Old 01-25-2009, 12:49 AM   #31  

FUPA...
lalique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 12:50 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 255/see tracker/180

Height: 5 ft 7 in

Not being able to wear corduroys for fear of starting a fire with all the friction between my thighs, not to mention the noise they make, ughhh.
jademarlene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 12:54 AM   #33  
Nine years to go!

S/C/G: 270/256/140

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jademarlene View Post
Not being able to wear corduroys for fear of starting a fire with all the friction between my thighs, not to mention the noise they make, ughhh.
Ugh... that's EVERY pair of pants for me. Pants have about a 4-5 month lifespan with me before the inner thighs wear out.
Ten Years is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 10:14 AM   #34  
I'm not fat, I'm fluffy

S/C/G: 198.5/191/168

The stair-climbing wheeze...need I say more?
sarahnotsega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 10:33 AM   #35  
Loser :-)

S/C/G: 273/251/175

Height: 5ft8

Default Lol

I wanted to write something about the FUPA but thought it might be too...um...adult for this site! LOL Oh, how I hate mine. That and my cellulite thighs make me ill.

I will not miss having to put underarm deodorant/antiperspirant under all my chubs....back, fupa, boobs...BLECH.

I am such a sweat-er that I just drip if I don't. It is so gross either way
I am excited to be losing weight. Someday, I won't have to worry about all this "extra". The lifting to wash, the lifting to make sure I've dried well, the putting deodorant/antiperspirant on all my folds, the making sure my shirt is long enough to cover it.
Michelle98272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 10:44 AM   #36  

I do get the rash between my thighs sometimes and I worry about airplane seat belts because sometimes they have a lot of leftover space and some I only have a few inches. gahhhhh!
girlonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 11:16 AM   #37  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiberlover View Post
Rash under my stomach flop in the summer (ouch!)
Does it really go away?! I always thought it just shrunk, but still hung down. I will be so very thrilled if it does go away.

I won't miss doing "things" with the lights out and not wanting Hubby to touch my stomach.

I won't miss having to wear shirts that are long enough to cover the apron tummy.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 11:44 AM   #38  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

For the thigh rubbing/chafing, you should try Body Glide. Marathon runners use it to prevent thigh chafe. If you've got a really good sports store near you, you could probably find it, but the only place I've ever been able to find it is on the internet.

I won't miss the horrible bruises I get on my hips from sitting in stadium seats.

I won't miss accidentally knocking students' stuff off their desks with my big arse. (Although that's kind of a moot point, as I've already decided this will be my last year teaching.)

I won't miss the horrible rashes I get in my groin area in the summer. It got so bad last year that I had to get prescription meds.

I won't miss having to buy clothes just because they fit, not because I like them.

I won't miss my feet throbbing at the end of the day.
Jennelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 12:02 PM   #39  
Nine years to go!

S/C/G: 270/256/140

This has been really amusing but with a lot of these I thinking to myself WHEW! I am so glad I never had THAT problem! Like the "body folds" issue. I don't know if I just got lucky or if my fat is just super-evenly distributed but I realized I do not have any actual "folds" on my body. The only place where one part of my body hangs onto another part is the under-bust area because of this circus-large chest. HOWEVER... that part gets damp and chafes so I have actually taken to using my blow-dryer on it after the shower to make sure it is perfectly dry. So hopefully when I am not fat I won't have to blow-dry my boobs anymore!

Last edited by Ten Years; 01-25-2009 at 12:03 PM.
Ten Years is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 12:31 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 307/see ticker/169

Height: 5'7"

I have a couple to add:

I will NOT miss walking up the stairs at work and having to talk to someone while I'm out of breath, knowing they can tell I'm having a hard time communicating

I will NOT miss feeling like a fat *** for taking an elevator (it always feels like the other people on there feel like I should be taking the stairs)

I will NOT miss the stares I get when I walk into a normal size clothes store (usually I'm shopping for a gift, but its so obvious nothing there will fit me)

I will NOT miss all the comments of: "You would be so much prettier if you lost a few pounds" and "Your face is so pretty"

I will NOT miss being the fattest person in the room

I will NOT miss the stares I get from smaller people when I am in the grocery store buying junk food for my hubby...the stares in the cart are REAL people!

