Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2004, 01:06 AM   #61  

Smile Finally home from Shopping

Hello everyone! Well I finally got home from shopping and the place was packed!! I was so ready to leave~it was so crowded I never made it to the food section but I did manage to pick up a multi vitamin for myself and some calcium. I figure I might as well really get some good health habits started along with my eating and exercise. So anyhow I didnt see any WW products in the diet section. The good news is I think I am done shopping for ~I hope so ! I am not a shopper and when the store is so crowded and hot I usually cant even think ~ let alone look and browse for the perfect gifts. I did find some stuff for me though I got a hand blender/mixer for my WW smoothies. I told hubby it could be my gift. Usually we dont buy much for each other. I would much rather see my kids have a good Christmas and that is enough for me. I think people get way to carried away this time of year with the extravagance. Being together with family means more than anything I could unwrap.
Lori I know I should do better with my points and I have decided I need to plan what I am going to eat ahead of time and then I should get in my points. I think I have just been too nervous about eating too much. I think if I made myself a meal plan a day or even week ahead I would be better off. Thanks for your concern and all your support. It really means alot.
Since I am mentally and physically exhausted from my adventures at Wal-mart I am headed to bed. Hope you all had a wonderful evening and I will catch up with you tomorrow.
Old 12-18-2004, 01:23 AM   #62  
tired of being fat

Default hello

Hello all of the New Creations,

I just got home from work and I think I walked about 10 miles at work tonight. We had a person call out so we were short handed and that meant that I had alot of extras to do. At the time it bothered me a bit but now that I think about it, it wasn't to bad.....I got a good workout .

Cyn, I think planning meals ahead is a great idea. I usually plan my meals for the day first thing in the morning. This way I can defrost what I want for dinner that night. It will most likly help you get your points in as well. I always try to save 2 points for a dessert, but thats only because I have such a sweet tooth.

Well, It is late and I must go try to get some rest. I will check back on here tomorrow. I hope you all have a great Saturday......make a healthy one too.

TTFN, Lori
Old 12-18-2004, 01:47 AM   #63  

Thumbs up Lost another 1.4 lbs!

Well, I am still losing so I guess it is alright. I was afraid I had gained. But thank God I didn't. I figure even if I stay the same sometimes that it is alright, as long as I don't gain!
Lori:I have heard the same thing about not using all your points. But good advice on how to use them without feeling over full! You have really been busy! What is it that you do at your job outside the home? I really believe that a stay at home mom works just as hard!
And yes the Wal- Mart is a Super Wal-Mart.
I still have shopping and decorating to do. But it will be done by Sunday night, at least the decorating.
My day was boring. Went and got my eyes checked. Spent way too much on eye glasses. Am getting old, have to have progressive lenses. Anyone have those?
Went to my meeting. That was great news! Then I did a little shopping. Got my Sweetie his bronco shirt! He will be happy! And that is good for me if you know what I mean
Can you tell I like the smiley faces? LOL
I was a little depressed cause I spent too much for my glasses but oh well. Next time I will go to Wal- Mart for those as well! I think I should get stock in Wal-Mart, I shop there sooooooooo much!
ok so i got a couple other gifts bought. I will be glad when I am done.
Well, I am getting tired so I think it's off to bed with me.
Talk to you all tomorrow. Night!
Old 12-18-2004, 10:01 AM   #64  
No Uno Mas?

Default Missed You Yesterday

Hello everyone
Sorry I wasn't around yesterday. I worked eight hours and then went out with a friend...something I haven't done in a long time. I have to work eoght hours most of this week because of Christmas. I work at a grocery store and people need their food.
Shawn Congrats on your loss that's great.
I love to read about everyone's weigh in.It keeps me determined to keep going..thanks for the inspiration.
I would love to share my poetry.I may post one later tonight. I'm only in one book but I feel that was one of my greatest accomplishments this far. I am also a romatic Romance is one of the best things in the world We are planning a group thing and the guy is going with us but it probably won't happen till after Christmas. Considering we are both not that aggressive, we are making good progress. He is beginning to ask about me when I'm not there and of course you know about the glances. This is going to take time and I'm fine with that...don't want to rush things. I will know something today about the biopsy and let you know later.
I am going to plan my meals for next week since I will be working full days. I'm usually good about going meal to meal but I need to be really good this week because of Christmas. I already have my plans set for eating this holiday I am taking my own food to Christams.. that way I am still in control of my points and I may spare a few just in case there is something there I can't live without.
I've started exercising more I can feel the difference when I wake up sore the next morning I'm still waiting for the WATP. I have one on hold at the library..gotta try it for myself.

