked steak and lobster and baked potato.....and it all fit in my cals.....but the fat was high 2000 cals ...today is my high day for a 1600 average.......but I had 60 fat grms.........very high for me and not settling all that well.

on my pda phone so won't stay on for personals right now

take care of yourselves
Old 02-15-2009, 09:48 AM   #57  
mj5

Hi everyone! I am super sore today, but a good sore! So glad it's a rest day today!
Old 02-15-2009, 11:03 AM   #58  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

hey red thanks for thinking of me! i'm dong ok! had a ton of people over last night and had tons of food for everyone so no one noticed i ate a small piece of steak and a big plate of veg and drank diet gingerale instead of hooch ! yay! This morning, I've only had an orange so far as I haven't been up long hehehe but I'm planning on some scrambled eggs and w.w. toast and a coffee, and then leftover steak sliced up in a ginormous salad for lunch, and for supper tonight i think i'll make a chicken, what a ramble on sentence!
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 10:22 PM   #59  

awesome job trazey! you tackled a huge challenge and succeeded. If you can tackle that you can tackle any normal day!

Hope everyone had a nice holiday....Valentines is an over rated holiday if you ask me, but then I am not much of a romantic.

Since my fat and cals were on the high side yesterday we went a little lean today, so the last three days were 985, 2045, and 1175.....thats averages out very nicely and I am happy with that

Today
B--coffee
S--americano at a coffee shop
L--ww pasta, shrimp and scallops with tomato, spinach, and mushrooms, ww french bread with roasted garlic and a little butter
D Special K Cinnamon with pecans, 1% milk, half banana

Kinda mixed up day, but we were hungry at lunch and so we ate our dinner then---old school stule, Sunday supper at 1pm!

Tomorrow
B- cereal and banana
S COFFEE and then some more
L- left over pasta and seafood from Sunday
D--dunno yet, kids will be home, DH will be home, and I work all day

And I work all day------that's messed up, my office is open but it is a holiday-----oh well gives me something to whine about tomorrow, as if I needed a subject on a Monday