I will NOT miss avoiding all mirrors, reflections of myself, or anything that will give me a glimpse of how I have let myself go...

AND HERES A SHOCKER:
I WILL miss shopping a torrid.com....they have the CUTEST thick girl clothes I have ever seen...
mystyblue85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 12:42 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 251.5/162/140

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Years View Post
So hopefully when I am not fat I won't have to blow-dry my boobs anymore!
--I stand in front of the fan to dry out all those areas. The blow dryer just makes me hot & I sweat--not helpful. Love the the tiny bathroom stalls where I have to try to wedge myself nearly behind the toilet to shut the door . I cracked a toilet seat once as well (luckily at my own house). Ugh--the holy cr@p, is that me!!!??? in pictures and mirrors. Also, the limits on DTD with dh--being out of breath or simply not strong enough for certain positions . I look forward to not worrying about whether furniture will hold me--camping chairs are the worst. We love to go camping & last year I totally destroyed a chair (squash!!!) & when I went to replace it I could only find ones that went up to 225. Oh! And going to parent teacher conferences & being expected to sit in those tiny little child sized chairs--they're like half the size of my rear. Like that's going to happen.
amyk0202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:01 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 289/278.8/155

Height: 5'7"

This is a great thread--makes me feel I'm not alone!

Toilet stalls are the worst, trying to get around the door that opens in---why can't the door open out?

Tiny stalls for trying on clothes, you can't see what the stuff looks like on you.

My belly, having to wash under it or it gets a rash....

Last year we went to Hawaii, and I worried both ways if I could click the seat belt (I could thankfully!)

Going to restaurants with other people and worrying about whether there will be seats I can sit in, same with going to movies.

Going to stores with my daughter and needing to find a place to sit down and rest (that's also because my knees are bad) and not being able to find any chairs...

Not being able to join my kids on their hikes...or even get down on the floor easily to play lego with my granddaughter as I can't get back up!

I wear only dresses and skirts as I hate the way I look in pants....I would really like to be able to wear pants!!!

We will all someday be able to look at all this and laugh if we can't now---but some of this is really funny!!
Scarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:24 PM   #43  

S/C/G: Check My Ticker! :D

Height: 5'6"

I OFFICIALLY HAVE NO JEANS.

My mother had to sew my favorite pair last not because of the gaping hole in the inner thigh area. Which all of my jeans now possess.

I always end up cutting my jeans into shorts or skirts because of the holes in that area. (yes, the skirts and shorts are VERY short, lol)

I put deoderant on under my boobs, too! (I'm like a G cup, I swear. ugh.)

Something I really won't miss? My current boyfriend and my ex boyfriend have both uttered this phrase during *ahem* "nighttime activities": "I love your belly" WTF? lol. I certainly won't miss that.
redreine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 07:26 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 228/224/140

Height: 5'2"

I laughed all the way through this thread. I have experienced almost everything on the thread. It is so comforting to know I am not alone. That is truly the best thing about this forum. Thank all of you!

One of my most embarrassing moments: Going rafting with my family - The rafting company searched for quite a long time to find a life vest that would fit - and then of course getting the raft and the guide put EVERYONE else on the other side for balance.

And one of the things I hate the most - going to a spa and they give me a tiny little robe that wraps a third of the way around my body. One spa didn't have any bigger robes so they gave me towels to hold in front of myself.
NeanieBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 07:35 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 255/see tracker/180

Height: 5 ft 7 in

I went on a cruise and one of the side trips was a speed boat ride thru the bay, well they gave out rainsuits so we wouldn't get that wet but I couldn't fit into any that they had. The attendent was more embarrassed than I was, he goes in the back and comes out with this suit that I swear they must have put on the boats to keep them dry. I hadn't seen this man in back who was bigger than me and he asks if they have anther one that size, I told him to jump in with me, they were wrapping rope around us to keep these things up. By that time we were laughing, the boat ride was great and the best part.................everyone else got soaking we, he and I were dry because of all the extra suit material we had wrapped around us, lol.
jademarlene is offline   Reply With Quote