Gonna go for now..Be back later tonight
Have a good day
Old 12-19-2004, 01:26 AM   #65  
tired of being fat

Thumbs down confession time

I just got home form visiting a freind of mine that I haven't seen in a while. It was a long drive and we had alot of fun. Ready for the confession???
Her husband is like a chef with out the title. He made homemade pizza for dinner. I wasn't planning on staying that long, but I did. Ok so you say thats not that bad, right? Well he was baking cookies all night long. and YES you guessed it.......I ate and ate and ate. It think I had about 14 different cookies through the night. How many points did I use? I have no bleeping idea. So now I feel sick, and I am sure tomorrow I am not going to fell much better. I will however forgive myself and start brand new tomorrow. I say forgive because I feel guilty as heck right now, and a bit ashamed. THis is the firs ttime in 14 weeks that I have lost total control of myself. But tomorrow is a new day, right? Hopefully I didn't do to much damage for the scale on Monday. Anyway, there is my confession. Any kind words would help. You could even yell at me and get me back on track in the morning. I maight just help. Ok so I am going to bed now so I don't eat the cookies that he sent home for the kids to have.

Goodnight, Lori
Old 12-19-2004, 01:04 PM   #66  

Default newbie

Hi everyone

I am new to the boards and was directed to this great group!! My name is Missy and I was on WW before and lost 54 pounds then went off and gained it all back and then some. I am 365 and my goal is to get to 300. To look at the big number is overwhelming. I can't wait to get to know everyone and make new support buddies and friends. I am starting back on program officially the 1st. Right now I am working on the little changes, like getting all my water and weining myself off of the soda. I will start back on points officially the 1st. I am really excited that I found this group!

Hugs,
Missy

365/365/300
Old 12-19-2004, 01:12 PM   #67  

Smile Hello!

Hello everyone!
Lori Ok girl stop beating yourself up. So you splurged a little and got a bit off track~ it happens! Just regain focus and dont punish yourself. You have made awesome progress and should be very proud of your accomplishments. I am very proud and inspired by you. :sman:
I was MIA yesterday because I spent the day helping my parents. My dad suffered a stroke a few weeks ago and has lost his sight and my mothers health is not great either~I wont ramble with alot of details, but I did get a good workout stacking wood, cleaning, and making Christmas goodies. I was very tired by the time we came home and slept in this morning. As for today I am going to my in laws for lunch and then just relaxing. I will check in later to update and see how everyone is doing.
Old 12-19-2004, 10:59 PM   #68  
Going to Disney - 2005

I am back. Sorry been sick and work had a bunch of changes all at once. I am not going to even try and read all the back posts. I hope you are all doing well on your weight loss plans.

I love the new name. But a suggestion is can we start a new thread every week. 5 pages is really long and some computers are not going to want to load them very fast.
Old 12-19-2004, 11:16 PM   #69  
No Uno Mas?

Hello Everyone

Cyn-Sorry to hear about your parents health. My mom was diagnosed with cancer and we have to wait till Feburary to find out if the chemo and radiation got all of it.
Well since Lori confessed I thought I would also. The other night I went out with a friend to Applebee's and had a Mudslide and buffalo wings and I ate every bite I don't feel that guilty. I just hope that it doesn't affect tomorrows weigh in that much
Missy- Welcome to New Creations So glad you could join us. We are a very active and happy as you can see. This group is very supportive.Make yourself at home
Savin-Welcome back..Missed your posts

Till Tomorrow..
Old 12-19-2004, 11:32 PM   #70  

Smile Good evening!

