Old 06-19-2008, 10:54 PM   #16  
FB

Phew! 90 minutes with the personal trainer again, HRM says 1109 calories burned and I believe it. Tough work. Took the day off yesterday from exercise.
FB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 09:03 AM   #17  
The Radiant One

S/C/G: 250/142/135

Height: 5'2"

FB - I would love a personal trainer! There are those times when I think a gym membership would be fun.

Today I already got my cardio done. Jogged 2.5 miles - took me 37 minutes. Still a slow poke, but I don't care LOL!
fiberlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 10:02 AM   #18  
Loving life!!

S/C/G: 360/159/145

Height: 5' 8"

I've been really busy for the past week to get online much but I've still been getting in 45 mins on the elliptical and 10 mins on weights for my upper body.

I think this afternoon my pool will be ready for me to go swim in too!!! yeay!!
TJFitnessDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 12:16 PM   #19  
FB

Lori- I love the PT! Hate gyms, but love the training. I'm lucky in that the gym is owned by my neighbors across the street and that the gym is like a half block from my house. It's a serious, tiny little place mostly frequented by muscle men who compete. Dedicated to weight lifting with only 4 machines for cardio, no television, no magazines - you just go there to do it.

We've lived in our house for almost 3 years and I've been watching those fit people longingly for some time. My neighbor noticed I was losing and offered to help me. I love her up! I'm seeing her twice a week and don't go to the gym for cardio unless it's raining terribly (the general membership is only $15.00 a month with the purchase of training sessions so I don't feel wasteful).

Talk about pressure though - with her right across the street and able to see my every move! She knows when I'm biking or walking our dogs, sees when the husband has pizza delivered, notices when the house is lit up all night because I'm working crazily and not sleeping - like a Santa Claus of health, sees when I'm good or bad. I do well under pressure though, I love that she's right there.

Last edited by FB; 06-20-2008 at 12:21 PM.
Old 06-22-2008, 12:00 AM   #20  
FB

Nagged the hub into exercising with me. He's such a lazy boy who loves his Lazyboy.

50 minutes treadmill with weights and stationary bike. Blah. Hopefully I'll use the real bike tomorrow.
Old 06-22-2008, 01:04 AM   #21  
brn
brn

This week has been short on exercise because of a lung infection. Since I have basicaly spent the week in the recliner I'm going to count grocery shopping as exercise. Tomorrow it won't count but since it was a whole lot more movement than I've had in awhile today it does.

I also spent about an hour in the pool so that counted too.

I'm not to sure how tomorrow will go since it's Sunday and that's my normal off day. If it's a nice cool day I'll try to walk in the yard but if it's hot and very sunny it will be a rest day after all.
brn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 12:10 PM   #22  
The Radiant One

S/C/G: 250/142/135

Height: 5'2"

Hey gang! Hope your weekend is fabulous!

Yesterday DH and I biked for 17 miles. A bit further - we might be biking 25 miles next Saturday, so went a bit more yesterday.

Today I have done 45 minutes of pilates for a changeup. Geez, I forget how hard pilates can be!
fiberlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 09:47 PM   #23  
FB

Evening family bike ride, lovely way to spend a Sunday night.

Losing weight has a lot of side benefits, but starting to ride again is honestly one of my top favorites.