YOU: On a Diet - and other Oprah inspired diets Includes Dr Phil, Bob Greene, and YOU: On a Diet

Old 11-05-2006, 05:53 PM   #1  
iwasskinnyonce

Exclamation Looking to form a gang for DR. OZ program

Hello PEEPLE>>>I am looking for gals/guys who are doing the YOU on a diet by Dr. Mehmet Oz, I have been on it a week and already lost 3.5 pounds and I am looking for others so we can share tips/tricks and give support>>>HOLLA!
iwasskinnyonce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 06:08 PM   #2  
Meg

You might want to join in this thread: YOU on a Diet - Support Thread #1 .
Meg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 07:44 PM   #3  

as soon as i get to the store to buy the book (Mon or Tues) I am with you!! Can you wait?
danielle25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 06:57 AM   #4  

My book is on it's way. I ordered it from Amazon Sunday I think so it might be a week. But I'm here!
MistySeptember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 11:42 AM   #5  
300+ Chick

Thumbs up

I ordered the book on Sunday and am waiting for it.. Great job on your loss!! Keep it going!! You can PM anytime ..and once I get the book ,will start.. Way to go!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 08:07 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle25 View Post
as soon as i get to the store to buy the book (Mon or Tues) I am with you!! Can you wait?
OK-I lied! Did not get book today, but I am off tomorrow so I can go buy it!! No excuses!
danielle25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 09:21 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 222/211/145

Height: 5'5

I hope to get the book today and would love to be a part of a support group.
pbbaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 04:20 PM   #8  

I would like to join the You On A Diet program; I am waiting for the book to be mailed; Please let me know how I can get started thanks
vmc53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 08:06 AM   #9  

I got the book and have started reading. I'm ready to go, but would like to keep in touch with others getting started with Dr Oz ! and I hope this DOES turn out to be the 'magic behind the curtain' this time !
tatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 11:42 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 244/238/190/150

I was considering joining weight watchers this week but I think I might get the book and try this out first
drtrdrmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 10:14 PM   #11  
wip

Height: 5' 10"

As Meg mentioned there is a bit of a thread going under general. If you're waiting for your book check out www.realage.com There is a lot of good free info there. I am getting a book in the city next weekend, but have been trying for the last few days. I'd love to find a consistent group.
wip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 02:59 PM   #12  
Ria

S/C/G: 220

Height: 5'5

I would love to join this group, its hard to find this forum all the times though, dont know where to look when I sign on ???
Ria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 03:10 PM   #13  
I £øve ®ºcK MüZïk

S/C/G: 262/198/160

Height: 5'7"

Got the book for myself for Christmas, and just started reading the other night. Seems like an amazing book so far, and it's funny too in some parts. lol. Sure I'll join!
muzikjunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 01:54 PM   #14  
If its to be its up to me

S/C/G: 225/184/155

Height: 5'5"

Hi Everyone ...

I would love to be in a new YOU on a diet group ... I love Dr OZ and have read both his books and seen him on Discovery health ... I even purchased the pedometer he uses... sadly, I used it for 3 days and now it has been collecting dust for the last 3 weeks.

I'm new to 3 chicks and I am posting here as well as couple of other forums for support.

Here's a little about me: I'm older than I like to admit and I have two little boys ages 6 and 2. I was a very successful career woman until I got married and children children in my mid thirties and that changed my life ... for the better (because I love my boys) for the worst because my life changed so drastically.

I went from traveling all over North America being independant, selfish and skinny - to being skinny to being a stay-at home mom, putting everyone else before me and gaining 70 pounds which I haven't taken off.

Needless, to say I am depressed about it and in a continual downhill spiral.
I don't exercise anymore, I eat late at night, I eat WAY too much food that is bad for me and I find myself stuck in a rut.

Soooooo, I am hoping and praying that finding support among all of you wonderful ladies and gentlemen will motivate me to change my unhealthy ways.
AlleyTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 10:55 AM   #15  
Dr. Oz - veggie style!

S/C/G: 270/251/155

Height: 5'10"

I've posted in the support thread, but I'm definitely a You-bie! I'm re-reading our 2nd copy of the book right now. DH loaned our 1st copy to a friend and then told him he could keep it!

I'm a 34yo SAHM/student. The hardest part will be when classes start next week and I need to figure out what to take for lunch. I've been spoiled by eating lunch at home!
rincaro is offline   Reply With Quote