Hello all! I am just getting ready for bed but thought I would make a final post before heading off. I am so glad I did!
Savin It is so gret to see you again!
Chrystalynn Ohhhh Mudslide yummy!! You shouldnt feel guilty. I think we all need to treat ourselves every now and then. I think if a person gives up everything then they more ddomed to fail because when they do get a taste of something that had been forbidden they usually overdo and lose all control~well at least I do I am glad you enjoyed yourself.
Missy Welcome!! I am very glad to see you joined us. The one thing that I love about this group is that we are all planning on losing a large amount of weight and so we all seem to have a lot in common. I am so proud of you for jumping back on the wagon. I know all to well how it feels to have lost and then gained back~but that is ok there is no shame in that because here we are determined and ready to go. I believe with the great support we have on this thread that we can all reach our goals. So welcome and good luck to you!
Good luck to everyone who will weigh in tomorrow! I will be checking in tomorrow morning.
Old 12-20-2004, 09:46 AM   #71  
tired of being fat

Default Good Morning everyone

Sorry I was missing yesterday, but I didn't feel very well. I bet it was those cookies . Anyway, I am back and ready to take control again. I just hope the scale is nice to me tonight when I get weighed in .

Shawn-- WTG on your loss. It is such a hard time to lose and your doing great. Keep up the great work. Did you finish your decorating yet? Oh and my job is a shift manager at a convience store.

Christina--being published in a book is a great accompishment. You should be VERY proud of yourself . Keep up the great work woth your exercise. I am sorry to hear about you mom with the cancer. I hope all goes well in Feb, and she will be in my prayers. By the way that mudslide and wings sounds sooooo yummy . But remember to forgive yourself and move on. I did .

Cyn--Thank you for the encourageing words. I am now refocused and ready to fight off anymore cookies or anything else that may be out there calling my name . I am so sorry to hear about your parents. You are all in my prayers. I hope things get better quickly for you and them.

Missy-- Welcome to the group. Make yourself at home and post often. You sound like you are refocused and ready as well. You have done it before and can do it again. Keep on working on getting your water in and you will be fine. We are here to listen and give support. These ladies are really a great bunch .

Savin-- Welcome back. I hope you are feeling better and things at work are calming down a bit for you. You were missed.

Ok ladies I am going to take Savins' idea and start a new thread on Monday nights after my weigh ins. It will be the same name just a different number after it. So every Monday evening look for the new thread.
I must go and start my day and I will post again later. Hope you all have a great and healthy day.

TTFN, Lori
Old 12-20-2004, 10:42 AM   #72  

Smile Happy Monday all!!

Morning all! I just finished some yoga and WATP. I am really hoping my pilates video will come today so I can try it. I did weigh in this morning and the numbers keep going down! That is such a good thing to see!! I am so happy I found you guys to keep me in line and to keep me motivated to do well. I still am not very good at the yoga but I keep trying. I cant say that I like it but I know that I have to do something to get the pounds off so I muddle thru! I doubt if I will ever be the kind of person who says they like to work out! Well, I am off to pull some chicken from the freezer for tonights supper and then I have to finish laundry. I dont have alot of housework today because my son ran the vacuum last night and cleaned. You can sure tell Christmas is right around the corner-someone is being a very good boy! Of course there is always work for me to do if I want to find some Seems like housework is a never ending chore. I guess I would rather stay busy than to sit around thinking about munching on somethng. I tend to do better keeping on track when I have something going on and dont have alot of idle time on my hands. I also plan on making some Christmas goodies for Christmas Eve at my in laws and my parents. Maybe I should ! I promise I will do my best to be good. I think I will mix up a WW chocolate smoothie to have on hand just in case the urge for chocolate is too unbearable! I keep saying to myself chocolate is the !! Have a great morning everyone! Stay focused on your goals and drink your water!!
Old 12-20-2004, 06:27 PM   #73  

Hi everyone!
Just have a minute right now, but wanted to say thanks for the warm welcome. I didn't do so hot today with my water. I had an appointment in the middle of the day and it just kind of screwed my whole day up.....I am going to go to the gym tomorrow morning and try to get back in the groove. It was freezing here today!! I would have loved to stay in bed!! Well see ya for now.....

hugs,
Missy
Old 12-20-2004, 10:58 PM   #74  
tired of being fat

Default starting new thread

Hey everyone,
I am starting a new thread....go there and post your hearts out . Just look for New Creations #2. See you there.

TTFN, Lori
Closed Thread