Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2004, 09:23 AM   #1  
300+ Chick

Exclamation Hello

Hello,

I'm struggling dieter and doing my best to stick with weight watchers at home, not attending meetings, or ww online. Have been struggling with WW for 2 years, of counting points and now with Core...which am not doing so well. I won't give up and will give WW a chance on this and make it work. It just get so frustrated that each night, I fallen off that diet wagon.I do good in the mornings, but once lunch time strikes, that when I fall apart. I am doing my best to keep myself busy.. I am home all day, am a helper to one of my sisters that is disabled. Since am not working, this is a good time for me to shed this extra weight off me.

Well, I hope I can start off right tomorrow and this new week good. Just have to decide which plan to stick with, core or counting..ugh! am just a flip floper on this.

Thank you for letting me vent..

Liliann
Old 10-24-2004, 08:09 PM   #2  
my dad made me1 from wood

I haven't done the core( am interested in hearing about it) I'm doing my own free version of weight watchers flex points. How many meals do u eat and do u snack? I eat around 3 meals a day and sometimes have 2-3 snacks a day. I find if I eat small snacks i don't mess up as much. my favorite snack is the new lite lays chips they are 1.5 points for 1oz or 11chips.
Old 10-27-2004, 08:29 AM   #3  
300+ Chick

I weighed in this morning to peak on a week am having,, no gain,thank God! Still the same weight. Hoping to lose 2 Lbs this week..have set my weigh in to be on Sunday.

I cheating with Core and won't get discourage!!! I will make this happen.

Good luck everyone.. Have a good day!

Liliann
Old 10-27-2004, 12:47 PM   #4  

What is core? I've done the flex points. Used to attend meetings, then online. Now I'm on my own. I need to get back to counting points, but am gradually getting back into it because I have crashed and burned so many times. I also do really good until lunch. Around 11:30, I go into to pig mode, and don't stop. I always get mad at myself for being so out of control, then I just throw up my hands and say 'screw it' I'll start over tomorrow. (At least it isn't I'll start over on Monday, which used to be my mantra) At one point I had tons of progress, I went for weeks without giving in or binging, my weight was really starting to fall off. Then I got pregnant, moved, found out dad had cancer,, I fell way off the wagon. I have found some of my written articles to myself from that time and I plan on following my own advice since it worked before. The very first thing I have recorded from that time is pushing water, and planning snacks. I actually made myself eat a small portion of oatmeal (yuck,), or bulgur in the early morning, then I had an apple that had to be gone by 9:30, next was 1 cup of raw veggies to be finished by 11:00. I won't go into details because I don't know if you want to hear it, but I did loose about 15 lbs that month. And I think that was the biggest part of the equation.

Jenn
Closed Thread