Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 08:17 AM   #1  
I'm Praying for a Miracle

S/C/G: 232/196/159

Height: 5'6 1/2

Default HI, Starting WW at home...

Good Morning..

Today is day 2 for me.. with WW at home..

I hope i can join in here.. would be great..
I can use all the support i can get!

Thanks
Old 04-12-2005, 03:20 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 144/137/128

Height: 5 ft. 4.5 in.

Smile Welcome...new, also!

Hi Ameg! I just got my at home kit in the mail! I've done WW before so I'm not totally clueless about the program but doing it at home will be a challenge. We can do this together. It's great to find friends here that are going through the same thing. I was reading that it should take 6 months to lose the first 10 percent...for me that's 14 pounds. I was hoping it would only take me about three or four (at the most) months (say 1-2 lbs. a week?). Does anyone know if that is reasonable?

To Ameg and all the at-homers out there, good luck. We can do this!
Old 04-12-2005, 09:36 PM   #3  

Hi! New here! I have everything from being on WW before. This time I did it on my own and lost 20lbs. BUT since this Christmas I can't seem to get back into it. I haven't gained the 20lbs back so that's great but need a kick to keep going.
Old 04-12-2005, 10:19 PM   #4  

I am doing it at home also. I am really liking the idea of having a support group online. It sure will make this journey a lot easier.

This is the first time that I have tried this diet. I don't really find it so much like a diet ( and that's a good thing). I find it more like portion control. This is the start of week two for me and I have already seen results. I hope it continues.
Old 04-14-2005, 05:51 PM   #5  

I ordered the at home program today. I have done WW before and did well, then tried Atkins, Southbeach, etc, today I decided that WW is the only thing that ever really worked for me. Can hardly wait to see what the program is now. I quit probably 4 years ago. (and 60 pounds ago)
Old 04-14-2005, 06:07 PM   #6  
One meal at a time!

S/C/G: 198/185/130

Height: 5' 2"

I am doing the "At Home" program as well. I really like having the freedom to eat what I want as long as I'm within my daily points. I started the plan on 4/5 so I'm just starting my second week. I've lost 4.6 pounds so far and I'm pretty excited about that. I really hope this works for me. I'm thinking it will because I haven't complained to my DH once about being so hungry....
Good luck to everyone..
Old 04-15-2005, 09:47 AM   #7  
I'm Praying for a Miracle

S/C/G: 232/196/159

Height: 5'6 1/2

Hi Ladies!
how are things going?
IM hanging in there.. seems like the scale moved down a little bit!
Let me know how your doing!
Closed Thread