Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2001, 10:33 PM   #1  
GARDENING ADDICT

Since there appear to be 2 main weigh-in times (some of you started a few days later than others) I'll try to post totals about twice a week.
As of today, for those who have updated, the group has lost 13.8 pounds!!!CONGRATULATIONS EVERYBODY (and check your PM's occassionally)
~~~Sil
Old 02-25-2001, 07:42 PM   #2  

Late as usual. Sil congrats on your 3#s. That is awesome. You can add 2#s to the total for me. Whenever you do the next calculations.

------------------
Take Care,
Sharon
Old 03-05-2001, 07:18 AM   #3  
GARDENING ADDICT

As of this moment, the total weight lost for the group is 17.4 pounds. Sweetsurrender has lost 5 pounds so far. Way To Go,Girl

I realize that many of you were not able to update your weights because the site was closed most of the weekend. So please update asap and I will re-tally the numbers.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Old 03-09-2001, 10:28 AM   #4  
GARDENING ADDICT

AS OF THIS MOMENT, THE GROUP (THOSE OF US STILL HANGING IN THERE) HAS LOST A TOTAL OF 24.25 POUNDS!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO EVERYBODY

DON'T FORGET TO UPDATE THIS WEEK. ONLY ONE MORE WEEK TO GO. WE CAN DO IT.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE STILL WITH THE CHALLENGE. IT'S NOT ALWAYS EASY AND WE DON'T ALWAYS SEE THE RESULTS THAT WE WOULD LIKE . BUT WE ARE TRYING AND THAT'S WHAT COUNTS.
~~~SIL
Old 03-16-2001, 06:55 PM   #5  
GARDENING ADDICT

This weekend will be the last time to get included in the totals, so don't forget to update. On Monday I will tally the total weight lost for the group.
Also, the Easter Challenge starts this this week-end (or whenever you start posting). Look under the forum called "Weigh-ins and Count-downs" and you'll see the thread for the challenge. People are already signing up. Hope to see you all over there> Good luck.
~~~Sil
Old 03-19-2001, 07:54 PM   #6  
GARDENING ADDICT

Default Final Tally

Congratulations to everybody who stuck it out to the end ( whether you had a loss or not).Just making the effort towards a healthier you is the most important thing. And a pat on the back for not giving up

The group lost a total of 31.6 pounds:spinning:

WAY TO GO EVERYBODY!
Now, on to the Easter Challenge>>>>>>>>
Old 03-20-2001, 10:14 AM   #7  

Sil,

Thank you very much for your oversight on the St. Pat's challange and settingup the Easter one. All of your efforts are greatly appreciated and I enjoy using the challanges to keep up with others on the board.

Liza
Closed Thread