Old 01-26-2009, 09:10 AM   #61  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileysmomma View Post
All of the above!

Chub Rub- Check! When I worked at the nursing home, I had to buy new pants often. I walked so many miles a day, and my pants would get holes in them where my thighs rubbed.

Not being able to wear dresses- Check! I NEVER wear dresses or skirts because I hate the rub. Some nurse at the health dept that wears skirts all the time (she is heavy too) told me their are some sort of shorts to wear under skirts that are made with regular cotton like my normal undies. She said she wears those. Ive never ran across any shorts type undies like that. The only ones Ive found are boy shorts and those dont work because they roll up, and those girtle type undies.

Panties that rub all the worng areas- Check! This is one that really drives me nuts. I have the hardest time finding undies and bras. More so than other clothes. Either my undies fit correctly through the thigh area, and the wasit comes up to my ear, or the waist fits correctly and my fat roll hangs out the sides at the bottom. Gross, I know.
Alana Jo: Maybe this will help:

http://www.roamans.com/clothing/Comf...PurchaseType=0

I haven't bought these for myself yet, but I may do so today! I've actually been wearing bike shorts under my skirts to protect me from chub rub, but these look more warm weather friendly!
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:25 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 268/ticker/140

Height: 5'6

I will not miss doing jumping jacks and hearing the slapping sound my belly and boobs make when they come crashing down together.

I wont miss not participating in group sports because of embarrassment.

I wont miss being so freakin shy because Im afraid people will make fun of me, or I dont want to call attention to how fat I am.

And I, too, have broken a toilet seat . We now have a plastic one.

I can't wait until im not afraid to go to six flags because I know I'll fit!
S.A.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 12:00 PM   #63  
The Radiant One

S/C/G: 250/142/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlyGirlSebas View Post
Does it really go away?! I always thought it just shrunk, but still hung down. I will be so very thrilled if it does go away.

I do have loose skin on my tummy now, but I never had children - so there isn't really much flop left - it's just loose. I did not get a single sweat rash there this summer. And I really could only tell about here on 3FC because nobody else gets it or why it's such a big deal LOL!

Last edited by fiberlover; 01-26-2009 at 12:01 PM.
fiberlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 01:28 PM   #64  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 301/see ticker/160

Height: 5' 2"

Alana Jo,
Years ago, I bought an undergarment that was called a "pant slip", I think. they are longer than the bloomers Jen415 posted. They are more like these Snip-to-fit culotte underliner.

They have been a life saver to me. Or maybe I should say "thigh saver"
time2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 02:33 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 331 highest 308/see ticker/185

About the rashes: many of the rashes are caused by a reaction within your body and yeast. Some people NEVER get then, like Lottie, because your chemical make up is different, and some people get them at a size 18!

Things I will never miss:
The bruise I have on each side from the base of the boning of my bra. Love Avenue Bras, but hate the bruise.

And one I have not seen yet; I love bathes, basically to soak my aching joints from my weight! Every night I take a hot bath, and I always let the water out before I get out. I take a bath so hot that I physically need to cool down bevore I start moving around or I get light headed. ANYWAY I will NOT miss the Dam my fat arse creates. The water all drains and I still have a couple inches behind me that is waiting to drain through the small cracks and crevises! Nasty!
Redflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 02:48 PM   #66  
Loser :-)

S/C/G: 273/251/175

Height: 5ft8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustWannaBeMe View Post
I will not miss doing jumping jacks and hearing the slapping sound my belly and boobs make when they come crashing down together.
I've often said that I'd take up running when "they" designed a sports girdle like the sports bra that prevented my belly from flapping up and down! LOL My sports bra did the job of holding my boobies down flat but my belly marched to the beat of its own drummer. GROSS! I need a FUPA bra!

I love 3fc for giving me an avenue to discuss these bothersome and embarrassing issues that NO ONE other than a fat guy/fat girl could understand.

Last edited by Michelle98272; 01-26-2009 at 02:50 PM.
Michelle98272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 03:26 PM   #67  

S/C/G: Check My Ticker! :D

I'm so glad I decided to do this thread. I was really excited to post this, too.

