Old 05-01-2008, 03:29 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi .... back to catch up...

Mj5 - ooooo- getting all your nails done - what pampering. Enjoy!!! I think To Do lists are so important. It keeps all that information from 'spinning' around in your head when it's written down. Great job on the 2 mile walk! I thought PT was over today...but, the therapist wants me to come in once a week for three more weeks to implement a water workout and see if the lift in my shoe is helping my back.

Scoobie - glad you got your walk in. Have fun at Silver Dollar City!

Purple - So glad you convinced yourself to do your workout. Good for you!! YAY...four days OP!!

Bgtxmama- Hope DD is better soon. Congrats on getting to 270!! Yes, BTM - I am proud of myself, thanks. Good for you getting to the Y!

Gaia3- 1800 -2000 calories sounds good. Glad you are open to figuring out what works and what you can live with. Go girl!

Cheetara - when food is evil...banish it!! It's so great that you can SEE that you've lost weight. That means alot.

Rhonda - good plan. Sorry you are feeling stressed. Try to be kind to yourself.

Have a great day, friends.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:49 PM   #47  
IncredibleShrinkingWoman

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'11"

Arghhhhhhhhhhh my post got deleted accidentally. =/ So annoying.

Woa, you know, I thought it was a brand name for something because you capitalized the Pigs Feet. Interestinggggggg. I wouldn't think pigs feet would be very meaty. Good job being in calorie range, gaia!! Awesome job with all the veggies, too.

mj, awesome job with the video even though you weren't into it! And the week is sooo close to being over. =D Then it's mj pamper time! I did the Walk and Jog dvd, but only about 15 mins becuase my feet started cramping up. I tied my shoelaces tighter than usual, which really wonked my feet out. So I guess I will keep them looser later on.

Rhonda, you're so close to Onderland, too!! I'm so jealous! That's a fabulous realization about stress and weight loss. You're so right.

Beverly, the Winking Lizard! I don't know why that sounds so dirty to me. =D Enjoy your dinner out!!!

cheetera, I'm glad you located the bread. You're having a red letter day! Oh, I also have to say WATP is a great series. So easy to do and it really does a good job getting your heart rate up.

to everyone. Have a great day!
bigtxmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 04:07 PM   #48  

S/C/G: SW 275/see ticker/ GW 175

Height: 5'6

Hey everyone,

I'm feeling a bit better today, a little less sniffly and a lot more energy (which isn't saying much). I'm off to take kids to swim and piano and spend a quiet night once they are in bed. Still not going to push myself, I'm going to be more tired later tonight.

My eating is off a bit, but I'm still not over calories, so that feels good.

Gotta run!
Ginger
kissingginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 04:13 PM   #49  
gonna win the thin!

S/C/G: 270/see ticker/160

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

pickled pigs feet. my mom apperently ate alot of those when she was pregnant with me. but i dont think i would like them, mostly due to being a vegitarian

today when my dr told me the manditory statment about how losing weight would be the best thing for my health i didnt even care.

i didnt even feel the need to tell him i HAD lost some weight.

i finaly reached a place in my life where my health and apperance are not for other people anymore, its for me, and i dont have to worry what anyone thinks of it. it was very impowering for me.

have a good day

oh and "kitty kisses" were not cat treats! lol. one of my cats just loooooves to 'kiss' people on the nose. she totally has make out sessions with her favorite people its the cutest thing really.

kk byby
math puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 04:47 PM   #50  

S/C/G: Size 26/22/8

Better get cracking if I'm gonna get my H20 in!

B: Cereal, milk
L: PBJ, apple, milk
D: Grilled chicken and pineapple, milk
S: Friut

Last edited by cheetara; 05-01-2008 at 04:48 PM.
cheetara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 07:31 PM   #51  
is recommitted

S/C/G: 338/see sig/150

Height: 5'6"

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! Life is going decently. Money is a little tight but I'm sure that is being felt all over the US right now. Over all, everything seems to work out when it's time for bills to be paid so no major complaints about that. Married life is great, but I'm still not so used to my new last name yet!

Down another half pound today, though it could be the same. The scale gave me three numbers today consistantly: 277, 276.5 and 276. I took the middle one! I just ate so I'm going to wait about a half hour and start my exercise (WATP 3 mile).
rakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 10:30 PM   #52  

Quote:
oh and "kitty kisses" were not cat treats! lol. one of my cats just loooooves to 'kiss' people on the nose. she totally has make out sessions with her favorite people its the cutest thing really
Two of my cats do that--Bastet and her son, Indy. They literally come up to me, and kiss me--lips to lips. In fact, that's how Bastet wakes me up in the morning, with little kisses, that get harder and harder if I don't get up! Then she starts pulling my hair with her teeth--ouch! Sometimes Indy will come running, jump in my lap and kiss me and if I don't sort of catch his chest to stop his forward motion he'd probably knock both of our teeth out.

Hey visit us at Kitty Haven if you like!
http://www.kalebsmom.net/kittyhaven/index.php

Last edited by gaia3; 05-01-2008 at 10:31 PM.
gaia3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 07:21 AM   #53  

Hi folks...I stayed on plan yesterday - I am grateful.

