Old 10-02-2013, 11:48 AM   #1  
Alyssa Nicole

S/C/G: 169/ticker/120

Height: 5'4"

Thumbs down I'm Back-- For the millionth time!

I have been on and off this site and weight watchers for about 2 years. I just can't seem to stick to anything. It's driving me crazy. I get about 26 pts a day. It just doesnt seem like enough. Then I see so may people saying they cant even eat all their points in one day!! I wish that was me. I don't eat vegetables, which I get has a great deal to do with being hungry all the time and going over my points. I eat a lot of fruit though but I still for some reason reach for the junk food.

Yes I know I shouldn't have junk food in the house. I've been told many times. But my boyfriend doesn't need to diet and eats nothing but junk food. So it is always around. I can't make him lose out on his snacks just because I don't want the stuff in the house.

I don't know what to do anymore! I need some serious help and motivation! My boyfriend tries all the time. It doesn't work. He tells me I can resist the snacks, while he has one in his hand. Not helpful. I'm glad he does try to help.

When it comes to exercising, I do about 3 times a week. The rest of the time, I'm just always so tired and can't get myself up to do some extra. I will be talking to my doctor about this soon. I am also considering benefiber to help increase fiber in my diet and hope for a more fuller feeling through the day when I eat. Has this helped anyone?

I can use all the advice and tips I can get. I will take anything and try it. I can't last feeling starving anymore. I get serious headaches and then it causes more cravings. I am trying so hard to make a lifestyle change but its getting so complicated. I must be doing something wrong! Please please please help me any way you can. All advice is needed. Even if its harsh advice. If its any harsh advice about veggies and needing to eat them, I know this already. I try every single day in so many ways. Just can't stand the taste. I'm stuck!

AlyssaNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 174/137/124

Height: 5 feet 3''

Hi dear
I really can relate to your post... Have you thought of a low carb diet? I was always hungry and not feeling satisfied on WW. Now eating low carb for 2 months all the cravings have disappeared, I am never hungry and I am really shocked how well it works...
teddine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 03:09 PM   #3  
Goal is health

S/C/G: 238.8/176.1/163

Height: 5'8"

You need to be eating vegetables... Come on over to the October Goals post.
DrivenByAmbition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 05:28 PM   #4  
Cat Cuddler

S/C/G: 287/266/150

Height: 5'5"

I have been on WW since July and I too have felt hungry. I find that eating more protein really helps.

I have a couple of questions: are you sure you only get 26 pts a day and are you using your weekly points? I tried not to use them but got too hungry. You may want to also talk to a WW rep to get some ideas on how to create a plan that is better for you.

I have been off and on WW so many times I can't count. I completely understand about how hard it is to stick with it. I hope you will find something that is satisfying and works well for you.
doingmybest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 06:39 PM   #5  
Level 5 Vegan

S/C/G: 289/171/140

Eating veggies and drinking lots of water will help you feel fuller faster for 0 points.

My husband also lives off junk food (he does need to "diet" - by the way, it's not like that junk food isn't unhealthy and isn't causing trouble to your BF, it just isn't making him fat) but our compromise is that he only brings things into the house that I don't like. I have very little self-control and this is something I work on, and understand about myself, therefore I act accordingly. If there are only snacks you don't like, you won't be tempted.
PUPMOM5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:21 AM   #6  
trying to impress myself

S/C/G: 296/see ticker!/140

maybe spreading your points throughout the day would help? i find that i feel less hungry when i eat every 3 hours, even if it's just a fruit or yogurt. and water water water all day
fillupthesky is offline   Reply With Quote