Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2001, 06:54 AM   #1  

I am interested in starting WW, but I can't afford to go to meetings. Someone gave me a point
finder, and I have copies of some of the new program. Can you tell me what WW At Home is?
Is it for those of us who can't afford to go to meetings? Please let me know. I am having
trouble staying on the Larry North Slimdown, and can't seem to get motivated to start again.
Old 03-22-2001, 10:17 AM   #2  

WW at Home is what you'd expect. You weigh in on your own and don't attend meetings. If you order the ww at Home kit (weightwatchers.com), it includes all the materials you'd get at the meetings - supermarket points book, dining out book, journals, points calculator, WW magazine, sample of 2 points bars, plus you get all the handouts at once. I think it's $99.95 payable over 3 months. Actually, it includes things you'd have to buy separately if you attended meetings. Of course, you can get almost anything on ebay. But sometimes it's cheaper to get it straight from WW. You can come to these boards for support and save the weekly fee ($10.95 here in IA). Hope this helps
Old 03-23-2001, 06:31 AM   #3  

Doxie-Thank you so much for replying. I have been waiting for somebody to tell me, and nobody was responding. Now that I know what it is, when I have the money, I will try it out.
Old 03-26-2001, 09:38 AM   #4  
GARDENING ADDICT

Doxie, You don't have to spend any money to begin using WW at home. Most of here don't go to meetings. We have gathered our info form this board and others like dottisweightlosszone.com Dotties has tons of WW and points info to get you started.

We follow the program and use this site for our support. I hope this helps you. Good luck.
~~~Sil
Closed Thread