I HATE the feel of my stomach against my legs when I sit up and get out of bed, etc. I also hate that I actually have a nice butt, however it just looks flat because my backfat is there!

I won't miss lovehandles. I won't miss backfat. I won't miss arm fat that makes it so you can't wear cute sleeveless shirts. (Swaying in the wind comes to mind).

DOUBLE CHINS. None of us will miss those, will we?! Right now I'm worried about getting my engagement ring. I just know he'll want to put it on me, and it won't fit my sausage fingers. I even have fat toes!
redreine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 03:48 PM   #68  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

I won't miss having to stand at the docs office waiting room because I"m afraid my hips will get stuck between the arms of the chairs!
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 03:54 PM   #69  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottie63 View Post
I won't miss having to stand at the docs office waiting room because I"m afraid my hips will get stuck between the arms of the chairs!
This reminds me of a scene from that TV show Ruby (about the obese woman from Savannah losing weight). She walked all around the doc's office to find an armless chair and found none...so she asked the receptionist if she could use an office chair. Sad. But I know how she felt...
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 04:07 PM   #70  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

OK i'm at work right now and giggling my head off! great thread! you gotta laugh or you'll cry!!!

chub rub & boils I've never had, simply because i wear pants! I'm sure if i wore skirts it would be a different story!

the small bathroom stalls! yoikes!!!

tying shoes to the side -- NO!! I have a bench in front of the door and foot goes up on it and you can tie centre no problems LOL

chins - heh, who doesn't

my personal BLECH is the bulge above my elbow -- it's considerably deminished but i still notice that little sucka!! hehehe

the joys of chub!
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 04:41 PM   #71  
I'm not fat, I'm fluffy

S/C/G: 198.5/191/168

Height: 5'2

Here's one that might border on TMI...
Getting suctioned to a tanning bed...has this happened to anyone else??
sarahnotsega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 04:55 PM   #72  

S/C/G: Check My Ticker! :D

Ha! I get suctioned to EVERYTHING.

I have something that I actually wonder about, and it will definitely be considered WAY tmi, but I figure if there is any one place to ask about it, it would be here.

Does being overweight cause weight gain in your...well...your vagina? I know that's SUCH a weird question, but my best friend is a lesbian and she has told me before about how she thinks fat vaginas are disgusting, and it made me wonder. Because I figured they all looked the same, basically. :S
redreine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 04:57 PM   #73  

Does anyone else powder their belly button or tail bone divot? This is far worse that the FUPA tmi, but being a big girl that happens to sweat...I get icky smelly (I bathe every day!) belly button and tail bone divot if I don't powder up like a baby. Yuck. Maybe it just a "me" thing not a fat girl thing..but I don't remember being stinky when I weighed 155lbs.

One thing i saw on tv the other day on the 900 lb mom show on TLC, she said that a common misconception is that fat people smell. She said that fat people do not smell. I had to think..."This fat girl does!"

This is truly a laugh or you will cry thing. Redreine, thank you for this avenue for venting!!
Old 01-26-2009, 04:59 PM   #74  

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by redreine View Post

I have something that I actually wonder about, and it will definitely be considered WAY tmi, but I figure if there is any one place to ask about it, it would be here.

Does being overweight cause weight gain in your...well...your vagina? I know that's SUCH a weird question, but my best friend is a lesbian and she has told me before about how she thinks fat vaginas are disgusting, and it made me wonder. Because I figured they all looked the same, basically. :S

All vagina's look different Yes there is such thing as a 'fat' vagina.... Some guys love the fat pum pum! It's not a bad thing really. In Jamaica the 'fat pum pum' is desired.

Last edited by luvja; 01-26-2009 at 05:01 PM.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 04:59 PM   #75  

Quote:
Originally Posted by redreine View Post

This is tmi for sure!! LOL I've heard that some gentlemen prefer bigger girls vs. smaller just for this very reason. Without going in to too much detail I think it could make things more snug?