We had a change of restaurants - what I ordered came with a thick gooey cheese sauce. I didn't realize it would be there. So I scraped it off - so I am pleased.

pay bills
office work
laundry

stretches
lots of water
journal and log food
meditation
PMA

breakfast - cottage cheese and canned lite pears, pnb toast
snack - coffee
lunch - egg white ommlette with mushrooms, onions and lite cheese, toast
snack - yogurt and flax
dinner - sloppy joes on lite bread, green beans
snack - cereal, fruit, skim milk

Bgtxmamma- I agree with you on the name "Winking Lizard Tavern" - I've never gone there because the name is creepy!

Ginger - glad you are feeling better. Take care now.

Math - Didn't you just want to tell your doctor "Tell me something I don't already know!!"

Cheetara - good plan!

Rakel - good job on losing 1/2 pound - it all counts!!

Gaia3- I have a kitty too. Bandit is his name - he's a lap kitty and a real chatterbox.

I hope you all have a GREAT on plan day.

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 05-02-2008 at 08:29 AM.
Old 05-02-2008, 09:19 AM   #54  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi everyone! It's Friday and I am SOOOOOO very glad! As usual, another super busy day, but it's ok....it's almost "take care of mj weekend"!

Last night we decided to let our two dogs sleep w/ us....ok, not the smartest decision on a work night! It was so much fun, though. They are great cuddlers!!!!

Good thing I have my To Do list to keep me focused today!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 03:44 PM   #55  
IncredibleShrinkingWoman

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'11"

Hey guys,

Feeling like crud today. DD was sick in the middle of the night. =/ I swear it's YMCA germs or something. We never got sick until we started going to the Y regularly. I think I'm going to start taking germ gel to clean her hands when we leave. Ugh, I feel terrible. I was so tired last night and then I was up from 1 am to 4, and then DD woke up at 9 feeling much better, but she's not going down for a nap. I NEED TO SLEEP. TOM is on its way.

Oh well. I think I'm going to throw up now.
bigtxmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 09:09 PM   #56  
mj5

Beverlyjoy--Thanks, I will! I cannot wait to be sitting in the chair, relaxing.....Oh, I hate it when pt throws you a curve ball like that!!! Wow, I am so proud of you for scraping the cheese off. I'm not sure I would have been strong enough to do that.

Ginger--So glad you are feeling a little better!

math puppy--Wow, good for you!

cheetara--did yo uget your water in yesterday!

rakel--I just finished doing bills...money is a little tight here too, but it certainly could be worse! you are doing great!

txmomma--Oh no. I hope you feel better soon!

I am SO glad I chose to get my mani/pedi this weekend! I was supposed to go to a baby shower for a family member and I'm just not up to it. Dh and I have been trying forever to have a baby and the reality is, it probably won't happen for us. Of course, there is always a chance. Losing weight will certainly help one issue, but not everything. Anyway, spending most of the day in the car (it's several hours away) w/ my mom, sis, gm, and neice--listening to my gm tell me every cute thing my neice does every 5 seconds on top of the shower is more than I can handle. I am really happy for my cousin. I really am. In fact, I feel pretty guilty for going, but I know I would be miserable, so I need to stay away.

So, the theme for this weekend is 'take care of mj'. Things at work have been super busy. I have been trying to do too much at work and at home. I need a break! Unfortunately dh has to work all weekend, but it's ok. I will get my mani/pedi and do a little shopping. We are going to get take out for dinner (don't want to ruin my nails ), but at the same time I want to make sure I plan ahead and don't order something really bad. I already have some K20 protein water mix packets in my purse if I need one when I am shopping tomorrow.

Wow, I am really rambling tonight! I am off to snuggle w/ the dogs! I'm sure I'll be around this weekend.
Old 05-03-2008, 05:51 AM   #57  

Hi! I stayed with my plan yesterday - I am grateful.

Today DH and I are going out of town to an arts lunch and silent auction. My stepmom "bought a table" and it's usually lots of fun. I have no idea what they will serve for lunch. I imagine it will be chicken. It makes me nervous not to know. I'll try and figure out how to make it work.

I will do the best I can.

Have a GREAT day!!
Old 05-03-2008, 04:12 PM   #58  
mj5

Beverlyjoy--Hope you had fun today. I am sure you did fine w/ lunch.

I splurged on the spa pedi. It was a little more $, probably not something I would do every time, but Oh my!!!!! My feet and legs feel fantastic! I was so relaxed I seriously did not want to stand up!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great on plan day!
Old 05-03-2008, 09:41 PM   #59  

S/C/G: Size 26/22/8

mj - yes, I got my water in... If there's a time crunch, I cheat and put in 1 tsp Crystal Light.

Was OP yesterday - just no time to post

Today:
B: 1/2 pineapple
S: Graham crackers
L: Chicken soup
S: Zucchini, milk
D: Red beans and rice
S: misto
cheetara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 08:57 AM   #60  
mj5

cheetara--hey, whatever works! Yea for being op yesterday!

I am off to get a few things done around the house then snuggle w/ the dogs. My knee is sore today, so I want to take it easy today. I rented 27 dresses last night, so we'll watch it today. well, I'll watch it and the dogs will sleep on my lap!