Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2003, 10:35 AM   #1  

Unhappy Want to join me????

Here I go again, I had lost around 20 lbs before on my own doing WW. I am going to attempt it again.

I am going away Jan 31st and would love to lose some weight for the trip.

Sunday will be my weigh in day. Today is Sat and I am psyching myself up.

Anyone want to join me on the journey, leave me a message, we can weigh in together on Sundays and swap menues and so on.
Old 11-15-2003, 03:58 PM   #2  

I ate out today, sort of like a last over indulge meal, went to a buffet, didn't over do it like I usually would but it was bad enough. My sister gave me a whole bunch of cool clothes, only 2 items fit. But I am keeping them all, they ARE GOING TO FIT!!!!
Old 11-16-2003, 04:34 PM   #3  

Kimmy --

If you're still interested I'll join in. I'm just starting WW at home, my weight today was 162.5; my goal is 145. I've been carrying around baby weight for 6+ years now and I'm SICK of it but can't seem tostick with anything long enough to see results. Post if you're interested!

Cheryl
Old 11-16-2003, 06:51 PM   #4  

Kimmy- I am ready to join you. I am going to try this at home for awhile. The WW meetings just don't seem to work for me anymore. I am a lifetimer way over goal. (55lbs). Just can't get it back off since I quit smoking. I just keep wasting money so I'm going to see if this works. Weigh in today 210. Goal 165. Talk to you later.

Becky
Old 11-16-2003, 11:18 PM   #5  

Mine if I join in too. I am starting the WW at home program too. I will weigh in tomorrow. I have been doing it for the last few days and doing okay.

I am also going to start excersing too. I think that is the key.

Well see you all tomorrow.
Old 01-24-2004, 08:32 AM   #6  

I would love to join!! I am a convert from southbeach!! I am at 138 and need to get to 125-128!!

I just need to get the WW guide I have an old one I can use for now!!
Old 02-25-2004, 08:03 AM   #7  

Hi. I was just wondering...have you all bought the "at home" package from WW or are you just doing it from information you've gathered? Or maybe using the online program? I'm thinking about giving WW at try, but I don't think going to meetings will work for me. Any thoughts?
Old 02-26-2004, 11:10 PM   #8  

I'm on day two of starting my points at home. I lost 15lbs last year (then got pregnant) so i'm trying again. I know I can do it on my own so I'm trying that first before I spend money for meetings. Tigerlily i just use info friends have given me that had joined WW. I'm doing great so far and am bound and determined to lose this weight. (from both babies I've had) i'm also drinking TONS of water but not as much as I'd like. Yesterday I ended with about 82oz and today I'm still working on my water.

April
211/210/140
Old 02-27-2004, 08:23 AM   #9  

Hi Spydachick!
Your are probably right...not spending the money and gathering info from friends is what I should do to start. Check it out, see if the plan is for me. So, I'll be on a hunt and gather mission this weekend...hoping to start Monday.
I'm looking to lose roughly 50 pounds.
Thanks for the input!
Old 03-10-2004, 02:39 PM   #10  

I'd really like to know if anyone has bought the "At Home Kit" WW's sells? If so, did you find the information easy to understand and follow?
Closed Thread